TTC 1st child 35+ (Please spoiler any PG news/announcements).

Owl-I really hope that the IUI did the trick! I am rooting for you lovely! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Lils-so glad that you are okay, but I can understand your concern with regard to your friends and relatives. I really hope that this is just a storm in a teacup (!!!:haha::haha: YOu may slap me if you think this is bad taste :shrug:). You had to practically coerce your DH to :sex:. OMG-:saywhat::saywhat::saywhat: What's wrong with him??????!!! Well, I hope that it did the trick and you've got a few :spermy::spermy::spermy: in situ in case you O today. I've clicked on your chart and it gives the chart overlay from Jan-June. Not that I'd be any use for analysis anyway, but I thought I might learn something!!! Dash and BF are your experts there! :thumbup::thumbup: And, don't give up hope lovely. My FS said that at our age it can take up to two years to get preggers anyway, so hang on in there! Your amh is fine, you're doing all the right things, don't give up hope sista!!! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: Amazing stats re. live birth rate at our age. Less than half carry to full term? My God, it is truly heartbreaking. I don't want to be insensitive, but I think sometimes we need to let go of this idea that only our eggs will do, although I struggled with that one myself for months and months, so I can understand people's reluctance. As soon as a DE embryo is transferred, it's our blood that nourishes it, creates its placenta, informs some of its chromosomal make up, etc. etc. etc. IDK-it seems to me that we're on a hiding to nothing sometimes. But that's my own issue, and I truly believe that you do have to go through your own processing to get to the stage, be it through IUI, IVF, etc., and all the mental workings out that each of these methods bring. I hope that makes sense??? Anyway, I am here to support you whatever you decide to do! (And what a complete PITA to have the only cider selling liquor store as your local liquor store-I mean, what's a girl to do, other than buy shed loads of the stuff!!!). Big loves and hugs to you hun, Axxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Purps-your are a genius with the BnB tricks of the trade! Any sign of Purplette????!! Big :hugs::hugs: to you, Axxxx

Lady H-
Congratulations on 12 weeks! That's gone really fast!

Dr H-
OMG! That is absolutely wonderful news!!! I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo delighted for you!!! Wait there: :yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::headspin::headspin::headspin::headspin::headspin::headspin::headspin::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:. Well done and congratulations!!!!

Pebble-go catch that egg!!! And good luck!!! :thumbup:

Hi everybody, hope you're all okay?? Big :hugs::hugs::hugs:

DH are I are stoked.... we are really really happy.... we recognise that murphys law is at play!

DrH

Yay!!! Yipppeeeeeseeee! Wooohoooooooooooooooooooooooo! Stoked for you!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Now do excuse me as I'm about to pore over your chart and see if it in any way matches mine over the next 15 days! LOL!!:dohh:

P.S Purps, excellent 'how to' guide for the spoiler... I got it first time Whoop!

Maddy – that’s great your job allows for the fertility testing during the week – good luck this week w/testing & HSG! Let us know how it goes… For IVF, I’d say perhaps check out another country nearby to your part of Australia “just to see” – you never know!

LilSluz funny you mention that.... we used to live in Thailand and would go back there in a flash for IVF but actually IVF is the same price in Aust. If we needed - and could afford - an egg donor we would def go to Thailand.

La Berg – I often get various temp drops & EWCM well ahead of O time (often a week). We are all different, hun. Just hang in there & keep temping – the first month is confusing but hopefully you can look back & see & get used to your own unique pattern. :flower:

Thanks! I'm crap with this kind of stuff!:wacko: Until I have a caffeine shot in the morning I am nigh on useless, which doesn't bode well for my BBT charting!!

I hope all of you other ladies are doing well and that you've all had good weekends!

hi all.

owl good luck with the iui.

dash fingers crossed for er.

pad
woop for second trimester

lady h
happy 12 weeks

drh
fantastic lines.congrats

hello and baby dust to everyone.extra hugs to east coast us ladies-keep safe.

afm
had my booking in appt today.all good.bit over whelmed with info.hadn't really thought much beyond actually getting pregnant!am doing ok.one day at a time.exhausted most of the time,sore boobs,constipation and slight nausea are my symptoms.very much enjoying half term.

take care love vx

sorry pebble hope u catch that egg.

sos for anyone i've missed.xx

Hi Ladies

Greenleaf - reading OPK's can be so confusing, but a positive is a positive, no matter how long it lasts!! Lots of babydust to you!

Purps - Little purplette will surprise you one of these days!! Enjoy cozy relaxing time!! Out of curiosity - do you know how to change a thread title? I am thinking about changing the title of my journal but have no clue how to do that!!

Chicken - oopsie sounds like it was fun!! FX that it will bring some unexpected news in a few weeks!!

DrHouse
I knew that was a line!!! Congratulations!!!!!!! :happydance::happydance:

Pad
13 weeks!!! Woot!!! Still thinking pink for you

Pebble - I am *definitely* up for :wine:duty with you!!! I'm sorry for the ovary pain - hope it feels better soon!! Maybe it's just kicking out an eggie for you and letting you know it! :-D

Dashka - Eeeeee sooo exciting about ER this week!!! Lots of prayers and babydust!!!

Dwrgi - oooo cider sound delish - enjoy!!! Mmm!

Want2conceive - GL and FX over the next couple days wait!!!

LadyH
Happy 12 weeks!!! And you must be getting so excited for Antigua!!

Owl - Woohoo for some great IUI's!! Lots and lots of babydust!!!

Lils - Wish I had some ideas on how to lure the DH to BD!!! Does being totally hands-off work?? I've noticed my DH seems to be more into it when I haven't been bugging him. UGH!!! LOL. Sigh. Sometimes I really think the guys are the sensitive ones in the relationship!!! Lots of babydust!!!

LaBergere - hope you had a lovely dose of caffeine!! I am having a butterrum latte (no rum in it... just syrup but very tasty syrup!!)

Nessaw
Love hearing about the symptoms!! Glad you had a good booking appt!!

Hi Butterfly, Tigerlily, Maddy and all the other ladies here.

AFM - I've read all sorts of things on how long to wait after the MC. I'll definitely at least sit this time out until I get AF. I'm somewhat undecided about whether or not to wait 1 full cycle after that too, but I think I probably will. I think I've pretty much finished with the bleeding. Still sad and wishing things were different. Tonight I'm making my buckwheat muffins. And I'm roasting pumpkin seeds... love those! DH and I carved pumpkins last night with a group of friends - it was a blast.

Pad –
:happydance::happydance:2nd pinky trimester!!

Want to conceive – good luck with test day coming up!:thumbup:

Greenleaf – hmmm opks don’t look positive to me -but you must have missed it in between maybe? That has happened to me a few times.

Lady H –
Happy 12 weeks!!:thumbup::happydance: Wow that flew by for me! GL on Friday and wow Antigua sounds amazing…

Pebble – sorry they couldn’t find anything to explain the pain – but GL catching that eggy!!:thumbup: I hope you stay safe from the storm!!:hugs:

Owl – glad the IUIs went well….. everything crossed for you hun!:thumbup::hugs:

Lils- oh dear I hope your friends and family in Maryland are ok…. :nope::hugs:This storm looks terrible…. I just looked at your chart …thought you ov on day 21 (especially since that was your last day of EWCM) but just today’s temp dropped hmmm…..:shrug: maybe it’s a fluke and you still did but temp somehow affected? Also – didn’t you say that it’s freezing there on FB?? So could that have dropped your temp today?:thumbup: See how the next few days go.:hugs::kiss::hugs:

La Bergere – hello!:flower:

Nessaw – glad your app’t went well…:thumbup: I’m sure it must be a bit overwhelming…. But in a great way !!!:hugs:

Dwrgi – Nice to have your ‘spunkiness’ back here:thumbup::hugs::kiss: need to get to your journal – it’s been so hard keeping up on here when I get to work so late everyday…

Moon- great to hear that you had fun carving pumpkins….:thumbup:Not sure about how long to wait etc….but I know a few people from this thread and another who got preggers after a m/c…. Take it easy hun….

Hello and hugs to everyone I missed!!:hugs::hugs::kiss::kiss:

AFM - scan went well today -:thumbup: My doc is pleased with how everything is going so far... He said ER will be 70% chance of Thursday and 30% chance of Friday.... Will update again tomorrow.... (going every day) Hopefully tomorrow will be trigger shot day but we'll see....

Just a thought I'd share--the ovary that's about to produce a new eggy is on the same side as the ectopic was. Since I haven't had the HSG yet, it seems like a baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad idea to try to catch this one! No :sex: for us for a few days!!!

However, there will be lots and lots of :wine:.

Just a thought I'd share--the ovary that's about to produce a new eggy is on the same side as the ectopic was. Since I haven't had the HSG yet, it seems like a baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad idea to try to catch this one! No :sex: for us for a few days!!!

However, there will be lots and lots of :wine:.

I think that's a good idea hun.... just in case....:hugs::hugs:

Oh I'm watching the storm and praying that it misses you!!!:hugs::hugs:

I just had to come in and throw some :dance: :happydance: :hugs: :kiss: around! So much exciting news going on in here!! <3 <3 <3

And Pbl, about inciting a riot on other threads - sadly I've seen that happen on most threads any time someone has the audacity to suggest that not everyone is so happy they're farting rainbows on a daily basis (says the girl on anti-depressants :haha:). If I remember correctly there was some sensitive conversation on here when we started doing it... just once again proves this is one of the best stinkin' threads anywhere on the interwebs. :thumbup:

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

OK I know I won't remember everyone but here goes...

greenleaf, was it you with the OPKs? If so then the cd12 26/10 12.30 one looks positive as there are 2 dark lines but I was confused as it looks like those tests have 3 lines! :wacko:

Lady H

Congrats again on 12 weeks :happydance:

purps
:coffee::haha:

LilS well hopefully you O'd yesterday and your temps will go up from now on. Wow those stats on m/cs are a bit depressing :nope: but like dwrgi says we all have to go through whatever process is necessary to get to where we are supposed to be :wacko: :hugs::hugs:

DrH
Yeah yeah I was totally confident in my diagnosis of that first test :haha: :yipee::wohoo: congrats :happydance::happydance:

Moon, if you want to change the title of a thread then go to the first post and click on advanced edit and you will get that option :hugs::hugs:

Pebble yay for O but boo for the wrong side :hugs:

nessaw

great news, yes take one day at a time

Pad
2nd Tri :happydance:

dash, good news on the follies, and hoping the storm doesn't affect you :thumbup::hugs:

owl, fingers crossed the IUI works a treat :hugs:

dwrgi, chicken, want2, la berg, HA, Maddy and everyone else! :hi: :hugs:

Yes, has anyone heard from Nikki?!

Ya HA! You got it right!! As always!!!

DrH!
Wahooooooooo.... that is all I have to say!

Nee
happy 12 wks hun!
Owl all the best for the IUI!

Green... weather is crap here too... though have to say no where near as bad as the poor US ... am hoping all our American ladies are well and safe x

Dwrgi keep pouring that cider chick! To hell with it eh.. you are on half term!!

Moon lovely to see you back darling x

Pbl.. yes, stay away from naughties for the time being!

Dash that is fab news.... am sending the biggest fattest fertile vibes to you!

Lils please please take care chick. Ooo and throw a wicked hurricane party! Wahooo!

Hello Butterfly darling x

Pebble you go girl... you are on wine duty!

And finally a HUGE LOVE to you all... thank you for supporting me... xxxxxxxx

Nessaw

- yay for that step!! Don't worry..the information overload does get a bit easier. Did you get a pack of stuff, like an Emma's diary etc? They are great!

Moon -butterfly has explained how to change the title of a thread really well!:thumbup:

Lils I am hoping your family is all ok . Hope hurricane sandy settles itself and disappaits!

Huge loves to everyone xxx

Ps no news from me yet! But dad has been admitted to hospital tonight with cough and breathlessness. Not entirely sure of the cause but hopefully we will know more tomorrow.

Oooo hope your Dad is OK Purps...

COME ON PURPETTE!!!!!

Owl..meant to say...good luck chickie, keeping everything crossed for your Iui!!

And moon..I think it was you who asked about waiting after mc? The evidence seems to suggest that you don't need to wait...but people tend to be advised to wait for a period so it would be easier to date a new pregnancy should one happen immediately xxxx

greenleaf, was it you with the OPKs? If so then the cd12 26/10 12.30 one looks positive as there are 2 dark lines but I was confused as it looks like those tests have 3 lines! :wacko:

LOL! Not 3 lines. The 3rd one you saw was most probably the connection between the plastic part of the strip with the test strip. The scanner prolly picked it up differently. Hope we caught the eggy. :)

To all our lovely American ladies - stay safe from Hurricane Sandy. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->