TTC 1st child 35+ (Please spoiler any PG news/announcements).

Ohh and I am so glad that it seems like everyone is safe in the wake of sandy!

Does anyone know where futuremommie lives?? I hope she is ok!

FM lives in North Carolina but far enough inland that she should be good - I'll check with her on FB and make sure....

Just heard back from FM and she says they're fine there, and that it's so sweet of you to ask! :flower:

Lils - :rofl::rofl: - "It's your birthday....tamales" made me LOL - you are too cute!!!:flower::thumbup::hugs::hugs: I totally have that song in my head now!:hugs::hugs:

Pad - good luck for tomorrow hun!!! sending Padette beautiful pink vibes!:flower::hugs::hugs::kiss::kiss:

HA - glad to hear you and FM are okay....:hugs::hugs: Sorry you are getting Canadian winds! Our winds have finally died down.... A neighbour of one of my co-workers got his house chopped in half by a huge huge oak tree that was in front of his house.... literally chopped the house in half :nope:

Purps - how was your Dad doing tonight?:hugs::kiss:

BF - glad you are getting physio !!:thumbup: I have to admit I am still lost with the how to attach a photo thing.... I am not reading the explanation right - it is like Japanese to me....:haha: But I'm slow with that kind of stuff!

Dwrgi - hope you feel better soon !!! nasty cold!!!

AFM - I need to keep myself up until 1:00am to give myself the trigger shot tonight -so that's why I'm on here so late!!! eyes are getting smaller....... it's only 11:08pm...:dohh::sleep::sleep:

best of luck pad and dashja for today.

glad the us ladies are ok.

purps hows ur dad?

love to everyone.vxx

Dash hope you managed to stay away for the injection!

Ladies thanks for asking, dad is poorly but hanging in there. He' ll be having a scan later today which should give the doctors more information and then we might know what's going on!
Will keep you updated xx

Hiya lovelies,

My second line not much darker today.. bit surprised as I thought it would get to the same colour as the control line. I am late today... Small amount of coffee ground bleeding, hoping that it is implantation bleeding not the beginning of something more sinister.

Shit this is hard stuff... It you aren't worried because your are not pregnant, you are worried because you are pregnant.. or so you think.....

Slaps self on forehead :)

Purps, cross fingers for your dad getting much better... I bet he can't wait to meet purpette.

Pad good luck for your nuchal +++

Dash - woo hooo.... go follies go... it's time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Crossing fingers +++++++++

HA/Lils and the USA ladies - be safe.. +++

Butterfly great to hear that you have a plan with your back. How goes your bungalow.... starting anything big yet?

Neesaw - you are motoring girlfriend 8/40

Dwrgi - am still stuck with a terrible vision of vaseline oowwwghhhhh!!!!

Mwah Mwah to you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DrH I think as those little strips go, they don't get as dark as the other line until maybe 5 weeks (correct me if i am wrong anyone!) so don't stress too much :hugs:

All going well on the bungalow, touch wood, more floors and stuff going in over the next week or so then only really one room left to do (my bedroom which pretty much hasn't been touched :dohh:) :thumbup:

La Berg – you’ll get used to it! Doesn’t look like O has happened yet, how long are your cycles usually?

Hey LilSluz! My cycles are sually 28-30 days. i'm a bit concerned now that I'm not ovulating :(
last two times I have used OPK's I've got the smiley face on CD13 and CD15.
I wish I hadn't drunk on the 27th as my temp went mental! Arggghhhh! I'm not sure that I should have done this BBT thing!

To all you other lovely ladies... hope the USA ladies are safe from the storm. Anyone trick or treating tonight?

Hiya lovelies,

My second line not much darker today.. bit surprised as I thought it would get to the same colour as the control line. I am late today... Small amount of coffee ground bleeding, hoping that it is implantation bleeding not the beginning of something more sinister.

Shit this is hard stuff... It you aren't worried because your are not pregnant, you are worried because you are pregnant.. or so you think.....

Hope everything goes your way DrH xx

Hiya lovelies,

No time this AM for a real post, but I popped in to see if there were major reports and saw this. :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: DrH. Are you going to be able to get some quant tests so that you can monitor things? Are you taking progesterone?

Hope all is well......

:hi:

dash - Yay for trigger shot! Good look tomorrow for ER. Will be thinking about you! :hugs:

purps - fingers crossed for your dad feeling better soon

drH - try not to worry. Sorry I know that's actually a stupid comment. :dohh: Lots of ladies spot in early pregnancy. I'm sure it's ok. Thinking about you. Can't you do some beta tests on yourself being a Dr and all? :haha:

:kiss: Love to everybody

Hey Drh... remember I had the coffee ground thing too? It was implantation bleeding chick... the other thing it could be is your cevix gets very sensitive and full of blood... sometimes you can have a little erosion from this and it can look like the coffee ground thing. Hahhaha look at me calming you down... is always the other way round!!!

BF the bungalow is sounding great! remember your physio exercises too!

Purps any update on your Dad? x

hey Pbl!

afm
Am just back! This baby must feel the love from you all... that is all I can say!

All went well... although the sonographer said I was difficult to scan as the ultrasound doesn't seem to transmit very well through me lol. So the initial nuchal measurement was 1.5 and then she measured a little further down the spine and said it was 1.8 and that was completely normal! Of course baby was as usual refusing to pose.... was far more interested in her feet and looking at us!! So again more weird alien piccies and no nice profile shot lol. She showed us her spine nicely and her skull and stomach, but would not turn for us for a piccy!!

Sonographer said that in fact I was a little ahead of my 13w 3d measurements by a few days.... but there was no point in changing the EDD at this stage... am so pleased she is growing so well!

Apparently I can call them tomorrow for my risk results....

I was just sad that my Hubby couldn't see her... but also blissfully happy!

DrH huge :hugs: to you! You know better than the rest of us that this could be nothing! And I am crossing everything for you that that's exactly what this bleeding is! Do you do hcg quantity measurements in aus?? Oh and yes, I've read loads on lines darkening on pregnancy tests...and it seems that is makes no difference....as long as the line is there!
Big big loves xxxx

Pad

Wohoo! I am so happy for you! I just have the best feeling about your little snuggler there! It sounds like she is already a diva -refusing to post for pics! And you nt measurement sounds great! Hopefully you'll get a great result tomorrow and that's another thing to not worry about! Is dh away at the moment? What a shame he missed this, bless him!!

Owl...how are you doing after Iui?? Fingers and everything crossed for you! :hugs:

Dashka...did you manage to stay awake for your trigger shot? Big loves xxxxx you are on the home stretch for this now!!

Big huge squishes and loves to everyone else! I hope you are al having a. Good day xxxxx

Afm..dad was supposed to have a scan today, but his team have decided he is not well enough to leave the high dependency unit to go and have it done! S they are going to keep treating with antibiotics and blood thinners and see if things improve In a few days. He is not happy that he is into allowed to leave the bed area for the toilet etc because his oxygen levels are so poor... But we have told him he needs to do as he is told...he is a terrible patient!! (and hates hospitals) I will go in later to see him!

Purps

Thanks for the that... and also that you think the measurement is normal. Sometimes I don't always trust sonographers lol. Def a diva in the making I can tell ya! Yes Hubby is on exercise at the mo and so couldn't come. Is such a shame as she was wriggling around like mad... I even think she had hiccups at one point!:cloud9:

It sounds like your Dad is just like mine! My Dad was taken in for an emergency triple heart bypass and he was the worst patient ever... I hope that the antibiotics and blood thinners get working so he can have his scan!:hugs:

Dash! How did you butt stabbing go?? OMG that sounds so bad... you know what I mean!:haha:

Owl how did the IUI go?:flower:

Lils are you OK in the wind and rain... Dwrgi... you are used to the wind and rain... as am I!:winkwink:

Pad -
There is not much that makes me happy or gives me hope anymore, but watching your pregnancy progress fills my heart with love and happy tears.
<3 :cry: <3 :cry: <3

xoxoxo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"