TTC 1st child 35+ (Please spoiler any PG news/announcements).

LadyH
Yayyyyyy on great test results :yipee: & :awww: a :pink::cloud9: That's so great, you must be over the moon!!! Congrats! :hugs:

Purps - thanks hun. :hugs: Is somebody keeping you busy these days? :winkwink: Btw, I was going to say, about those :wine::beer: & :drunk:. Its time for you to pull your fair share, there young lady :haha:. Its been a month, now back to it! No free-rides here! :shock: :rofl: :hugs: (j/k)

Pad -
1 more week, chic - not long for your :pink: :baby: confirmation!!! Still have everything crossed for you & yes, you are still on the reiki list! :hugs:

Lils..seriously, I am a terrible lightweight :haha: I had one glass of wine the other night and went quite sleepy and woozy lol!

Sorry I'm not really up to a long post today, I'll just repost here what I have put on another thread.

BT today shows my HCG has barely changed in the past 48 hrs (from 19 to 21) and things are not looking good. More blood tests on Wednesday next week but the clinic staff were careful not to get my hopes up. I'm yet to find the right words to tell DH :( I know there's nothing I could have done differently but I just feel like such a failure. Merry bloody ho ho ho!

Kismet everything crossed for you

Maddy so sorry to hear that, I will pray that everything is ok for you Hun xxx

Maddy and Kismet, hugs and prayers for you both..... thinking of you....

Kismet, keeping everything crossed for you lovely! :hugs:

Maddy Hun, I am thinking of you and sending a million loves :hugs: and :kiss: xxxxx

Kismet - all the best!!

Maddy - I am hoping for the best for you dear!!

Kismet - keeping FX for you!! :thumbup:

Purps - So you're a very cheap date! :thumbup::haha: :hugs:

Dash - :hugs::kiss:

Dwrgi - massive :hugs: & :kiss: for that fecking nasty ho-bag pimple-faced :witch:! :growlmad: :grr::trouble:

BF - :hugs: Hope the homeopathic remedy works! I wouldn't be worried if thyroid is just slightly over what is optimal & if this remedy even changes it a bit, you should be fine. :thumbup:. Maybe get retested when you go to Spain for tests & see if it helped???

Mirium - Good luck for Monday!

:hi: & :hugs: to everyone else today!

I have to actually try to get a good amount of work done today, so no long post.:thumbup: ("try" being the key word). I have acupuncture today I want to use before the year end (free under ins.), so looking forward to that again (w/my old Chinese lady - love her!). And I get to finally meet Mrs. Fro on Monday for lunch :happydance:. Lots of prep for Xmas this wknd as we leave next Thursday for MD (my hometown) for a week, so have to finish shopping for 34 people this wknd (bdays & small stuff are in there, too, though!)

Other than that Happy Friday, TGIF, TGIFF, TFIF & many :beer::wine: &:drunk: to all! Actually, who's taking mine? the lovely Dwrgi has offered to bear my burden (which is huge because I had Purps, LadyH, Pad & DrH..+myself! :drunk::drunk::drunk:). I warned her she may be sent to rehab by the time Xmas comes up, but she is up for the challenge! :bodyb::beer: :haha:

Let's keep the good news coming ladies! :dust::dust::dust: :hugs:

Maddy--:hugs: :hugs: :cry: take care of yourself. Thinking of you.

Kismet, you're not out until the witch flies!!! :hugs:

I owe this thread a real post. More soon.

kismet - I'm sorry about bfn. It would have been such a nice surprise :hugs:

maddy - I'm so sorry. :hugs:

afm - leaving for Germany tomorrow! :wohoo: I'm so excited to see my family. I'm tearing up just thinking about it.
btw, I had my IVF consult on Tuesday and I'm good to go for IVF in January :happydance: Once my cycle starts next year, I'll go in for baseline and will be put on birth control right away (if everything looks ok). ER possibly end of January/beginning February.

dwirgi, dash, purps, tiger, ladyh, bf, lils, mirium, pbl and everbody else I missed - lots of love to you ladies. Wishing you all a nice and relaxing holiday season. :xmas9:

Oh, yep, it's confirmed, Lil and I are meeting for lunch on Monday!! Whoop!!!! Whoop!! :happydance: :happydance: I am pretty excited!!

Sorry I'm not really up to a long post today, I'll just repost here what I have put on another thread.

BT today shows my HCG has barely changed in the past 48 hrs (from 19 to 21) and things are not looking good. More blood tests on Wednesday next week but the clinic staff were careful not to get my hopes up. I'm yet to find the right words to tell DH :( I know there's nothing I could have done differently but I just feel like such a failure. Merry bloody ho ho ho!

Awww honey i am so sorry to hear this, i am sending you super big warm :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->