TTC 1st child 35+ (Please spoiler any PG news/announcements).

Maddy am thinking of you and hoping and hoping.

Kismet sorry about bfn.

Owl exciting stuff.

Afm usual pre af cramps showing but no sore boobs like before my bfp in oct so not feeling too positive for little xmas miracle.on a good note i called the gp to cgeck they had rereferred for fert clinic and they have!almost didnt know what to say as was expecting to have a go at them for not doing it!

On my way to school xmas do so not got long
enough but big loves to all. Chinese elvis here we come!!happy friday.x

Fro -
I just hope I don't scare you into labor with my half-bloody eye! :haha: I have scared small children... :tease: We are cutting it very close to your DD! :shock: I'm surprised you were up for it this close - but really glad! :D

Pebble - thank you for volunteering for the :wine: & :beer: :drunk: duty, also! make us proud! :haha:

Owl - :happydance: for IVF plans & for going to Germany - how exciting!

Ness - Chinese Elvis??? :rofl: I don't recall Chinese Elvis being in the nativity story, but maybe I just have a different version of the bible? :haha: Sounds interesting! You're not out until the :witch: shows her ugly face...

Dwrgi - :hugs::kiss::hugs::kiss::hugs::kiss:

Got AF today, for those who were playing my little game. Pretty sure O day was CD14, as my LP is pretty reliably 14 days long. :shrug:

That's all I have in me for now. It's a terrible, terrible day in the U.S. :cry: :cry: :cry:

I'm so sorry Pebble. :hugs::hugs::hugs: Please have lots of :wine:, :pizza: & chocolate & take care of yourself.

It is a very sad day, indeed. :cry::cry::cry: 20 innocent little children gunned down execution style. :shock::nope: I have definitely shed my fair share of tears & I don't cry easily. I've been praying & praying for the children, adults & their families & have sent them reiki, love & light... :sad2: 20 + 5 more angels in heaven tonight - how senseless, sad & tragic... :angel:

Lils chinese elvis is the xmas party.he entertains with cheesy singing after a rather tasty chinese banquet.the nativity play this year is aboutca curious sheep!i drive tonight so am enjoying a ickle baileys before bed.x

Maddy, thinking of you and sending you love and hugs.

Kismet, you aren't out yet don't give up honey.

Pebble, just seen this tragedy on our new, what a waist on beautiful lives. Why people do this I will never understand. Take care honey x.

AFM DH did his SA today poor fella I think he is traumatized,but bless him he was able to see the funny side. It looks like the results won't be back until after Christmas though. Why do these things take so long.

Maddy :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Frols and Lils how fab to meet up!! It's so strange when you've been chatting on here and then meet in real life!

And those poor babies at the school in the us! Who does that??? Dh and I watched the news in disbelief!
One thing though, our Tv news showed some interviews with some of the slightly older eye witness kids, they were maybe 9 or 10 ....I don't think they should have been bothering the kids!!

hi ya team.. whos ready for the next week.. god knows Im not, but did have hair cut and do xmas shopping!!!!!!!! kismet wondering if you have had seen the usual old hag... hugs it was an IB.

Lils = hope the eye is better how cool to be catching up with fro!

purps photos of lana please with a smile!!!!!!!!!

ness good luck catching that egg.

no news here... just so so so tired. again...

And those poor babies at the school in the us! Who does that??? Dh and I watched the news in disbelief!
One thing though, our NBC showed some interviews with some of the slightly older eye witness kids, they were maybe 9 or 10 ....I don't think they should have been bothering the kids!!

I so completely agree... I also wondered what the parents of those older kids were thinking, letting the reporter talk to them! If that had been my kid, there is no way I'd let them be interviewed on the day it happened... MAYBE after some time had passed and my kid had had a chance to start to process what they'd seen.... :nope::nope:

CC: Good on your OH! :thumbup: Did he find it difficult? I wonder why the results take so long? DH forgot to ask when he went so we don't know when to expect his. We were assuming it would take a week or less.

He didn't find it difficult as such, he said the thought of telling me that he wasn't able to do it and seeing the disappointment on my face was a big incentive :hugs: but he is a funny fella and very old fashioned really. He likes to make love but not one for self pleasure :blush: He takes out physical relationship very seriously but then I have been his one and only (unfortunately I can't say the same :nope: I wish I could) He said the room was really grim with just a plastic chair a sink and a cupboard full of magazines, the joys of the NHS. He said he didn't even open the cupboard but as you know I had been and got him his own. But even then he said he felt like he had cheated on me. I love him so much for being like he is. He has got to have the test redone in abut 12 weeks and we have been talking about how to make it easier for him, emotionally and physically. We have got a few ideas but going to test them out over the next month or so.

Hopefully it wont take long for your results to come through and everything will be fine. It looks like we will be making this full journey together :hugs:

Maddy-
HUGE :hugs::hugs::hugs: to you lovely. This is just soooo unfair. I hope that you get good news on Wednesday. You just never know, with this game. :kiss::kiss::kiss:

Kismet sorry temp is dropping but thank you for sharing your thoughts on the Sandy Hooks situation. I'm in tears here with pride at how selfless people can be, putting their lives above those of others, particularly young ones xxx

Kismet thanks for your thoughts I agree with you. It is an unbelievable tragedy that so many people have lost their lives but to show that much bravery and love for the children that are in your care is a very special thing. Those teachers will be somewhere very special tonight, but they should be at home with their families, not in heaven. Working in mental health I deal with people on a regular basis that have hurt others so I do have to ask myself what happened to this young man to make him do this........ we may never know.

AFM and DH apparently the tests are always repeated here just to make sure and yes we do live near to the hospital but they said no it needs to be done there. It will be ok. Thanks again. X

Chicken- your dh sounds completely fab!

Kismet -you gave me shivers then re the bravery stories!

Kismet – great job on the 14-day LP (maybe 15?)! Did you take anything to extend it? Yeah, death toll now 27, but when it was 26, I left out 1 adult from my wishes in heaven for a reason (shooter). :nope: I’m not going to wish ill-will, but perhaps I’m just not spiritually-advanced enough to wish him to go to heaven with those he has just murdered. Just can’t do it right now… :nope: And I second that with the stories of courage. If I’m not tearing up from the death of 6-7 yr olds, I am tearing up over the incredible bravery & selflessness that those adults showed which saved so many more lives! I had heard about the 27yr old that hid the kids in the closet & got shot (so young herself!) & the principal lady who tried to kamikaze the shooter, but didn’t know the other stories (don’t watch news much :blush:). Thanks for that reminder. :thumbup: Heroes can usually only be born out of tragedy, unfortunately…

Purps – yeah, we’re excited! We’re meeting at a seafood place on the beach. I just can’t understand the tragedy either. Just can’t imagine… I wouldn’t let my kid go on camera either, but that’s the parent’s decision as they can’t interview kids w/o parental permission. :nope:

Chicken - :saywhat: You were his first? :awww:!!!! You & DH sound like you are really bonding over this & that is what really counts. Sometimes I wonder if we are being tested or purposely suffering for that very reason – to bring us closer, or resolve something in our lives that is unresolved…??? Sounds like you have a good plan for next SA. :thumbup:

DrH – thanks hun! My eye is still bloody, but sloooowwwwlllyyy clearing out.:coffee:
Sorry so :sleep:, but you are coming along very nicely so far :happydance:. Happy 11 wks! Next scan is???

Pad –
Good luck for tomorrow chick – thinking PINK THOUGHTS for you! :pink:

Dashka – if you come by, good luck on Dr appt follow-up at IVF clinic on 12/20!!! :hugs:

Dwrgi - hope you had a lovely limo-driven shopping trip & a beautiful Xmas lunch with your parents!!! :hugs:

BF - too bad you didn't get the hook-up at your Xmas dinner. :shrug: But, I bet you still looked FAB! :whistle:

:hi: everyone else! It’s a short week for me as we are leaving Thursday to go up north for Xmas (& its going to be jam-packed so not sure when I'll get on). So, I just realized today that if the world ends on 12/21/12, I will be at the best place ever – The WHITE HOUSE! I figure if I’m there, maybe they’ll let me in on their super-duper secret underground future-self-sustaining world. :rofl: Or Airforce -0-, their spaceship. :haha: (notice how the -0- even looks like a UFO –mmm-hmmm? :winkwink:) We have a VIP tour with the Secret Service. I can’t tell you anything else about it or a missile will come out of the sky & blow up my house. So, you understand, right? :haha:

[Na, they had to do background checks on us & everything & guess what? I PASSED!!! :happydance::dance::yipee: It was touch-n-go there for a while…;)]

Have a great week ladies! :hugs:

Lils we crossed post, yep I was his first and only. He was 27 when we met, had had girlfriends before but didn't feel they were 'the one' so waited for me. Makes me feel really special, which is why I wish I had waited for him. We are a very close couple anyway, always have been. We are a TRUE love story in so many ways. We have been together 17 years and only spent 3 nights apart. But yes this is bringing us even closer but can you think of a better time to fall even deeper in love, I can't. Besides if it never happens for us it helps me to know I have my DH who is my world .
Have a good few days away honey and have fun x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->