TTC 1st child 35+ (Please spoiler any PG news/announcements).

Almost forgot :dohh: -

HA - good luck w/:test: tomorrow!!! [-o<[-o<[-o<:xmas16::dust:

Mirium - good luck w/your follow-up :test: as well! [-o<[-o<[-o<:thumbup:

Did I miss any other important dates? Hope not...

Catch up time! Here goes....

Chicken – Your OH just sounds like a doll. :awww: Glad the first SA went okay. Maybe he needs a special outfit (for you) as a pre-SA gift? :winkwink:

Maddy – HUGE :hugs: to you. Hope you hear good news this week. Sending you lots of sticky :dust:!!!

Lady H –
So happy for you! You must be beyond relieved! Now you can just sit back and enjoy the rest of the journey! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Lils—Wait, what are you going to the WH for? :shock: Have fun! Are you going to get to meet anyone super exciting?
And I guess things are still looking good for you? :thumbup: I’m sending you tons of sticky :dust: . I’ll be keeping everything crossed for you, EXCEPT my legs. :haha: That’s my new motto on here. :rofl: :rofl: I’m very proud of it. :shy: I still CANNOT BELIEVE you got a BFP after your surgery! Amazing.

Kismet – Sorry about AF, but I’m super-excited that you had such a great 14d LP!!! :happydance: When are you getting those test results?!

Tiger—Have you left on your amazing-sounding trip yet? Hope you have a fabulous time! Sooooooo jealous!

Moon—how are you???? :hugs: Ready to start TTC again?

Owl—you’re ALSO on vacation in Germany, so I don’t know how much you’ll be checking in. :hi: Hope you and the fam are doing fabulously!

OMM – SO glad that everything looked good! :happydance: :thumbup: What a relief!

Nessaw, how are you? Looks like AF coming on. :hugs: What’s your plan now? TTC for a while, or get FS intervention?

HA—lils mentioned something about tests, but I’m lost as to what they are. :blush: Good luck with whatever it is!!! :dust: :dust:

Mirium--
Everything good over there? :dust: :cloud9: :thumbup:

For Purps, Pad, Frol, Dr. H, and all our other graduates:
SO happy for you all! Hope all is wonderful for you! :happydance: Frol, good luck when the time comes!

Dwrgi – Is Lil’s 4 month challenge a go? I’m thinking of joining, if you’d like company. :shy:

Dash—if you’re reading, :hi: and :hugs:. Hope you’re doing well.

:hi: to anyone else I’ve missed. BF, I went to check out your journal and it just seemed filled with scantily clad men. :shock: That’s the ticket, sister!!! :rofl: Just for you, I present a non-quandary:
https://tinylittlemariachi.files.wordpress.com/2012/06/223931_146406548816960_290419173_n.jpeg

Sorry if I've missed anyone else. There were so many pages of congratulations on all the recent good news, and I might not have gone back far enough. :blush:

Spoiler: The following contains my political opinions about guns and the Sandy Hook catastrophe. Read at your own risk.
RE Sandy Hook. :cry: I cried all day on Friday. It’s so frustrating to have this happen again and again and our corrupt, spineless politicians can’t pull their heads out of their arses enough to take even the smallest action to try to prevent it. For you non-Americans, the National Rifle Association is the pro-gun lobby in the U.S., and they’re absurdly powerful. There’s very little left to do on their wish list, as they’ve effectively won every political battle they’ve fought. We’re down to legalizing concealed carry on national parks and in bars in some states. Federal politicians in our country can’t even muster a debate on tighter gun regulation without NRA folks screaming bloody murder about our constitution. The social networks are all aflutter with debates about guns, and whether gun regulations could have helped, or whether instead every elementary school teacher should be mandated to carry a gun (!!!). It’s really unbelievable, and makes me re-examine my frequent wish to get the hell out of this crazy country. If I hear one more person say that absurd nonsense that “guns don’t kill people, people kill people” I’m going to punch them in the face. I’m just sick to death at the thought of raising any eventual child I might have amongst people who think it’s their God-given American right to carry high-capacity semi-automatic assault rifles which don’t seem to be created for any purpose other than mowing human beings down as fast as possible.

Anyway, this isn’t a forum for political debate, so I should shut up. I hope I haven’t offended anyone, but this is what I’ve been thinking and crying about for the past few days.
Aside from that, I’d doing okay. Buried in student term papers, but I hope to be completely done in a day or two. Then I have a ton of my own writing to do. OH and I are in the midst of installing hardwoods in a couple of rooms in our house. Lots of work, but soooooo worth it. Good bonding time, too. :haha: I'll post a pic or two, just for fun.

This month I am getting SERIOUS about this TTC thing—no missed O’s for me! But I’ll still be doing my part with :wine:. Much love and :hugs: and :dust: to you all!

Sheesh. Not sure why that photo had to come out so LARGE. :shock: I know how to fix that in html, but not this weird BnB language. Sorry, ladies!

Just a quick one...

Pebble lol at that pic :haha:

And

I completely and utterly agree with every word you said abut guns. I believe that the time has come for the president to sacrifice himself for the greater good of the country and do something about it for once. After all is he really likely to get votes in for a 3rd term so why doesn't he just do something and stand up to the NRA? :growlmad::growlmad:

Pad, good luck at scan today hon :thumbup::hugs:

Miriam how are you doing? :flower:

:hi: to everyone else :hugs::hugs:

Pebble..I don't think anyone will mind that the pic is big lol!!
And re guns.....I can't imagine ever wanting to own a gun! I don't understand why people want one just because they can....maybe it's just me.

Massive hugs and loves to everyone else xxxxx

Maddy - :hugs: :hugs:

Pad - Good Luck!!! Sending lots of Pink vibes & have been thinking about you and the LO. :hugs:

HA - Good Luck!!! :hugs: I am begging the universe for good news for you and DH!!

Quick Hello to everyone else! I am going to be meeting Lil soon.....Better get off BnB!

Sending :baby: ~~~~~ vibes and dust to all!! Lots of :hugs: and wishing for more sticky BFPs!!!!!!!!! xoxo

I just peeked in Happy Auntie's journal. It's very exciting news!!!!! :yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee:

Stupid bl00dy ar$ing af came today.no xmas miracle in this house.bums pants dang and blast.etc etc.

Will return with more positive view on it soon am sure.

Love to all x

just coming out of my 'hole' to give everyone who needs a hug.....:hugs:

Congrats to all the BFPs :thumbup:.... and praying for you all [-o<[-o<[-o<....:hugs::hugs:

AF arrived yesterday for moi....with the shortest LP I've ever had - 9 days.:nope:

Merry Christmas to all :hugs::hugs::kiss::kiss:

:hugs: to Ness and Dash. :hugs: That's not a good Xmas present! I hope you get really good gifts to make up for such terrible times you've both had lately.

:xmas10::xmas10::xmas10::xmas10::xmas10:

To Kismet, all I can say is that I'm SUPER jealous. I keep watching for jobs in Canada, but so far no luck. Would you and your OH like to adopt myself and my OH??? :haha:

[I'm in the midst of grading some pretty appalling papers. I take frequent breaks to retain my sanity.]

Those of us who are not up the duff can appreciate, and live by, this excellent sentiment. Those of you who are must suffer soberly and sleepily. :haha:
https://cheezburger.com/6881021952

So sad for the ladies who have got AF. Stooopid witchy. Definitely pants, huge pants - in fact, it's what I would call great big granny knickers. :hugs:

To those who need it - fxd crossed for sticky beans and happy days.

I have a question for you clever ladies out there. I only started doing OPKs last month, so am still getting used to them. This cycle I began testing on Wednesday. On Saturday my two tests were darker than the earlier ones, but on Sunday and today they have got lighter again. The lines on the Saturday tests weren't as dark as the control line though, and my temperature hasn't gone up yet. I think I'll get my temp rise tomorrow, but should I be worried that I haven't had a clear and definite positive?
Confused......

Hello dash lovely to c u.sorry about af.

Right apologies for rant.have found some silver linings.1.we def know its all clear in there. 2. Af hasnt been as painful or heavy as anticipated.3. I can partake of the xmas booze that is stockpiled under the spare room bed. 4. It came before xmas not on or after when we are at the inlaws.5. I got to go swimming twice this weekend andshd be ok to go again next weekend. Think that shd do.

Have just ordered a fertility monitor off t'internet which shd comw before xmas so will get craking with that next cycle-if there is one!got some cheap opk to wile away the cold dec nights with this cycle.

Small helen i never got a line as dark as the control but used the get a fade in and fade out.but i only tested once a day.sorry i cant be more help.

Pbl when i mark and start at the top alphabetically it drives me to despair as the first 10 or so are pretty poor!!

Dash and ness massive hugs!!

Ness is it a clear blue fertility monitor??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->