TTC 1st child 35+ (Please spoiler any PG news/announcements).

Just went to the doctor yesterday. Was asked to do CD2 and CD22 blood test and HSG next month. Can anyone share any experience in doing HSG? Sounds scary! :?

Just a quickie tonight. Had to go to OH's work Xmas party, and I'm very tired.

Moon--yay for new cycle! Let's go TTCAL team!!!!!!

Green, Kismet started an excellent thread about HSGs somewhere in the TTC after 35 forum. Highly recommend. (Preview: They're not too bad. :flower:)

Can I get on the reiki list, too??? :blush:

G'night all!

:sleep::sleep::sleep:

Hi y'all

Thanks for the good wishes, unfortunately this BFP was not to be. My HCG today has fallen almost to almost zero. :cry:

Miriam so stoked for you.

Maddy hugs hugs hugs.

Thinking of you all on iPhone bah!

Hi y'all

Thanks for the good wishes, unfortunately this BFP was not to be. My HCG today has fallen almost to almost zero. :cry:

Maddy-
am very, very sorry to read this news. It is just unfair. It is a. good that you can get pregnant on your first cycle, and b. promising that IUI can work for you (that's possibly the same point :wacko:). Is it worth doing another?? Anyway, I can imagine how you feel and I'm really sorry. Take good care of yourself and line up lots and lots of treats, A:kiss::kiss::kiss:

OMM – you are added! :thumbup:

Purple – I am doing good – nervous for this afternoon. :blush: Keeping FX… Thanks hun – hope you are doing well & MIL drama has settled! :nope:

Kismet – yeah, I too had a profound experience with a reiki treatment. I never forgot it, so when I was in pain after back surgeries, I sought it & it was awesome. That was it for me, I had to learn how to heal myself – even if its very subtle (other times not so subtle!). That’s awesome you got some sleep!!! :shock::happydance::happydance::happydance: You know they have great zen music & awesome guided mediations on YouTube if you want to look for something that is suited for you. It can defo help you at night... :sleep: Enjoy your break! It’s needed sometimes…

Moon - :happydance: for :witch:! Won’t be saying that one again!

Pebble – oh yeah, I meant to tell you I love your new motto! Way to go on that last paper! Partay time! :wohoo: You have officially been added to the list! :hugs:

Mirium – You are added to the list! :thumbup:
7,116?!!! That’s so awesome, hun!!! :yipee::wohoo::happydance:. I understand your apprehension & I also hate that we have to protect ourselves bc we are so traumatized by our histories, but just celebrate the small victories when they come, you know? :thumbup: Yeah, intralipids are a fat emulsion, but don’t worry – the first thing I asked was ”will I gain weight?” :haha: The answer is no & they were right – haven’t gained (from that) yet. :winkwink:

Green – HSG doesn’t hurt bad & I had an extra trying one.

Maddy – sending :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Dwrgi – helllooooo there lovely! :hugs:

Dashka - :hugs: if you pop by.

BF - :hugs: Not long now, chic! Hoping & praying! [-o<

AFM –
just waiting on results of bloods :coffee: Surprisingly calm this go-round? :shrug: That may go out the window this afternoon, so you may have to pick me off the floor. :nope: Just praying & hoping!!! [-o<[-o<[-o<My last 2 mc's were between 4.5-5.5 wks so, a tad nervous, but also calm at the mo. there's really nothing else on God's green earth I can do right now, and I guess I can take comfort in that fact. :shy::shrug:
But in the meantime, you may find this funny. We got an email for the U.S. Secret Service. We can’t carry ANYTHING into the WH except cell phones, keys & an umbrella (no purse – and also no handguns? Geez, I thought for sure I could bring my gun into the WH :dohh:) but also: you are not allowed to pee the whole entire time you are there! :shock: And we are meeting the Secret Service off site so they can take us in – this all sounds so clandestine! :shhh::cool: Maybe I should wear an all black suit w/dark sunglasses??? :haha: (oh yeah, defo dressy/business attire, too. I’m starting to get the inkling that we are going to places where the general public doesn’t go?! :shock:)

Hello everyone.

Im new to this site. First time trying to conceive. Married 3 years. Consulting with a fertility doctor. Im 38 AMH .53. :(. Looking for advise and friends. All seems so new and foreign to me.

Maddy :hugs::flower:

Kismet it worked for me, it does your head in after a bit. Good luck and have a great Christmas xxx

Mirium praying for you

Lils the no peeing thing is tough! I'd fail badly there.

Moon whoop :sex::sex::sex::sex::thumbup:

Samsfan welcome, you picked the best most informative thread as you starter for 10. We have some great gurus on here and the best support network ever. Fact!

Hello everyone else, hope you are all well :hugs::hugs:

AFM
20 week scan tomorrow although we already know the sex. I see it as a last big hurdle before I relax a little. DH can't come :cry: but Mum is instead. She is so excited its early Christmas for her!

Maddy am so sorry.look after urself.x

kismet we all understand needing a break.take care.

Lils got every last bit of me crossed.

Moon yah for af-dont say that v often!

Samsfan welcome.hope ur not here too long.pretty much any question u have can be answered by one of us here!

Afm first af after mmc lasted 2 days!?!any theories? Nativity play over with today.parties tom.roll on fri.

Love to all.xx

Nessaw sorry cross posted. Not sure on the AF but I've heard others say the same after mc Mine were maximum 2 days sometimes less which used to worry me that it was not creating a good enough lining for proper implantation but GP said not a problem. Guess she was correct!

Sam, welcome to the best thread on the internet! I haven't had all that testing yet, so I have no idea about AMH levels and so forth. Lots of other women on this thread have considerable expertise, though. I hope you get answers and good news soon! Sending you lots of :dust: :dust: :dust:!

Lady H -
GL tomorrow chic!!! I know its going to be perfect. :flower: (I know- no peeing???!!!)

Ness - That's happened to a lot of women. Sometimes AF just acts a little weird after a mc. Its OK, hun you can TTC this cycle & all should return to normal soon. :thumbup:

Samsfan - hi & welcome to our thread.:flower: My AMH was .84 when I first got tested about 10 mos ago. I started taking some CoQ10 & Omega 3's religiously. When I went back after about 2 mos of CoQ10, it went to 1.5 -normal range. But my FSH went higher (how is you FSH?). Now, "some" people/Dr's say that your lowest AMH is the best you are ever going to get & the same with your highest FSH (you don't want it over 11). I never got to retest my AMH yet after I did the 4-month Egg Challenge so I could quantify it. The 4 mos just passed.

HOWEVER, many real-world results with the following supplements seem to be proving the low-egg-quality assumptions wrong. This is the 4-month Egg Challenge I posted for another very beautiful woman who is dealing w/low AMH:

OK, here’s what I call “The 4-Month Egg Challenge” that I did to “try” to get my egg quality up to par:

CoQ10 – 600mg/day (most 35+ are on this anyway)

Fish Oil/Omega 3’s/EPA – often comes in 1000mg or 1200 mg, I take 3@night (most 35+ are on this anyway)

DHEA – Fertinatal 25mg, 3x/day. Very $$$, but it was my Hail Mary & was featured in the Center for Human Reproductive Studies (CHR) article/studies: https://www.centerforhumanreprod.com/dhea.html. Here’s a link to the Fertinatal website: https://www.fertinatal.com/. You don’t have to go with that kind, just be sure its micronized & has good reviews. Our lovely Dwrgi found a good one called Micron 5 DHEA (go on Amazon or https://www.dhea.com/product.php?productid=17521)

Vitex – finally a pill that is super-duper cheap! I just took Nature’s Answer 40mg/day (1 pill). The bottle was $3.56 for 90 pills – 3 months worth, that’s $1/mo :saywhat: . I really didn’t realize what a little miracle-drug this was – I just took for cycle regulation & was hopeful it would regulate my hormones, but here’s more (& you can google – tons of stuff out there): https://natural-fertility-info.com/vitex#p. I just found the pills on Amazon & there were many brands, so I’d just choose on with good reviews, if you can. Doesn’t seem to me like this pill is one anyone can mess up…

Many of us temp/chart to ensure that we are ovulating & see when we ovulate & to determine if we are having other issues (you can tell certain issues just by what your body temps are throughout the month - its really pretty cool). It is free & very easy. You just take your temp each morning & enter it into the chart. Only your temp shift or a blood test can confirm ovulation. OPKs are great to see when yo are about to ovulate, but they do not confirm ovulation as you can get a +OPK & not ever ovulate. Just click on anyone's chart & you can set up your own from there. GL :flower:

AFM –
just waiting on results of bloods :coffee: Surprisingly calm this go-round? :shrug: That may go out the window this afternoon, so you may have to pick me off the floor. :nope: Just praying & hoping!!! [-o<[-o<[-o<My last 2 mc's were between 4.5-5.5 wks so, a tad nervous, but also calm at the mo. there's really nothing else on God's green earth I can do right now, and I guess I can take comfort in that fact. :shy::shrug:
But in the meantime, you may find this funny. We got an email for the U.S. Secret Service. We can’t carry ANYTHING into the WH except cell phones, keys & an umbrella (no purse – and also no handguns? Geez, I thought for sure I could bring my gun into the WH :dohh:) but also: you are not allowed to pee the whole entire time you are there! :shock: And we are meeting the Secret Service off site so they can take us in – this all sounds so clandestine! :shhh::cool: Maybe I should wear an all black suit w/dark sunglasses??? :haha: (oh yeah, defo dressy/business attire, too. I’m starting to get the inkling that we are going to places where the general public doesn’t go?! :shock:)

Lils-I would just love it if you got your phone to beep every now and again, and that you then whispered into it, and scanned up and down and left to right, as if you're casing the joint. I found that analogy quite funny, but I'm sure that, really, it's not! Have a great trip, and how the hell will you stop yourself from peeing? I have to go at least every half hour at the best of times! :shrug::blush: And

HUGE
loves and luck for this afternoon (although I know you don't need it! :winkwink::winkwink:).

HI everybody! Big hugs to you all, Axxxx:kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

P.S. Samsfan, Lils gives very good advice re. amh. The vits and supplements will take at least three months to take effect, so the sooner you start taking them, the better. Also, a high protein diet is very good for egg quality, and plant protein (beans, pulses, etc.) is better than animal protein, but both are really good. I also once read a doctor say that many women get pregnant without realising that they have a low amh; it's only later when they need to get it tested that they realise it is low! Good luck lovely!

Maddy big :hug:

Lils, you need to get you some Tena Ladies :haha:
- good luck this afternoon :flower:

Sam welcome :hugs:

Lady H good luck too hon :flower:

Pad where are you? :growlmad::haha: Although I stalked you and found out your news :haha:

:hi: hi everyone, sorry brain not working well enough to name all :haha::hugs:

Just had a revelation.read something on another thread about folic acid causing side effects.since i came off depo i have had abdominal cramps for a week before af and presumed it was a weird postdepo/ttc obsessed symptom.but realised i started taking folic acid the same time i came off depo.just looked up side effects and there it is abdominal discomfort and constipation!!!i thought i was just falling apart!

Hi ladies .... i have a lot of catching up here to do....

but saw Maddy's news...
Maddy
-I am soooo sorry hun - damn life is unfair...:nope::hugs::hugs:

Lils - thinking of you - update us on your results!!:hugs: Have a great trip!

Mirium
- I am hopeful for you.... know you don't want to get excited.... but that is really great news so far!:thumbup:

Kismet - understand the break thing.... take your time...:hugs:

Lady H -
good luck at your scan ! I think I need to go back more to find out sex....

Have we heard from Pad?? How was your scan??:hugs::hugs:

Sorry - Still catching up....

Sending everyone who needs hugs....:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back