TTC 1st child 35+ (Please spoiler any PG news/announcements).

[I'm in the midst of grading some pretty appalling papers. I take frequent breaks to retain my sanity.]

Those of us who are not up the duff can appreciate, and live by, this excellent sentiment. Those of you who are must suffer soberly and sleepily. :haha:
https://cheezburger.com/6881021952

:sleep: huh? did you say somethin? :sleep:

love it!

Purps yup went with clearblue.gd deal online.hoping it testing for 2 hormones will sort out my issues with opks and give me a clearer idea of my cycle.

Pebble – Did you not get the missile-will-hit-my-house part? :haha: Na, it’s a VIP tour – the Secret Service are going to show us around. When I see Obama, I’ll tell him “Pebble from BNB says step up the ban on semi-automatics!” :haha: (he will be in HI). I don’t have or ever want a gun, I don’t mind guns for hunting or protection if law-abiding, sane peeps want them bc we seem to produce some crazy f@#ks in this country, but I agree there’s no reason for a high-powered semi-automatic or assault rifles of any kind IMHO.
Yes, everything is going OK so far. I even POAS “to make sure” it’s getting darker & it is. Surgery – What’s worse is that I believe I actually conceived the night before or day of my surgery!? :shock: Under propofol!? :nope: But, maybe if it can survive propofol, it can survive this old broken down body??? :shrug: Just hoping & hoping… No fooling around next cycle, chic, you need a BFP! :winkwink:
Thank you for taking my :wine: also - drink lots over the holidays & save a plant! :haha: Grading papers = not fun. Xmas holiday after = fun, so how long do you get off for? I don’t mind the large pic of RG! :blush::kiss:

Kismet – lol, you must send such cookies to us so we can taste them first.:thumbup: Then we may move to Canada. I’ll PM you my address…

Purple – I just FB’d Pad & told her to get her arse on here & tell everyone her update. :thumbup:

Ness – so sorry for :witch:, hun. :nope: :hugs: never apologize for being down, but way to go on the silver linings – those are some really good ones!

Dashka – Merry Christmas, love! :xmas16:

Helen – you have to POAS 2x/day when it gets darker sometimes to catch it. Or use digi but you may have same issue.

Kismet – that would be awful fast for Vitex, but who knows, stranger things have happened! GL on the Vitex, I’ll be checking your progress. I have to post the 4-month egg challenge on here for all the ladies in case it helps someone. Will do soon.

Frooooo! So lovely to meet Mrs Froliky today!!! We met at a seafood restaurant right on the beach, ate on the patio & it was such a beautiful day! And Fro is such a cutie. We got along so great & she’s so sweet. I will be her designated BNB updater when the time comes (any day). :thumbup: Posted pics on FB. She even let me rub bellies for GL. :blush: I think we could have talked all day too! Now I get to make up lots of work tonight/tomorrow - lol (so worth it!) :hugs::kiss::hugs::kiss:

:hi: everyone else! Hope you are having a fab day??? Now that Monday is officially almost over! Also, been meaning to ask for a long time so before this Wed’s circle, does anyone else want to be on the reiki list for LD energy healing? So far, 9 out of 13 are BFP’s – all LTTC &/or 35+. :thumbup:

Big :hug:

Lils: Laughing at your request to taste test the cookies! :haha:

Please please please put me on the LD reiki healing list! If I could specifically order 1 sticky bean and a decent night's sleep, that would be great. :haha: Seriously, though, it is so nice of you to offer. Thanks! :hugs:

You're officially added, my dear! Hey, anything that can help you know? I do LD Reiki on the list 2x/wk & I also put the list into the middle of the reiki circle which has a lot of powerful energy/healing going on from all the Reiki Practitioners & Masters. :thumbup:

Yeah, just send me like 5-10 of each cookie bc DH will have to agree too. :winkwink: :haha:

Ness...I used a clear blue and found it excellent... It took us 3 months to get our sticky bfp with it! Have a peek at the cbfm threads in ttc....there are a few tips you can use once you are a month or so in ( after it has "learned" you) which saves on sticks etc!

Hi ladies,

Lils - you made me laugh with 'Mirium - news????'. You sounded like a stern school teacher... :) Please add me to the reiki list!

Pebble - I really believe in some form of gun control too!

Dash - Pamper yourself...:hugs: and :hugs:

Kismet - pamper yourself too! Free IVF in Quebec sounds great!

Maddy - big, big :hugs: and :hugs: to you.

Butterfly - Hello and :hugs: :hugs:

I should just say :hugs: and :hugs: to everyone... :) - Dwrgi, Nessaw, Chicken, Owl, Moon, SmallHelen, Greenleaf, Purple, Pad, Fro, DrH, LadyH and anyone I missed.

AFM
My first test results confirmed that I was indeed pregnant and the hcg and progesterone results were great. That was on the 11th. I did testing again today and is scheduled to test again on Thursday/20th, on the 26th and on 1/2/2013. I did not get results for today yet but occasional painful boobs make me feel like I am still pregnant. I feel a little better tonight but over the weekend, I felt so crappy. Just knowing, that at any moment - it could be gone and it would be one more time is indeed rough!!! I am trying to look at the bright side though. Tonight I read of a woman who had 5 losses and at 47 :saywhat:, she had a baby naturally when she had given up TTC - no rhyme nor reason. Maybe, that helped to cheer me up a little... :). Take care ladies.

Lils please add me to your list. As you know Reiki is something I have wanted to get involved with for a long time and recently found out that a Reiki circle meets at our village hall once a month, but having no Reiki training I haven't had the nerve to go. I so want a Christmas BFP but because of DH SA we only got to BD once in my fertile time, but I do believe in Christmas miracles so here's hoping. It's his birthday today and a bit late for us this month but again maybe, Christmas and birthday magic together. X
Don't forget so send your little bean and yourself some Reiki we want you both doing well. X

lils how was obama? Did you have fun? what was it like?

Chicken chaser.. wishing you a lot of Christmas cheer and magic your way!!!!!! I am thinking that we need some more widespread magic, so I want to wish all the lovely ladies here the pregnancy of their dreams....

work christmas lunch today reminds me its only a week to go!!!!!! Woo hoo!!!

Mirium - results NOW dammit! :haha:
Please let us know when you get them! What, are they testing you every week or something? Did you ask for that, or they just want you to do it? I actually had to call & ask to get tests pre-Xmas trip to put my mind at ease, or to prepare... But, I guess my OBGYN knows that 2 of mine I don't get as far as the u/s, so maybe its 1 step at a time w/me. I KNOW the feeling you have, trust me. Just trying to be chill & know we are doing all we can & its out of our hands. If I mc I know for sure its not anything I did, and you should know the same. We'll be devastated, but know that we did everything we could. :hugs:
Kismet - yes, my reiki list is made up of mostly ladies on this thread. Its a general healing, but for my list, I focus on getting what we're all here for - a baby. However, that being said, it is an intelligent energy & goes to where healing is needed most. So, if you have a few things that need healing prior to carrying a child (physical, emotional or spiritual), it will work on those first - it could be stuff you aren't even aware of. Or if your insomnia is keeping you back in some way, it may work on that or whatever it is that's causing it, but I can't control where it actually goes & what it actually heals - I can only set the intention for the end-goal. :thumbup: :hugs:

Yes, get cooking, chic, I'm hungry! :haha:

Chicken - you're actually on it already - I think I added you 2-3 months ago? :flower: :thumbup: Only "reiki shares" are actually practitioners, reiki circles are open to the public. You don't have to do or know anything, you just walk in & have a seat, usually participate in a group meditation to some awesome relaxing music & have people come around & give you healing - its completely divine. :cloud9: Not one person walks out of there w/o a big smile on there face. :smug: Don't you worry, I do it every morning on myself & #5! :winkwink: :D Just try it 3x before making up your mind, as people start to "get it" after the 3rd time... (& its usually only a "love donation" so like $5 at mine - best $5 I've ever spent!)

DrH - that's this Friday, I'll tell him you said Hi! :haha: Not sure when he's leaving for Hawaii...
Happy 11 weeks!!!! :happydance:

Speaking of reiki, I better get off BNB so I can get mine in before work... Have a great day y'all! :flower: Magic :dust:

Mirium
Congratulations lovely :happydance: .....waiting on your results now!! Good luck xxxx

Pad are you around?? Waiting for your update! Xxx

Lils big smooches! How are you doing?? Thank you for letting us know about Frols...hope there is news soon

Frols And asry big loves and straightforward labour dust coming your way

DrH
happy 11 weeks! And yay..only a week till Xmas! When do you get your dating scan??

Ness massive hugs xxxx I am sure I posted this already but can't see it.....I used a clear blue monitor too and it was really good! (got me a bfp aver 3 months so fingers crossed for you chick!)

Huge loves and :hugs: and :kiss: to everyone else, hope you are all well?

Lils, could you add me to LD reiki healing list!! I really dont expect it to work for a baby for me, but i could use some help no matter what, and hey a Christmas miracle would be really cool.

How are all the ladies here, i am watching daily for your updates and good news, it makes me feel so good to see the really blessed news we have had lately.

Hi all...

Maddy - huge hugs... hope you're doing ok.

Mirium - sounds VERY good so far!!! Sticky dust!!

Hi to everyone - lots of Christmas / Hannakuh / holiday love to you!!

AFM - I'm still waiting for AF. I'm 2 days late. I tested Sunday night (the day AF was due) and it was a BFN, which was expected. DH and I prevented this month (used condoms). We skipped the condoms last week (well over a week since I should have ovulated), so I suppose there is a slight possibility, but I really doubt it. I am almost always 28 days. One time last year I was 2 days late, so this isn't totally out of the ordinary, and when DH and I got married (in April) I think I was a little late/early that month due to stress, but for the past 2 years or so that I've been tracking, AF comes on the dot. I have no symptoms so I highly doubt I'm PG - am not peeing a ton, boobs are regular-AF-sore, not "PG-sore", no bloating, nothing. I just know I'm not. The thing I did differently this month is I added Wobenzym N supplements (enzymes that are supposed to help reduce inflammation - more info in my journal). That's the only thing I can imagine that would make me late, but I just don't see how they would affect my cycle (unless any of the medical types have opinions on that one?). I can feel AF right on the verge of coming. I worked out last night in the hopes that would make it come, and got a coffee this morning (maybe that will speed it up). UGH!!!! I just want it to get here so I can actually start planning to TTC this month. Sorry for the general crabbiness / selfish post. I'm just really frustrated. Hope you're all doing well!!!

Just got AF!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Now I am finally back in a cycle where I can start TTC again.

Hi ladies,

Moon - Yay!! You can start TTC again. I know it's a great feeling!

Pebble - I think you're starting a new cycle too. Yay!!

Kismet - Yay for relaxation!! Sounds good!! During the past few years, I have developed an appreciation for the little things. Your relaxed sleep reminded me of that.

Nessaw - must be nice to have CBFM!!

:dust: :dust: to everyone

Lils - you said I had to report... :haha:
Lils - regarding the periodic testing, seems like that's how my RE's office does it because they did the same thing the last time I was pregnant. Yeah, they won't give intralipids but they'll test and test as if that could control anything... :). I spoke to 1 of the infusion agencies so far and they were quite professional. After I called and waiting to hear back from them during the day, their agent called to say - 'we haven't forgotten you' so that was nice. She seemed like she had to do a little research but when she called back, she said 'My supervisor said that fat infusions :saywhat: are on back order in the US right now' :saywhat: so it might be easier to get it through an RE.... :). So, I will try to put more effort into that because why not? How are things going? When is your next testing? Fingers are super crossed for you for super sticky bean :flower:

AFM:
Thank you ladies for your support!! I spoke to RE's office today and results were great. HCG was 7,116. Progesterone was 35. Of course, I am using prescribed progesterone too. I am happy about results for now but I had good results for last pregnancy too so I just can't be excited. I am just not but of course, I really, really wish, this could be a sticky for me. Take care ladies

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->