TTC 1st child 35+ (Please spoiler any PG news/announcements).

Ness - wonder if folate would be better? Its the absorbable folic acid, but I'm not sure whether it would be better on symptoms or what, but you can google. :thumbup:

Dwrgi - :rofl::rofl::rofl: I just may get tackled & shackled & shipped off to Abu Ghraib in Cuba! But, I wouldn't have to work anymore? Hmmmm. I was totally picturing it!!! I'm going to tell DH, Sis & BIL about your suggestion. :haha: Good advice about the plant proteins. I don't even know what plant proteins really are other than beans, so I looked it up & was quite surprised at all the veggies that have so much protein - I never knew? I am going to eat lots more now. :thumbup: Thanks, hun. :hugs:

BF - I had to google what that was :haha: Good idea! Adult diapers - fab idea! :haha: :hugs:

AFM -
So, being an accounting geek, of course I created a spreadsheet of what my betas should be today based off of doubling every 48hrs & starting with my hcg #'s from last week :blush:, so it had to be between 2200 & 4400. It's 3708 :shock::shock::shock: :yipee: :wohoo: I am already past my last 2 mc's in terms of time. I'm guessing I am at 5 or 5+2 wks. I have u/s booked for after Xmas. I am not even close to being out of the woods, but wow, I am so thankful just to make it this far!!! So keep sending vibes & prayers if you can please!!! [-o<[-o<[-o< :hugs::kiss:

Dashka - cross-posted, how are you doing? I need to FB Pad to get her butt on here & update everyone! Will do right now :winkwink:

Lils
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :thumbup:praying like crazy xxx:happydance:

Lils

:yipee: I have so much hope for you on this one. You are doing everything you can and I have everything crossed the numbers will keep going up and up :thumbup:

I would also have done a spreadsheet :blush: In fact I am in the process of creating one for my new hobby of crochet as I am crocheting an afghan blanket so I had to calculate how many combinations of different squares, each with 3 colours, that I could get out of 7 colours :haha: Ok I'll leave you to work that one out and see if we come up with the same number :winkwink:

Lils -
Yay!!!!:happydance::happydance::wohoo: that is great news!!! I've been hanging around here for the last few hours waiting for an update - thank you and I will keep praying for you.... Have a great trip hun !:hugs::hugs::kiss: - Yes get Pad on here too - thanks!

Wow Ladies... thanks for the love!!!!!!

What a great welcome.... thank you soooo much everyone... It was really nice to come on the site and see all the comments after a stressful day.

Lil- Thanks for the advice!!!!! I'm going to invest in vitamins asap. The doctor already put me on Vitamin D... I'm deficient. I have Omega 3's and don't take them. I really appreciate you taking the time to write me with all the information.

I visited my doc today!!!!! Looks like the recommendation is IVF sooner than later.. He says I'm not worse case scenario...but he wouldnt recommend waiting and based on what we spoke about IVF is his recommendation.

I'm scheduled for a watersono first week in January and I have to go to the gyno to update all my regular tests... than idk I guess I jump in. I guess I better do my homework. Im very nervous about even considering IVF

Any thoughts?

Oh and LILS---- I need to start taking my temperature.. Yes will start temping!!!.... maybe I'll get lucky and get pregnant before I start IVF.

Hi ladies,

Samsfan - Welcome

Lils
Yay for HCG doubling!! You seem to be doing well compared to last time!!

LadyH
Yay for 20 week scan!!!

Dashka - Enjoy your holidays...:hugs: and :hugs: to you

Kismet - Enjoy your holidays too. Take care of yourself...:hugs: and :hugs:

AFM
Yesterday, I didn't like the following development - I started feeling fairly strong period type pain and got some red spotting too. I used a little more progesterone and it stopped. Tonight again, I saw some spotting again although it is not continuous. The period type pain is still there but milder than yesterday. However, I am starting to wonder if the progesterone is just holding back the inevitable. I have testing today so I am worried. I will advise later

Mirium honey, sending loads of love, hope everything is ok.

Sam, a very warm welcome to you. I hope your stay here is a short one

Lils, I will give the circle a ring and book myself a place. Love to you too. X

Hi to everyone, sorry for the short post, I'm on my phone.

TWW for me. 3DPO today.

Good luck Chicken!! :thumbup::thumbup:

Lils and BF-OMG, we are cosmic triplets! I LOVE Excel! I'm responsible for all of our assessment sheets from Year 7-11, and I LOVE inputting data!!!

I read somewhere that you are either a thinker, a feeler or a knower. Thinkers THINK everything through, and again and again, before making a decsiion, researching everything they can, and cross-referencing data. That is SOOOO me!

Lils-
I have a very good feeling about this Little Bean! You're doing all the right things lovely!

The only downside to a high protein diet is that you'll also need to buy LOADS of air freshner!!! :)winkwink::haha::haha:).

Ciao for now! :hugs::hugs:

LadyH & Dashka - thanks :hugs::hugs::hugs:

BF - thank you - I am hoping. :hugs: Well, since I'm officially off work today the accounting hat is already off, so you & Dwrgi are going to have to work those #'s out!!! :haha: No spreadsheets for me - yay! (what's your answer?)

Dwrgi - Thank you hun :hugs:. Cosmic Triplets!!! :happydance: I had not realized you were also a SS geek like us!? :haha: I wouldn't have guessed it! It is great to enter a few numbers, create a formula, populate the cells & then watch your answer unfold in a millisecond, right? And then you can get creative & format everything to the hilt, make it all colorful, diff fonts...what geeks we are, eh?! :haha: I'll venture to guess that I'm a thinker too, then? (googlaholics we are before we do anything, right? :winkwink:)

Chicken - :dust::dust::dust:

Sam - print out that CHR article & bring it with you to your next appt & ask the Dr if you should perhaps do the 4-month plan. Well, you can do it either way, but that study directly addressed women of advanced age w/low ovarian reserve. I am surprised he didn't suggest it, but then again, neither did my IVF consult Dr. (who was God, by the way :growlmad:), who also said I needed to use DE - this was my very 1st appt. Once AMH starting going back up, he said No, you don;t need DE, use OE's 6 mos see what happens & keep doing what you're doing (oh yeah, he told me how to use OPK's at that appt too - 1.6 years into TTC :saywhat: I was like, get over yourself dude, I seem to know more than you do - at natural TTC anyway.) And don't be surprised if "they don't believe" in charting. Most Dr's don't. Do it anyway. Such Dr's also said I needed DE, & one even did Day 21 bloods on me when my cycle was 5wks long (meaning I was ovulating rt ON Day21) & hence said I wasn't ovulating & put me on Clomid & wasted 5 months of my TTC journey!!! (Clomid dried me up completely - no EWCM whatsoever). And I've seen a few ladies find out something was wrong with their cycles or hormones or etc way earlier than they would normally have because they charted. Just pay attention to your own intuition w/these Dr's - always ask questions & if something doesn't make sense or seem, right, ask about it, argue about it, just don't ignore it.

Mirium -
You know that the progesterone causes spotting too, right? I actually had a black clump come out the day after BFP. Froliky spotted/bleed a lot in the beginning. Also, Pad & another friend I have both bled & spotted for about 4-6 weeks or so on & off & kept going & getting u/s & everything was fine - they are both at 20 weeks now!

I'm no expert in mc, but don't you usually have to have hcg go down first before you mc? Mine always had to get down to like - below 5 or 10? Unless, I would imagine it's some type of anatomical inability to keep baby around, but I always thought that cervix thing happened when you were further along? Idk.. As for cramps, I've been getting them since post-BFP. I wondered a few times, but I think its just changing in there, gas & constipation. :blush: Please don't get freaked out yet, hun. GL & let us know how it goes :flower:

Dashka - Good luck today at your RE follow-up appt & let us know what the Dr says hun! :flower::hugs:

AFM -
So, being an accounting geek, of course I created a spreadsheet of what my betas should be today based off of doubling every 48hrs & starting with my hcg #'s from last week :blush:, so it had to be between 2200 & 4400. It's 3708 :shock::shock::shock: :yipee: :wohoo: I am already past my last 2 mc's in terms of time. I'm guessing I am at 5 or 5+2 wks. I have u/s booked for after Xmas. I am not even close to being out of the woods, but wow, I am so thankful just to make it this far!!! So keep sending vibes & prayers if you can please!!! [-o<[-o<[-o< :hugs::kiss:
[/QUOTE]
I love this you are such a geek but god it's useful!

BF - thank you - I am hoping. :hugs: Well, since I'm officially off work today the accounting hat is already off, so you & Dwrgi are going to have to work those #'s out!!! :haha: No spreadsheets for me - yay! (what's your answer?)

Dwrgi - Thank you hun :hugs:. Cosmic Triplets!!! :happydance: I had not realized you were also a SS geek like us!? :haha: I wouldn't have guessed it! It is great to enter a few numbers, create a formula, populate the cells & then watch your answer unfold in a millisecond, right? And then you can get creative & format everything to the hilt, make it all colorful, diff fonts...what geeks we are, eh?! :haha: I'll venture to guess that I'm a thinker too, then? (googlaholics we are before we do anything, right? :winkwink:)

Ooh yes, I love doing that :happydance::happydance::happydance::haha:

Yay for the SS cosmic triplets :haha:

The answer is 210! That is if you count the 6 pattern variations on each group of 3 colours :haha: So 35 unique combinations of colours x 6 patterns :wacko::haha:

Oh and each square measures 15cm so if I do a blanket that is 14x 15 squares then it should be 225 x 210cm - but now I am thinking that is a bit big maybe! Although probably would be perfect for a super king size (which I have, all to myself lol) :haha:

Hi Ladies!

Lunch with Lil was fabulous! We definitely could have talked all day! I am praying for our Lil!

Ness - :hugs: :hugs:

Dashka - :hugs: :hugs: Have a wonderful Holiday beautiful Momma!!

Mirium - I am praying/hoping for you lady!! Lil was right..I spotted 2x. It kept me on edge for quite some time. :hugs: :hugs: Hang in there!!

Maddy - Soo sorry!!! Take Good Care of Yourself! Do some pampering and nurturing and don't feel the least bit guilty about it!! :hugs: :hugs:

Greenleaf - HSG is not bad..don't worry. I would just take some advil or motrin or something to take because you might get a bit crampy afterwards.

Moondust - On to TTC! Yeah!!

Hi to everyone! Kismet, SmallHelen, Pebble, Pbl-ge, OMM, Butterfly, Lil, Purps, Dwrgi, HA, Tiger, Pad, & our noob, Samsfam & all of the rest of you lovely, wonderful ladies!!! :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Hey all..

I did a massive post but it looks like bnb ate it!!!:growlmad:

Lils... I said it before I say it again... small victories but victories non the less!:happydance:

Maddy as Fro and Lils say I too bled. 4-5 wks spotting and then a big bleed at 7 wks... it is scary, but doesn't always mean the end.:hugs:

Not long til your trip BF!:thumbup:

How are you Dwrgi?:flower:

DrH you are doing so well chick!

Hey Purps!

LadyH
good luck for scan!!

AFM
we had our 20 wk scan and all is well with baby... biggest shock was to discover we are having a baby boy!! Still in shock!:cloud9:

Mirium big hugs thinking of u and hope all is ok.

Pad wow a boy!!what did the dr say?

Afm xmas party for 90 5yr olds done and dusted.have cracked open the sherry!!

Pad

That is the most amazing news and a little boy :cloud9: I don't think any of us expected that. Congratulations honey I'm over the moon for you :hugs:

Hey all..

I did a massive post but it looks like bnb ate it!!!:growlmad:

Lils... I said it before I say it again... small victories but victories non the less!:happydance:

Maddy as Fro and Lils say I too bled. 4-5 wks spotting and then a big bleed at 7 wks... it is scary, but doesn't always mean the end.:hugs:

Not long til your trip BF!:thumbup:

How are you Dwrgi?:flower:

DrH you are doing so well chick!

Hey Purps!

LadyH
good luck for scan!!

AFM
we had our 20 wk scan and all is well with baby... biggest shock was to discover we are having a baby boy!! Still in shock!:cloud9:

Wow, he truly is a miracle baby!!!! i am so happy for you!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->