TTC 1st child 35+ (Please spoiler any PG news/announcements).

Hi Lovely Ladies, 5 sleeps until, Christmas! :xmas1::xmas12:

AFM
Saw Princess H on the scan today and she is perfect. I'm finally in love properly and brought our first few clothing items today. Picture on my journal linked in my signature if you are up for a peek. Xxx love you all, couldn't have got this far sanity in tact (ish) without your wonderful support :kiss:

Hi ladies,

Pad
I am so surprised that baby is a boy too. Truly awesome..yay :happydance: :happydance:

LadyH
50% along!!! That's wonderful!!

AFM
Thank you ladies for your support. There was really bad weather here in the Midwest this morning. A real snowstorm. I left and started driving to do my testing and I was crawling on the very slushy road. I turned around and went back home. On my way back, I remembered to use 4 wheel drive... :) but I wasn't turning around again (was too scared) so I will go test tomorrow morning. The pain I was feeling yesterday is more or less gone though and the spotting stopped so I hope that's good :shrug:.

Paaaaaad!! :wohoo: If I could, I would be doing back-flips for you right now!!

I'm officially in holiday-mode now, so I wish you all a very merry Christmas and a happy new year... let's make 2013 our year, lovely ladies!!

Big :hugs: and mince pies all round!

C xx

So i went for my annual pap last week and they call me yesterday with results, i guess it came back that i have inflamation in my cervix, now i have to use some gel suppository for 5 days, and then go back in 6 months for another pap, ugh. I guess it could be from an infection, have any of you ladies ever had this? Should i worry?

Thank you all for the feedback on HSG. :)

Today is 21/12/2012 (at my timezone) and I thank God that I’m still alive! :D The sun rose and the sky is bright and clear (or almost clear due to the smog and haze as usual :p). No 3 days of darkness as predicted. It’s the beginning of a new era according to the Mayan Calendar. Here’s wishing everyone new hope for those ttc. :hugs:

It’s been a hectic month for me at work with nonstop events after events and trying to resolve all outstanding issues before the end of the year. Only able to take a breather today. Looking forward to Christmas! Desperately need a break!

Going for my CD21 blood test on Monday. Hopefully results will be okay… [-o<

:hug:and :dust: to all the wonderful ladies here. Have a Merry Christmas and Happy 2013!

Pad
Wow! I am so happy for you! Congratulations on your baby boy! I think this little boy was just meant to be...no other explaination!!

OMM hopefully those suppositories will sort out the inflammation :hugs:

Tiger have a lovely holiday and happy Christmas!! Xxxx

Massive hugs to everyone else! And happy Friday!! :yipee:
Love you all xxxxx

Pad I am so surprised!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But delighted for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Woo woo Hoo Hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So pleased that we are still alive and that the world is indeed continuing!!!!!!!!!!!!

How many more sleeps girls????

Merry Christmas all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We have done all the christmas shopping and am looking forward to seeing both my and other half's families. The other thing that is happening for us is that we have to tell our news to our parents. I know mine will be stoked... I am hoping that DH's will be ok with our news... I am wondering if his mum will think our pregnancy is a bit earlier than she expected (aka premature) - being honest if I had the choice it would have been a year later.. but only having 2.5 eggs left is a little motivating should we say..... only my dad knows the struggles we went through with our results though I let my mum know about our decision to try. OH is a darling, we have never been happier... the bump is there now, underneath the layer of podge. I've lost weight in order to fool my boss that I am growing a parasite.......... don't want to tell anyone till I'm 20/40. Wedding will be off... and since ex wife is doing all she can to turn the step kids against me and they again announced they wouldn't be here anyway. I can't keep up with the plans that get broken at her end.. and the fun of recognising that asking for a divorce = hung up on by children, ignored, nasty comments made re. me. Fab really. They are kids though, they don't know any better. OH has suggested that we just suit ourselves with respect to rebooking the wedding. We thought we would wait a year or at least six months!!!!!!!Enough about me!!!!!!!!!!!!

So very one mwah mwah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope you all get some christmas dreams and some christmas cheer - if you know what I mean!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:xmas20::xmas20::xmas20::xmas20::xmas20:

DrH massive hugs re the ex-family! Hope telling the family is loads of fun!! Ave a ab christmas xxxxx

Zero days until my Chrissy! I'm working on the 25th so we had our celebration with friends today. OMG I ate seafood, BBQ, salads and SANGRIA to my hearts content. Oh and now I'm finishing off the mulled wine!!! MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY!!!!

Hey Paaad I am soo over the moon for you. :) Yeeaaaaaahhhhh:))Loads of kisses xx

Kismet - I am so sorry about the passing of your uncle and the resulting stress in your family!! Try to make the best of the holidays and take it one day at a time...:hugs: and :hugs: and :hugs:

Hey Skye!!
Lovely to see you!!
Can't believe little shirin is almost a year old!
She is beautiful btw!
How is everything with you?

Kismet honey, I'm so sorry for your loss and that you are having a hard time at the moment. I really hope that 2013 is a better year for you. Big hugs and we are all here if you need a chat xxx

Kismet, ouch that's hard stuff at any time of year, but especially so at Xmas. Enormous hugs to you and your family.

Pad
already been talking w/you but again so SHOCKED & excited for you chic! :happydance::happydance::happydance: Still cant believe its a boy!?

Mirium - be careful hun. Let us know when you find out.

LadyH -
Congrats hu0n & happy half-baked!

DrH -
have a great time telling family!

Kismet - big hugs coming your way hun. I'm so sorry.

On my new tablet w/no keyboard so having a bit of time with this touch Only typing so can't type much. But big hugs & a very happy holidays & Merry Christmas to all my ladies, Dwrgi, Dashka, Purps, Butterfly, Pebble, Moon, chicken, Owl, Nessaw, Fro, Asry, maddy, OMM, Tiger, HA & everyone else - Big hugs & luvs & hoping all your Xmas wishes come true. :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->