TTC 1st child 35+ (Please spoiler any PG news/announcements).

Jenny - I'm so sorry that you're feeling down. :hugs: Don't worry about the shots. Just like dash said, it's scary at first but then it turns into whatever - just another shot. And they don't really hurt either - it only feels uncomfortable for a couple of seconds. You are strong! You'll be a pro in no time! :thumbup: And we are always here for you! :hugs:

pebble - I'm so sorry the ugly :witch: showed up! I was so hopeful for you! Hang in there honey :hugs:

afm - had US and BW yesterday. They counted 15 antral follicles and 3 of them were measurable at about 7mm. They kept me on the same dose of stims and I'll go back for check-up tomorrow.

:hug: to everybody!

Kismet, sorry about AF. Pebble too, but I'm sure you were expecting it with the temp drop.

Owl, I don't know too much about follicles on a scan, but I assume that's good news?

Padbrat, here's the link:
https://www.today.com/moms/adoptive-moms-newborn-photo-shoot-13-year-old-son-goes-1C8347362

☆

ƸӜƷ
`.¸¸ღ´¯) ¸.ღ´¯)
(¸ღ´ (¸.ღ´´¯`ღ.¸¸
Happy Valentine's day!

have run out of time... will catch up tomorrow but just wanted to say :

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY TO ALL!!!:hugs::hugs::hugs::kiss::kiss::kiss:

No need to test this AM. AF came with a vengeance! I have no idea why she was so late. :hugs: to those dealing with my craziness past few days. Selfish posts will end now.

PS. Pad, I love the name!!! :happydance:

She is an evil hag, Pebble, and should be sent packing!! Lots of chocs and vino for you, and then, roll those sleeves up for O Day!! Good luck lovely!:thumbup:

Jenny - I'm so sorry that you're feeling down. :hugs: Don't worry about the shots. Just like dash said, it's scary at first but then it turns into whatever - just another shot. And they don't really hurt either - it only feels uncomfortable for a couple of seconds. You are strong! You'll be a pro in no time! :thumbup: And we are always here for you! :hugs:

pebble - I'm so sorry the ugly :witch: showed up! I was so hopeful for you! Hang in there honey :hugs:

afm - had US and BW yesterday. They counted 15 antral follicles and 3 of them were measurable at about 7mm. They kept me on the same dose of stims and I'll go back for check-up tomorrow.

That's a good number hun, and I'm sure that more will emerge too!!! Hope check up goes well for you! Keep us posted, and good luck! :thumbup::thumbup:

Sending lots of love to those follies, Owl!!!!!!!!

:kiss::serenade::kiss::serenade:

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

owl I don't know much about IVF but from what the others have said that looks good. Good luck for today and sending you loads of love and hugs XXX

Better late than never... but Happy Valentines Day all!

Pbl so sorry the cowbag turned up... BOOOOOO!!!!

Emily thank you for the link... that is pretty amazing and she is a damn good photographer too!

Owl... grow follies grow!

Hey chicken.... apparently there is an asteroid coming past us tonight at about 8pm... I wonder of that could be your huge star to wish upon!

Thanks Pad I will keep an eye out for it. i could do with a luck star. Positive OPK on Wednesday and DH was up for BD on Wednesday night and Thursday. The question is am I pushing my luck to try for tonight too:haha:

Hello again...

Sorry I haven't logged on and responded sooner. My laptop got a virus and it's taken me a few days to sort out.

It's so lovely to get all your support. Thank you all Padbrat, Chicken, pebble, dash, butterfly, kismet and Owl :hugs::hugs: Hope I didn't forget to name check anyone :blush: Gosh it really does mean a lot to have a bit of support.

Chicken you're right, even though this support is virtual, it feels great to know that there are other women out there going through the same thing.

Padbrat, its good to hear that the injections get easier, and you're absolutely right, I just need to take a leap here. I know that if I get lucky and do get preg,I really won't regret doing it on my own.

Pebble, thank you for encouraging me to vent. I don't like to be a moaning minee, but it's nice to know that I can have a wail on here and no one will judge me!! :cry:

Dashka, I have friends who have said that same thing, namely that having a man in your life is great in many ways, but they often don't really get how we feel. I think men and women are kind of wired differently, my ex was a nice guy, but frankly if I got emotional, it was a bit like we were speaking a different language. He always went into fix it mode, and I only ever wanted him to listen. It's such a familiar story!

Butterfly, I also have lots of friends who talk about getting preg on their own, but of the people I know, I'm the only one so far who has taken the plunge.

Owl - I'm so excited for you that your follies are doing so well. I'm sending you so many good vibes, I really hope that one of them is a clinger!! :hugs:

There is so much to read on here, I just wanted to respond and say thanks, will go back now and try and catch up with what is going on in your lives and then check in again when I'm up to speed with you all! :flower:

Hi you all,

Oh gosh I have sooo appreciated all your thoughts on the IVF options, thank you thank you :hug: I have read them all several times, but I have worked 6 days in a row this week so it's been hard to get online for a long period to answer. Anyway in true head-in-the-sand style we have now decided to wait until we've had our consults at both places before we think about it again :haha: In the meantime we're doing our 3rd and final IUI so I have been jabbing every morning...

IVF Ladies: Maddy, Owl, Jenny, BF, Dash, we need a timeline around here! :happydance: I know Dash is starting her meds in 2 wks, BF is still up in the air & so if Owl & Jenny are a week apart, and Owl started Monday, then Jenny starts next week, then we have Dashka the next!? :wacko: LOL, lots of exciting times around here – can’t wait!!! :yipee:

It IS reassuring to know that there are others going through this :hugs: I just wish the whole process wasn't quite so crap, intrusive and fecking unfair.

I say go for it chicken .... You never know..... Your asteroid wish could come true!

Maddy very wise i think. Yay for your iui with a bit of luck you won't need ivf!

Jenny you are welcome!

Hello lovely ladies. Happy belated valentines day.

Sending out lots of baby dust to u all especially those of u mid procedure.

Have I got this right for pre ov-eat pineapple core and drink grapefruit juice? Thanks girls. Getting confused with my fruit. Have been mixing my melons man!!

Tfif. Love vx

Ness you got you fruits correct! Also a handful of Brazil nuts is good as selenium aids implantation.

Chicken – hope you catch that eggy!! Good luck!:thumbup:

Pebble and Kismet and Twiggers – so sorry that damn :witch::nope::cry: showed up!!:hugs::hugs:

Jenny – I loved your post….:hugs: Yes guys just don’t get it that we need them to just listen and be there and give us hugs when we need them…. They either want to fix it or ignore the elephant in the room.:dohh:

Ness – the pineapple is for AFTER ovulation (to help with implantation/reducing inflammation) and the GF juice is from AF to ovulation…. Good luck!

Emily – adoption is a wonderful thing –:thumbup:I have a 4 yr old AD… Today marks 3 yrs that we arrived home to Canada with her (a few days after her first b-day) … Loved the link with the 13 yr old boy – that is a great idea!:hugs::hugs:

Pad – LOL – we have a fireplace but haven’t used it yet at this house – need to get it checked out first (plus not safe with AD around) But at our old place we had one and it was Awesome! Good to know re: the bath thing…. Didn’t know that. Yes you sound like you need some action hun xoxxo:haha::haha::hugs:

Hugs and luvs to all!:hugs::hugs::kiss::kiss:

AFM - I have a 3-day weekend (Family Day on Monday) ...yay! We DTD on Wed night and it was magical after reiki:thumbup: -(more in my journal) I am in soooo much pain today though -seems like I have carpal tunnel or something going on in my arms (hurts from shoulder to my hands -shooting pain up and down and has gotten worse over the last few days)..I took ES Advil and still no relief...:nope:.(I'm not really supposed to take Advil/ibuprofen as I heard it thins the lining of the uterus -not a great thing before IVF coming up) -but the pain just brought me to tears....I've started taking my Traumeel again and see if that helps... I think it was a mix of snow removal, yoga postures (I have weak wrists) and trying to unscrew the damn shower head which wouldn't budge the other day and I strained muscles all in my shoulders and arms .... That's what I think anway :dohh:
Don't know what's going on with my chart this month - still had some EWCM today so not sure if I've ovulated yet?? (and +OPK was 2 days ago) :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->