TTC 1st child 35+ (Please spoiler any PG news/announcements).

Maddy super good luck with IUI... hoping you have the bestest follie and juiciest uterus ever seen by a FS.

Hey all.

I am in contact with Manu. She is fine and a few weeks behind me x

Owl come on those follies! Sounding good!

Nee oooo good luck with the house lark!

Maddy you next for iui ... Am sending juicy follies vibes to you too.... Then it will be dash!

Dash hope your aches disappear soon... Sounds like reiki is doing wonders for you!

Hey drh and ladyh x

Kis lurk away.. I do!

Luvs to dwrgi x

Afm I am a snot monster.... Again!

afm - I will post my ivf updates in a spoiler because I'm pretty sure not everybody is interested in my follicle count and hormone levels :winkwink:
had RE appointment this morning. It's day 7 of stims. I have 18 follies and 12 are measurable between 9 and 14mm. E2 level is at 1000. I started ganirelix yesterday and they lowered follistim to 225. So 3 shots every evening but end is in sight. I have to go back tomorrow. ER might be next Friday or Saturday.
I hope everybody had a great weekend! Lots of love and :hug: :kiss:

Owl-this is really good news!! The more follies the better! Roll on Friday/Saturday! I shall be thinking of you, and sending big :hugs:

Good luck Maddy with the stimming. I didn't realise you were doing a third cycle! HUGE lucks and :dust::dust::dust: vibes to you, chick! :hugs:

Ness- I sooooo get your frustration with the waiting! Really good news that boyf selling his house and you can BUY together! Very exciting! What I have learnt is NEVER put life on hold for TTC as it will not thank you for it, and life is just too precious! Good luck though! :hugs:

Pad-thanks for update on Man. :hugs:

Dr H-good luck tomorrow. I thought you knew that it was a boy-why the change?? Anyway, would be great to get rid of the self imposed exile nonsense too! Good luck lovely!

Hi everybody and good luck to you all, Axxxx:hugs::hugs:

We looked at the angle of the dangle... see https://www.baby2see.com/gender/study_ultrasound.html

Details of 'Angle of the 30 degrees' study
The fetal gender was assigned as male if the angle of the genital tubercle to a horizontal line through the lumbosacral skin surface (lower portion of the spine) was greater than 30 degrees and female when the genital tubercle was parallel or convergent (less than 10 degrees) to the horizontal line.

Ours was definitely pointing to the roof.... but it can be wrong in about 5% so its about confirmation tomorrow...

For the lovelies getting to see small blobs... have a look at the angle of the dangle and even my non medical hubby could diagnose a weiner!

We looked at the angle of the dangle... see https://www.baby2see.com/gender/study_ultrasound.html

Details of 'Angle of the 30 degrees' study
The fetal gender was assigned as male if the angle of the genital tubercle to a horizontal line through the lumbosacral skin surface (lower portion of the spine) was greater than 30 degrees and female when the genital tubercle was parallel or convergent (less than 10 degrees) to the horizontal line.

Ours was definitely pointing to the roof.... but it can be wrong in about 5% so its about confirmation tomorrow...

For the lovelies getting to see small blobs... have a look at the angle of the dangle and even my non medical hubby could diagnose a weiner!

It's fascinating to have a doctor in the house!!! Fascinating info. and well done hubster for recognising a weiner!!:hugs::winkwink::haha::haha:

ness - I agree with you and have said it before. TTC is just a total waiting game. We are always waiting for SOMETHING and it gets old very quickly :growlmad: are you getting monitored on your clomid cycle? Good job re focusing on other things! :thumbup:

kismet - yay for :sex: drive! :happydance: I'm jealous - can I have some please? :blush:

maddy - I think I've missed your post that your going for another IUI. Good luck and lot's of :dust: for you! Hopefully the third time is the charm! What meds are you on? I've had no side effects so far. I'm doing better on the shots than on clomid emotionally . But I've had some hot flashes lately, my stomach is a little sore from the needles and my belly is getting a little tight and bloated. Other than that it's all good.

chicken - I've missed your last post too. Where are you in your cycle? Is it test day soon?

dash - I'm throwing all my :dust: towards you and your last cycle before IVF. Best of luck! Go catch that eggie!!! :hugs:

dwrgi, pebble - :hi: :hugs:

lils - where are you? I hope everything is ok and you are just enjoying lurkdom :hug:

Lots of love to all :hugs:

Owl keep up the good work, those numbers sound great XXX

DrH Thanks for the research, very interesting

Owl/Pebble I'm in TWW about 4DPO I think. Not feeling hopeful this month I don't know why just doesn't seem right. We have our FS referral on Thursday but I'm thinking about getting our tests done then if nothing had happened having a few months off to get my body and head straight.

Love to you all XXX

Haha, DrH, so the dangle learns to stand up that early in their development? Cool! Can't wait to see a pic, good luck at the scan! (P.S. I had some sushi for you yesterday :thumbup:)

Owl, I'm on my usual mini-dose of GonalF (37.5) which tends to produce 1-3 mature follies for me. I get a little bloating but nothing else :shrug:

Chicken, hope your FS appointment is fruitful hon :hugs:

Dwrgi, yes one last round...sigh. Sometimes I feel like :dohh::dohh::dohh: repeatedly because I'm a sucker for punishment.

AFM my 6mths pregnant SIL has just posted on FB that noone is to offer them any advice or assistance during their pregnancy or once baby is born. I can totally understand wanting to try to do things their way, but honestly....she will be a first-time mother with no family support around. My brother is NOT a prime specimen of parenthood (he has 3 children with 2 different women prior to this wife, was never an 'involved' father and doesn't have access to any of the kids). I really AM trying to be happy for them but the whole thing is so f*cking unfair. And they behavelike everyone is out to 'get' them.

Maddy that sounds like a strange thing to put on fb. Doubt it will stop any advisors! Good luck with this cycle.x

afm am back to normal-as mormal as I can be! Got a peak on cdfm this morning. Luckily half term makes bding to demand easier! Gd news that the clomid seems to be pushing ov closer to mid cycle-am cd12 today. Just got a slight sore lower back. It just feels a bit full in the pelvic area if that makes sense!

In other news we're approved for mortgage just need to find the right one and are going back for a second viewing of the house that we really like on thurs. Exciting times.

How r all u lovely ladies doing? What the ivf/iui latest?

Can I squeeze in a apology/thank you for my moaning and ur support. Sometimes I think I might go crazy without u guys.xxx

Maddy Thank you XXX What an odd thing to write, I just hope when the time comes they don't really need the support and everyone is taking a back seat.

Ness, Please never apologies for saying how you feel. We are here for mutual support and i know you ladies have picked me up off the floor so that is what we do. I am glad you are feeling better though XXX

Ness, Please never apologies for saying how you feel. We are here for mutual support and i know you ladies have picked me up off the floor so that is what we do. I am glad you are feeling better though XXX

Couldn't have put it better myself! We are all here for each other, and long may this continue!

And so say all of us!! Big :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Haha, DrH, so the dangle learns to stand up that early in their development? Cool! Can't wait to see a pic, good luck at the scan! (P.S. I had some sushi for you yesterday :thumbup:)

Owl, I'm on my usual mini-dose of GonalF (37.5) which tends to produce 1-3 mature follies for me. I get a little bloating but nothing else :shrug:

Chicken, hope your FS appointment is fruitful hon :hugs:

Dwrgi, yes one last round...sigh. Sometimes I feel like :dohh::dohh::dohh: repeatedly because I'm a sucker for punishment.

AFM my 6mths pregnant SIL has just posted on FB that noone is to offer them any advice or assistance during their pregnancy or once baby is born. I can totally understand wanting to try to do things their way, but honestly....she will be a first-time mother with no family support around. My brother is NOT a prime specimen of parenthood (he has 3 children with 2 different women prior to this wife, was never an 'involved' father and doesn't have access to any of the kids). I really AM trying to be happy for them but the whole thing is so f*cking unfair. And they behavelike everyone is out to 'get' them.

Very odd thing to write. Silly billy. Let's hope she doesn't rue the day that she posted that. It IS all effing unfair, I couldn't agree more. But, we'll get there in the end, don't you worry! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Gosh Ness, and I was just musing to myself today how everyone else here has such stable emotions and seem so sure about things :thumbup:. Where as my emotions are all over the shop, even without the fertility meds. :shrug:

Dwrgi, yes grrrr hiss it's very unfair. Temper tanty city in my house at the moment :hissy:

Owl how r your eggies darlin? :smile:

AFM bloodwork today...things seem to be happening a little faster this cycle so I'm going back for more bloods and a scan tomorrow...

Ness, there is no apologizing for venting on BnB!!!! That's what we're here for!

Maddy, Owl, things sound really great for you both! Sending lots of :dust::dust::dust: And there's no justice in this world about who gets babies quickly versus those who have to struggle. I don't think I'd bother trying to be happy for them, but I met my lifetime quota of dealing with a$$holes a few years back, so I'm just done. F 'em.

Good luck with that TWW, CC!

Nothing on my end. Still about 10 days til O, so I'm waiting to wait. BLARGHCIUDFJASKLDFHLSKDFH. :coffee:

I'm sending all of you lots of :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Today, for Too Much of a Good Thing, I present you the following:
https://jezebel.com/5985517/texas-woman-births-two-sets-of-identical-twin-boys

And there's no justice in this world about who gets babies quickly versus those who have to struggle. I don't think I'd bother trying to be happy for them, but I met my lifetime quota of dealing with a$$holes a few years back, so I'm just done. F 'em.
:haha: Love your attitude pebble! I'm right there with you :lol:
ness - don't apologize for venting!! :hugs:

Lot's of love ladies! I'll update later on IVF progress! :hug:

Hello ladies, any room for one more little one on here?

I am a long time lurker and love the way you all support each other so decided
to join in. I know lots of ladies on here have tons of knowledge so I figure this is the best place for me.

I 'm 39, have been TTC nearly 3 years now, I'm still hoping and praying for some kind of miracle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->