TTC 1st child 35+ (Please spoiler any PG news/announcements).

Owl, how did you go at EPU? Hope you aren't too uncomfortable :hugs:

Was someone asking about DrSquid the other day?
She's on a thread I'm on - currently 38wks and just waiting for the twins to arrive.

Doorbell, good luck researching your options :flower:. Sometimes it feels like wading through mud to me :wacko:

AFM I triggered Saturday night and we are headed in for IUI Monday morning.

Owl, how did you go at EPU? Hope you aren't too uncomfortable :hugs:

Was someone asking about DrSquid the other day?
She's on a thread I'm on - currently 38wks and just waiting for the twins to arrive.

Doorbell, good luck researching your options :flower:. Sometimes it feels like wading through mud to me :wacko:

AFM I triggered Saturday night and we are headed in for IUI Monday morning.

Yay for triggering tonight Maddy!!! good luck!!!:thumbup::thumbup::hugs::hugs::hugs:

yes I posted about Dr.S a few days ago... she is on the IVF buddies-June 2012 thread -that's where I found her anyway.

Maddy, yay good luck with your iui, sending you loads of love and luck xxx

Kismet thanks xxx

Hi Lovlies, just popped in to wish you all the best and catch up on your news. Definitely due a couple of more BFPs on this thread! :dust::dust:

AFM
29 weeks and starting to panic a bit about not being ready and childbirth!n I know she will come out come somehow but looking at my bump already I'm starting to realise it might sting a bit....!

LadyH....'sting' :rofl::shock: methinks that could be understatement of the year :haha:

Kismet....have fun at the conference. Will you get any 'play-time' after hours? :)

Where is my lovely cycle-mate Pebble? :flower:

Hello, Darlings!!!! I’m behind again. Loooooooooow energy these days. I even broke my ban on coffee this AM, so I could have the energy to catch up on these threads, AND do some work I gotta do. We’re also almost done with the Epic Closet Remodel (have I even mentioned this? It’s been ongoing for MONTHS), AND we need to do a major housecleaning today. And I have to do laundry and cook for the workweek! :wacko: Caffeine it is!

Anyway. Enough about me, let’s talk about you!

Owl, WHERE IS YOUR ER UPDATE?????????????? :yipee: :yipee: :yipee: :yipee: :yipee: Hope it went great, and that you’re feeling okay today. We’re sending you lots of :dust::dust::dust:!!!!

Dash, I just wrote in your journal—I can’t believe how quickly this is coming up for you!

Where’d Jenny go? Update on your IVF please!!!!

Welcome, Doorbell. :hi: Looks like lots of other ladies have given you good advice.

Chicken, sounds like you are a woman with a plan! :grr: Good for you for taking matters into your own hands. I still hope you can get a good second opinion. That clinic just doesn’t sound good. :nope: There’s only ONE FS clinic in town, and I haven’t gone there yet, but my understanding is that they’re generous with treatment, but not very nice people. Sigh. Oh the things we put up with in the pursuit of TTC! I second the other ladies telling you to start temping again, at least for a couple of months. If you DO have PCOS, and you AREN’T ovulating, then you could waste a lot of time and money for nothing. In either case you need to get appropriate tx that’s not based on assumptions.

Welcome to Hope, too! So sorry for all your losses. I hope you get good results from your testing. :hugs::hugs::hugs:

:hi: kismet! Posted in your journal this AM, too. Hope things are going great for you at your conference!

Ness, sounds like you had some very successful :sex: during the right times! :winkwink: :haha: Sending you lots of :dust::dust: And CONGRATS on the house! How’s the nursery space? :crib:

Purps, how are you??? :kiss: I haven’t stopped by your journal in a while. I’m hiding baby photos from myself these days. Sigh. But hope you and Lana are doing great!!!

BF, hello! I’ve been loving your golfing hottie photos! :blush: When’s your next step????

Pad, how’s the “brown” diet going? We’re tree hugging hippies in our house, so we pretty much eat the diabetic diet. Let me know if you want any tips for that stuff. I cook entirely with brown grains.

DrH
Gorgeous bump photo! But the spoilers didn’t quite work. :flasher::flasher: You really can’t keep that boy hidden can you!!!!???? :rofl: You look fabulous!

Lils, how are you doing??? Don’t worry—I had your :wine::wine: on Friday. I actually had a lovely ladies night with a special treat for me: I ate steak. :argh: It happens once or twice a year. My excuse is that I tend to be anemic (so does my carnivorous mom, so this isn’t bc of the vegetarianism), so I really do feel like my body wants the periodic high dose of iron and protein. Just between you and me :)shhh:), it was DELICIOUS. As was the :wine: :wine: :wine:. I think you can count on me for the foreseeable future for that. :drunk:

Gosh, I’m worried about Moon now, too. I know she doesn’t come on quite as much as some of us, but that scan was supposed to be a while ago! :nope:

Mirium, big hugs to you, too! :hugs: Hope you’re lurking so you know we’re thinking about you!

Maddy, you called????????? :haha: :flower: Good luck triggering tonight!!!! :dust::dust::dust:

LadyH—“sting”--:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: It’s getting close! Better start making those plans!!!!

AFM, my head is NOT in the game this month. We haven’t even started SMEPping, as we’ve both been really tired two nights in a row. Gotta get going tonight! :sex: Fortunately, I’m not supposed to O for another week, so I likely have time. But I’ve been wrapped up in stuff for work and have barely thought about TTC stuff. It’s refreshing to have my brain back, but I need to FOCUS.

I’m thinking about making my FS appt early—trying to decide if I want to schedule it in this month’s LP, so that they could start blood tests for next cycle. What do you ladies think? I’ve never had any of the tests done, so I want the full cycle tracking. You ladies are the experts!

Hope you’re all having a fabulous weekend! Bigs hugs and kisses to all, especially anyone I missed! :hugs::kiss::hugs::kiss:

I’m thinking about making my FS appt early—trying to decide if I want to schedule it in this month’s LP, so that they could start blood tests for next cycle. What do you ladies think? I’ve never had any of the tests done, so I want the full cycle tracking. You ladies are the experts!

Go for it hun :). The sooner you get it underway the sooner you'll get a plan of attack =D>

Hi everyone, popping my head in to see if there's room for one more here. Just found out I have low amh. I always knew it would take longer to conceive at this age, I just never thought I'd have DOR this early!

I have started the beginning steps for Lil's 4 month eggie program, though. :thumbup:

I haven't started AF this cycle yet (due Wed; tested bfn this am), but I'm due to start the clomid challenge with this upcoming cycle.

Have any of you taken all of the supplements while on clomid? My doc said that if I do okay on with the challenge, she wants to do a couple more months of clomid and get an hsg in April if I'm not preggers yet.

I'm checking into TCM right now as well. It's expensive, but a practice I found in Denver is in-network for my insurance carrier; I'm calling Monday to find out if my plan will cover an initial visit and/or acupuncture. FX'd it will!

Welcome ceilani. Good to c u over here.

Pebs the new place has 3 bedrooms. Hopefully one will get to be a nursery. :)

IVF update:
After ER yesterday I'm still very uncomfortable today. My stomach is swollen and I'm so bloated it hurts when I move. Still taking it easy and DH is taking great care of me. They retrieved 10 eggs yesterday and we just got the phone call from the lab that all 10 were mature and all ten fertilized with ICSI :happydance: I'm so relieved right now. I know this is just the first hurdle of many but one less to worry about. We'll find out tomorrow if we do a 3day or 5day transfer. Thank you all for thinking of me - it means so much. You are actually the first to hear the news... :hugs::kiss:

I am a new member and I didn't read all this thread. I just wanted to say Hello and I am trying to TTC this morning!!!! I will turn to 36 in June :-(

Kismet – hope you are enjoying the conference!:thumbup::hugs:

Maddy – good luck on IUI Monday!!:thumbup: Your kids will be heartbreakers one day BTW...:winkwink: beautiful! How are you feeling?:hugs:

Lady H – OMG LOL....:haha: that is an understatement.... but you’ll do fine honey!! Breathe.....:hugs:

Pebble - wow you sound busy girl!!!:haha::shock: So re: FS –do you think you can get an appointment that quickly? It sounds like you don’t even have to wait long? I would go for it hun – it can’t hurt – only help on your path!:hugs:

Ceilani – welcome to the best thread!!! :flower:Yes I would definitely go for the acupuncture! Good luck!:thumbup:

Twiggers – yay for cruise! :thumbup:Wow I’m really envious....:blush:

Owl – YAY – HUN – THAT IS FANTASTIC.... wonderful results – ALL 10 FERTILIZED!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:Omg – THAT IS AMAZING... you should be very happy ....:cloud9: I remember the discomfort for several days after ER... you feel like your belly just expanded and is soooooo bloated you can’t stand it right? But your body has been through a lot.... :hugs:Did they tell you to drink electrolytes? (ie. Gatorade?) I didn’t do Gatorade cause I don’t like ingredients –so I made my own – use water, honey, fresh lemon juice and sea salt. I made a big pitcher and left in fridge. I thought it was weird that they tell you to eat salty stuff when you already feel that bloated???:shrug: That's what they told me anyway. Can’t wait to hear how you do tomorrow – GOOD LUCK hun!!!! :thumbup::hugs::hugs:

Chunhom59 – welcome!!!:flower:

hugs and luvs to all!!!:hugs::hugs::hugs::kiss::kiss::kiss:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"