TTC 1st child 35+ (Please spoiler any PG news/announcements).

Yay for Owl and Dash! Go, girls, GO!!!!!!

:dust::dust::dust:

10 for 10 is AMAZING!!!!

dash - good luck tomorrow! Let us know how things go. :hugs:

Dwrgi and door - I really struggle sometimes with the diagnosis of unexplained infertility. I'm sure there is a problem somewhere and they just can't find it. I don't want to get my hopes up too much for this IVF cycle even though it looks good so far. I've had perfect looking iui cycles before and it never worked. And I read somewhere that IVF success rates with unexplained infertility are not particularly high. Idk, we'll see I guess. :shrug:

Twiggers - come on positive opk!

afm - my belly is s l o w l y getting less swollen and bloated. It's still uncomfortable and I'm a little worried. Everybody I spoke to bounced back from EC fairly quickly. But I do have my pre-transfer acupuncture appointment tomorrow and I hope that she might be able to help with the belly issue.

:kiss::hugs: to all!

Owl, try not to worry (easier said than done). Your ovaries have taken one hell of a pasting with needles prodding and a poking in there. There was a lot of movement in a very delicate spot to get them 10 eggies out, fingers crossed the pain wont last much longer. Do you use a hot water bottle? Only for use before transfer as I'm sure you know.

Dashka, good luck today, hope all is exactly as it should be and your body is ready for your upcoming cycle :flower:

Dwrgi, thanks for asking. I didnt have my treatment in London (I wish). Its sooo expensive there and would be so awkward to fit treatment round work. In fact, its nigh on impossible to be travelling there for scans etc so I think I will be going for one last go in a clinic close to home. I had my consulation and asked if I was wasting my time using my own eggs and he gave me some hope that I wasnt and it was definately worth trying again.

Have a good day everyone

go dash go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! may the baseline be the first step in a successful journey!!

Chicken!!!!

OMG CC up the duff... up the duff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think this is it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Woo hoo, congrats owl!!

I have a questions about what to call "CD1"...so I've never had a problem before with which day it was, b/c I've always started right into flow in the morning. This cycle, however, has been different.

Yesterday I had brown spotting for most of the day (only when I wiped...sorry if tmi), then just a tiny bit of red (again only when I wiped) later in the day. Then early this am, flow actually started. So would yesterday or today be my CD1? Normally I wouldn't agonize, but I need to schedule CD3 FSH/estradiol.

Argh!

Woo hoo, congrats owl!!

I have a questions about what to call "CD1"...so I've never had a problem before with which day it was, b/c I've always started right into flow in the morning. This cycle, however, has been different.

Yesterday I had brown spotting for most of the day (only when I wiped...sorry if tmi), then just a tiny bit of red (again only when I wiped) later in the day. Then early this am, flow actually started. So would yesterday or today be my CD1? Normally I wouldn't agonize, but I need to schedule CD3 FSH/estradiol.

Argh!

Today is CD1. For some people the difference between spotting and flow is really clear, but I've definitely had days that walk the line. They usually say that flow is the first day you need to use a tampon or pad. So what do they call exactly one half tampon followed by nothing? :shrug:

And there is no TMI here. :winkwink:

I've heard that if full flow starts after 6 PM then you call CD1 the next day. So I would say today is CD1.

And there is no TMI here. :winkwink:

Lol!

Thanks pbl :thumbup:

I really think o'ing too early has been an issue for me (usually day 9 or 10), so I'm hoping starting clomid this cycle and letting the egg stew for a little longer will make a difference. FX'd!

chicken

Yay, was wondering where you had got to after you had left us with that tease of a (chicken) nugget :haha:

Brilliant news hon :happydance::happydance::happydance::yipee:

BF I was at work I had to finish early and go shopping before I could test again XXX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->