TTC 1st child 35+ (Please spoiler any PG news/announcements).

OMG, I would totally buy that just for the packet of dust. I'm a sucker for good marketing!

Congrats and good luck, Ness!!!!

PS. When was the last time anyone heard from Mirium? I know she's popped into a couple of journals. I'd love to hear how she's doing. I'm assuming no one has heard from Moon, about whom I'm now very worried. :nope:

(I'm still not caught up - I give up! :haha:)

Ness - GL hun! :flower: & congrats on mortgage!!!

Ceil - Oh my that wheat grass sounds quite challenging! Why is that every time I hear about it, people are either like "ew" or some bad side effect - what does it do? I shall not put that one on my list - ever. Unless it makes me look 10yrs younger then I shall; take it DAILY! :haha:

Pebbs - Mirium checked in a while ago on my journal to say she's hanging in there & just still waiting for results but I would think she got them by now? I shall PM her if you want to PM Moon? I'm afraid of the worst for Moon. :nope: Not posting usually means one thing after this much time, I'm afraid (& after such a big appt). :(

Twigs - you may have to test 2-3x day to catch it. Some cycles I caught it just fine, others not so fine. As long as you are :sex: every other day you should be covered & since you have fertile CM, its defo that time!

Hope everyone is doing well! I'm just getting over some stomach bug thingy but now today everyone has commented how pale I look. :shrug: Literally 3 diff people told me I look pale & most likely anemic. So I guess I need to find out but Dr appt not until next week, so I'm just supplementing w/iron for a few days in the mean time.

:hugs: to all & :dust: to those in 2WW!!!!

Pebbs - Mirium checked in a while ago on my journal to say she's hanging in there & just still waiting for results but I would think she got them by now? I shall PM her if you want to PM Moon? I'm afraid of the worst for Moon. :nope: Not posting usually means one thing after this much time, I'm afraid (& after such a big appt). :(

Done! Do y'all get a special email when you get a PM? I never have--I only see them if I log in. I did request a read receipt, though.

Take care of yourself, Lils!!! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Done! Do y'all get a special email when you get a PM? I never have--I only see them if I log in. I did request a read receipt, though.

I get an email when I get a PM :thumbup:

twiggers i think that cycles can be a bit messed up in the months after coming off BCP I'm afraid so it may take a while for things to settle down :flower:

I am so far behind.... sorry have been sick...:sick: (and work is sooo busy)

but just saw Chicken's news!!

Chicken -
OMG - I hope this is it!!! :happydance::happydance:Congrats Hun!!! a little chicken nugget is awesome! Did I tell you that DH and I call each other "chicken nugget' as an endearing name?:hugs::kiss:

will try to catch up tomorrow....

Thanks dash, I think chicken nugget is a really sweet name and it has definitely stook here. Sorry you have been sick hun, how is the IVF going. We need more BFPs on here xxx

Congrats on ur good news... May u be blessed with a beautiful and healthy baby soon...

chicken -
that's wonderful news honey! So happy for you! :happydance: :dance:

dash - I peeked in your journal to see how you are doing. I hope that nasty bug goes away soon. I wish you the very best of luck for your ivf :flower: :hugs:

afm -
we transferred two good looking blasts yesterday. We could see the blasts and watch the transfer on a tv screen while it happened. That was pretty cool. And the best news is that I have 4 snow babies! :wohoo:

Owl
Thats fantastic news honey sending you loads of baby dust, and 4 snow babies, thats amazing. Do you think you could cope with 6 kids :winkwink:

Owl thats so cool. Have got everything crossed for u.xxx

Owl,

Amazing news, you must be thrilled. Sending lots of growing vibes to your little blasts, take it easy, very precious cargo on board :flower:

Maddy, How are you honey?

5dpiui and trying not to think about it :winkwink: Actually I'm working, exercising and living life as normal this cycle. I figure being 'careful' didn't work with the previous two so I may as well try something different this time around :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->