TTC 1st child 35+ (Please spoiler any PG news/announcements).

Chicken, fab fab news, screw you doc :smug: (am I allowed to say that? sorry if not).

Also, I notice you ladies use spoilers when talking about certain things which I think is sooo considerate, could someone tell me how I do it please so I can use them in future?

Thanks

Chicken
everything crossed for you. Xxx :thumbup:

Doorbell hit reply and you will see an icon at the top of the new message box, right hand side that is a smilie with blacked out eyes. Hit that and type between the spoiler words. We use it to hide any news that others having a down day may not want to see like Bfp news.

Chicken, fab fab news, screw you doc :smug: (am I allowed to say that? sorry if not).

Also, I notice you ladies use spoilers when talking about certain things which I think is sooo considerate, could someone tell me how I do it please so I can use them in future?

Thanks

Yes, we like to keep all pregnancy related news in spoilers. I LOVE it! :thumbup:

The easiest way to do this is to write:
[spoiler*]
Then write whatever you want followed by
[/spoiler*]

But remove both *.

Like this:
I'VE SPENT ALL BLOODY DAY DEALING WITH ONE PROBLEM STUDENT AND THE DAMAGE HE'S WROUGHT IN MY COURSE AND I'M ABOUT TO SCREAM!!!!!!!!!!!! True story.

See? :flower:

Woo hoo, congrats owl!!

I have a questions about what to call "CD1"...so I've never had a problem before with which day it was, b/c I've always started right into flow in the morning. This cycle, however, has been different.

Yesterday I had brown spotting for most of the day (only when I wiped...sorry if tmi), then just a tiny bit of red (again only when I wiped) later in the day. Then early this am, flow actually started. So would yesterday or today be my CD1? Normally I wouldn't agonize, but I need to schedule CD3 FSH/estradiol.

Argh!
First day of RED blood flow is day 1; my clinic counts that if your blood started after mid-day, that the next day is day 1, but I DISAGREE!! :winkwink:

So, today is day 1 for you!

I'VE SPENT ALL BLOODY DAY DEALING WITH ONE PROBLEM STUDENT AND THE DAMAGE HE'S WROUGHT IN MY COURSE AND I'M ABOUT TO SCREAM!!!!!!!!!!!! True story.

Sorry about problem student! Hope you have a lovely chilled evening in front of you, to relax and forget about the POS! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Chicken
I missed the confirmation!!!!!!! :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo:

Sending you lots of sticky thoughts!!!!

Chicken
congrats thats fantastic news!! Wishing u a very h and h 9 months. Big hugs.x

Hello to all.

Just got my mortgage-woop woop!!

Oh Chickie chic!

:yipee::yipee::yipee::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo: I am SOOOO freaking happy we have a CHICKEN NUGGET in da house!!!! :haha: (LOL BF!) OMG, so happy for you - you defied the PCOS/endo/whatever the F it was already - how awesome is that!!!! (but I would take progesterone if you have it for sure as we want our lil chicken nugget to do fabulous!) You can post POAS in my journal anytime you want (hint, hint) :winkwink: Sod's law on buying the supp's! :haha: :yipee::yipee::yipee: :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Only time for a quickie as I'm exhausted these days & this thread just moves way too fast - not enough hours in the day!

Owl - :yipee::wohoo: 10 eggs & they ALL fertilized thats FAB news hun!!! :happydance: :dust::dust::dust:

Maddy - :yipee: on Monday IUI - sending major STICKY :dust::dust::dust: for this one!!!

Ceirani (sorry forgot it) - GL w/egg plan!!! There IS hope for low AMH'rs! Got hope sitting here with me giving me :sick: right now, so I can vouch! :winkwink:

Pebble - Oh lovely lady you are a rock star, thank you for taking :wine: duty & eh hem... RED MEAT?!?! :shock::shock::shock: :haha: Love the excuses for it though! :thumbup: Sounds like you need more :wine: though after nightmare student - can you just fail him super-early? :haha: Oh gosh, that would risk him COMING back next semester though - NOOOOOO! Big :hugs: on dealing w/a$$holes! And get to :sex: as I see you have EWCM & +OPK!!! :dust::dust::dust:

Dash - :hugs: Bring on IVF then hun! :hugs: Shall go see how you did...

LadyH - um, yup. Think its time to start planning :thumbup::hugs:

:hi: everyone else - will catch up later as Chicken wouldn't tell me her news on my journal so she "forced me" to come on & of course then I had to just peek back at a coupel pages ot see how our other ladies & ART peeps were doing! But, we are defo due for some FAIRY ACTION around here & it typically comes in 3's so: :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Ness: Woo hoo! Congrats on getting your mortgage! :wohoo:

Pebble: :wacko: I feel your pain. DH has had to do this kind of damage control too. :hugs:

CC:

SHREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIK!!! :hugs: :bunny: :yipee: :wohoo: :dance: Seeing your :bfp: announcement is a sight for sore eyes. :hugs: Sending sticky nugget vibes! :dust: :hugs:

Off for my cd21 bloods. Fingers crossed for nice high progesterone levels!!

LilSluz: Thanks!! Yep, kickstarting the DHEA and higher CoQ10...although I think I may have to back off from wheatgrass. I'm taking half dose (1/2 a pill) and it's still giving me wicked dizziness, headache, and heartache. I think it's dropping my BP too low.

Nessaw: Congrats on the mortgage and good luck with your bloods! Sending you lots of good progesterone vibes. :thumbup: I go in for CD3 bloods tomorrow; hoping for decent fsh and estradiol.

Twiggers: I've found that post-BC my cycle wasn't at ALL what it used to be. I'm almost a year off BC and I feel like my cycle is still ironing itself out. Are you temping as well? I did for a couple of months, then stopped, but I'll need to start back up this cycle since I have no idea when I'll Ov with clomid.

I got a surprise in the mail the other day that made me smile! I ordered a bottle of FertileCM to use this cycle, and in the box was a little packet of "baby dust!" Pink and blue stars/moons/the word "baby", along with iridescent pieces of ribbon. I'll take a pic and post it if I figure out how. I taped the package to my fridge to make me smile when I walk past. :laugh2:

Anyhoo, hope you ladies all have a great day today!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->