TTC 1st child 35+ (Please spoiler any PG news/announcements).

Maddy have added my toes to the crossed fingers!! Good luck.xx

Maddy - I have everything crossed for you. Do you get any progesterone suppositories? If not are they checking your progesterone level 7dpiui? Are you going to POAS? Good luck! :flower:

ness - how are you doing on your clomid cycle? Where are you at? Are you getting monitored? :hugs: Sorry if I asked this before. My memory isn't the greatest lately :shrug:

Hugs and love to all :hugs:

Kismet, CC, Ness :hugs::kiss: with all that :dust: and appendage-crossing I'd say I must be in with a chance at least!

Owl...yes I am the lucky recipient of wazoo-bullets twice daily. My my my ain't that a treat :roll: Progesterone bloods on Monday and HCG bloods at the end of next week. And then....IVF consult #2 a few days later.

Owl:
OMG, that's wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!! As they say, you're now PUPO!!!! :dust:

Maddy, really hope this round works for you!!! :happydance: :dust: :happydance: :dust:

I'm keeping everything crossed for you, except my legs! :haha:

AFM, I think I'm 1 dpo, but gotta wait for confirmation. I really hope so, because we need a BD break! :sleep: In the meantime, my friend and I are going out for :wine: today. This is Pebble, reporting for duty!!!!!! [Salutes!]

Big :hugs: to one and all!!!!

Owl - you really mean 4 snowy-owl babies right? :thumbup: :happydance:
images

https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-zm_OYZ4qYH8/UDkz9IdunEI/AAAAAAAAJkU/ND9v9Pl7lkg/s400/baby+snowy+owl.jpg

https://www.burkemuseum.org/static/arcticwings/large/snowy_owl_chicks.jpg

So happy for you, sending you snowy white owl baby :dust::dust::dust::dust:

Maddy - wazoo-bullets :haha: I don't blame you for doing "business as usual" - enjoy it hun! And sending you major :dust::dust::dust:!!!

Pebbs
- my end is done too.:thumbup: I've been meaning to send her a PM for a while now. I get emailed when I get a PM too. I think its part of your settings somewhere (but I don't get emailed on anything else). I am going to assume that the :wine: is on for tonight???

I know Miss Dwrgi will also drink my share of cider with it being St. David's Day - have fun hun! :beer::wine::drunk: But good to have a variety of fruits, of course - grapes, apples - all good!

Twigs - looks like you got it now, no more worries! :thumbup:

TGIF, TGIFF & TFIF!!!!!

Pebbs - we cross-posted, I'll do the leg crossing & you do the :wine: crossing (cheers!)!!! Have fun hun!

Thanks owl. Am 9dpo. Had cd21 bloods for prog yest but don't think I can find out results tilnext thurs. Am going to try calling the clinic on mon am. Am ignoring any thing vaguely like a symptom. Not testing til thurs at the earliest which is cd28 but am hoping if af doesn"t show, will try and hold out til next weekend. Last month I tested early and kept fooling myself that it was too early when it was bfn. Fingers crossed.

Have a fab weekend everyone.xx

Hiya lovelies! Maddie Im
Sending sticking iui vibes to you! Imagine if owl, cc and Maddie are our next hatrick!

Followed by the next three in quick succession as there is more than enough baby dust bd and bd hehe to go around!!!!!

Am very excited, oh formally proposed on a bended knee by the ocean with a wild sea, and the most gorgeous 1.5 carat perfect diamond that I have ever seen!

Have never been more in love! He's now formally my fiancée though our wedding has been booked for a year!

Oh my gosh! DrH I'm so happy for you!! That's amazing! :cloud9: Will we get to see a pic of the ring?? (Hint!) :winkwink:

Hiya lovelies,

Here is the new bit of bling from my darling OH.

He's a keeper. But I already knew that - and we are up the duff anyway which is an even bigger commitment.

Thinking of you all.

Attachments

• Ring.jpg
    Ring.jpg
    4.1 KB · Views: 66
Doorbell – glad you are going for another try with your own eggs:thumbup: – and glad Doc gave you hope!:hugs:

Ceilani – re: when CD1 is – every doc thinks differently – my ND says that if you get red flow after 4pm it’s the following day – but my RE says that as long as you get it before bed THAT is your first day. (I tend to like my ND’s thinking though):winkwink:. I’ve never heard of wheatgrass causing all those symptoms....:shrug: have you had your iron levels checked? I don’t take it myself though because I am fearing that I may have immunes issues re: fertility and don’t want anything at the moment that will improve my immune system. Good luck on the tests!:thumbup:

Nessaw - congrats on the mortgage!:thumbup: Good luck on the tests! Fingers crossed for you!:hugs:

Pebble - so sorry about the POS student....:grr::grr: crappola I say!!! Hope you caught that eggy!!:thumbup: Enjoy your vino!!:wine::hugs:

Mirium – hope you are ok hun... Miss you:hugs:

Moon – hope you are ok hun too.... Miss you:hugs:

Lils – need to check your journal.... but sorry you got the stomach bug too.... rats!!! :nope::grr: You are probably so pale because of it – same thing happened to me before I got the bug...People asked me day before what was wrong. Today I’m better and the colour came back.. But getting iron tested is really important too!! Are you not taking iron supplements now? Usually pre-natal vitamins have tons of iron in them. Mine is broken up into 2 different pills to separate the iron from the calcium as one stops the other from absorbing ....but I think I mentioned that here before. Be aware of that too when eating high iron foods –don’t take with calcium foods and vice versa don’t take iron supplements with calcium foods/supplements. Vitamin C helps to absorb iron.:hugs::kiss:

Owl
– that is great news!!! :thumbup::thumbup:2 blasts transferred and 4 snow babies!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance: Fingers crossed and congrats on being PUPO!

Maddy – fingers crossed for you! Hoping that you ‘trying something different’ will be the trick!:thumbup: So next Friday eh??:happydance::hugs:

Dr. H – Congrats on the Amazing proposal!!!:cloud9: He's definitely a keeper! Wow.... sounds so romantic.....:cloud9::kiss: Beautiful Bling!!!:thumbup::hugs::hugs:

Hugs and luvs to all!!!:hugs::hugs::hugs::kiss::kiss::kiss:

AFM - sorry I'm finally over the stomach bug I had -just reallly bad nausea for 2 days and fever first day. Work sooo crazy stressful this week too. So had baseline on Wed -all good so far - (more in my journal) and started Femara, Prednisone a few days ago and started injections of Menopur today! all went well. Didn't get to go to reiki because of snow storm and my sickness but I did go to acupuncture tonight....:sleep: Going for intralipids on Monday (which will also be my next scan at clinic CD7). I'm getting really good at the 'stretching of the truth' at work... :winkwink::winkwink:

Great bling DrH
Dash hope you feel better soon.
Everone who needs a bit of luck I will join Lils with the leg crossing, Much to DH discussed lol.

Congratulations drh. Lovely bit of bling!

Dashka am wishing and hoping and sending u tons of babydust for this cycle.xx

Dash - glad you are feeling better. Good luck with the shots. But you are a pro already :hugs:

DrH - congratulations on your engagement. Beautiful ring!:flower:

Does anybody know what happened to JennyEC? She was supposed to start the shots for IVF just a week later than me but I haven't seen her since... :shrug:

Have a wonderful weekend ladies :hugs::kiss:

DrH ...noice, very noice.... what a guy!

Oh & for DrSquid's friends...
I saw a pic on another thread, she's had the twins and it was a natural birth!

Maddy what thread was it, I've been hunting for her?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->