TTC 1st child 35+ (Please spoiler any PG news/announcements).

Owl, how are you feeling, darling? Sending you sticky dust!!! :dust::dust::dust:

Hi ladies - hope everyone is doing ok.....

Purps - I just wrote in your journal hun..... I am soooooo sorry to hear your news...:cry::cry::cry::cry: Sending you giant hugs.....:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: wish we could all be there with you:hugs:

She also just checked in here:
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...ertility-treatments-year-iui-ivf-etc-504.html

Just got my cd21 results for progesterone. Needed over 30 for def ov and got 57.51so just holding on now to test. Day 26/13 dpo today. No major symptoms but have been studiously ignoring them. Am trying to hold out til sat. Might weaken if af isn't here by fri!

Congrats drs.

Hope everyones doing ok.x

Just got my cd21 results for progesterone. Needed over 30 for def ov and got 57.51so just holding on now to test. Day 26/13 dpo today. No major symptoms but have been studiously ignoring them. Am trying to hold out til sat. Might weaken if af isn't here by fri!

Maddy - that's sounds fantastic! I have everything crossed for you! Sending you tons of sticky dust! :dust:

dash - I hope you are doing well. Will peek in your journal later to see how things are going. Having everything crossed for you as well! Go follies! :hugs:

afm - This 2ww is truly brutal. I thought I was doing ok until yesterday but I have no symptoms whatsoever and I'm getting worried. I feel totally fine and my belly is getting smaller too (which I heard isn't necessarily a good sign). And I have another week of this... :dohh:

afm - This 2ww is truly brutal. I thought I was doing ok until yesterday but I have no symptoms whatsoever and I'm getting worried. I feel totally fine and my belly is getting smaller too (which I heard isn't necessarily a good sign). And I have another week of this... :dohh:

Hey lovely, this is completely normal! All of it! The first week is great as you are still optimistic of success, and then, with the lack of symptoms and the sheer length of time since ET, it gets harder and harder. But, I know of many women who've had IVF and had NO symptoms whatsover and were pregnant all along. You cannot speculate until you test on OTD, so, until confirmed otherwise, let's just assume that you are still PUPO and keep the faith alive!!!! Remember good ole Jon Bon Jovi:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZQyVUTcpM4

And doesn't he look stonking in this video!!???

Hang on in there lovely! It's not over till the fat lady sings, and I ain't singing yet!! :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Stay strong Owl, you can do this. Its impossible not to symptom spot but it drives you :wacko:
Visualise your lil ones bedding in as please God they are doing.

Maddy, hope your wait is going well and all is as it should be.

Grow little ones grow!

When are you both testing?

:flower:

Ness, glad your result was a good one. Every little hurdle brings us that bit closer to what we are all here for.

Hi to everyone else :hi:

Owl, I know heaps of people that don't get symptoms (heck, my only long-term BFP I didn't know until PG I was 7 weeks :blush:) FWIW I've got no symptoms either, bah humbug :growlmad:

Ness - That's awesome! When is af due for you? FX'd it stays away!!

I'm half way through my first clomid cycle...not too many side effects so far. I've just had wicked heartburn with the pills. Forget diamonds, Tums are a girls best friend right now!

And just because I'm feeling a little feisty today, here's some (in)fertility humor. Lord knows I could use some!

https://www.fertilitynation.com/13-...ke-you-not-want-to-punch-someone-in-the-face/

Ceilani my cycles vary between 22-29 days so not really sure. The av is 26 so passed that today. Am going with fri as af due (29) and then test on sat as late. However my fs said about putting me on orog supplements if I get pg so looking at the best outcome testing on fri w mean if I was pg I cd call the clinic as its shut on a mon. I made it past the shops tonight without buying a test so just need to manage that two more nights!

Nightmare on the heartburn. Think I must have got off quite lightly with side effects.

Owl and maddy still got everything crossed.x

Ness and Owl I didn't get any symptoms until I was late, So still hope will be think of you both XXX

To our lovely Padster!

Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday dear Padbrat,
Happy birthday to you!!!

Hip Hip Hooray!!

Hope you're having a great day chick!!!

:cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake:

Pad – Happy Birthday!!! :cake::cake:Where are you hun???? Hope you are ok??

Owl – yes the TWW is awful after IVF especially :nope:– the way Dwrgi described is right on… especially when you start to feel AF symptoms (that could also be preggers symptoms:winkwink:)… Hey since you did a 5 day transfer – aren’t you like 10DPO really now or something like that??? Which means you could test in a few days! (so that’s less than a week)… are you gonna wait for the Beta or test before? For my first IVF I waited until 16DP (and had beta scheduled for next day) but this time around not sure if I would wait that long. We’ll see! Fingers crossed for you hun!:thumbup::hugs:

Maddy – Chart’s lookin’ good so far…. Fingers crossed this is it hun!:thumbup::hugs:

Ness – yay for good progesterone levels! :thumbup:

Ceilani - hope the Clomid works for you!

Lils – I’m over the moon for you – re: your news!!!:happydance::happydance::cloud9:

Purps – thinking of you hun….lots of hugs surrounding you….:hugs::hugs:

Hello and luvs to all! :hugs::hugs::hugs::kiss::kiss::kiss:

AFM – things are going well so far –went to clinic yesterday and had intralipids administered and they’ve added Cetrotide injections now to keep me from ovulating too early, increased the Menopur etc…. Going back to clinic tomorrow morning and will ask re: size/# follicles (at baseline there were 13, but we’ll see how many are growing) I feel like a walking medicine cabinet with everyone I'm taking (I thought this was supposed to be a minimal stim cycle :dohh:- but I guess the number of meds are also because I've asked to take extra stuff for possible immunes issues) I can't believe I'm taking all this crap, but it will all be worth it if it works and if it doesn't then at least I know I pulled out all the stops. Feeling really bloated, kind of foggy headed/dizzy and a little nauseous at times but went to acupuncture today and it helped a lot I think.

dwrgi - Wow, thank you so much for posting that Bon Jovi video :happydance: Man he was young back then and good looking (he still is actually). I think I was like 16 when that song came out and I saw him in concert back then too :dance: Anyway, thank you for your encouraging words and making me feel better :hugs:

dash - so happy to hear that everything is going well with you! I hope you hear good news tomorrow that all your follies are growing well. 13 at baseline is an excellent number. Btw, how are you doing with the Menopur shots? I hated those. Menopur stings or burns or something like that when injected - I could never really tell how it felt, but it wasn't pleasant.
Yes, you are right, I think I'm technically like 10dpo today. I had to promise my husband that I will NOT POAS before beta test. I used to be a POAS addict but with this cycle I'm actually a little terrified because I'm not sure I can look at one more bfn ever again... But we'll see if I have to willpower :winkwink:

pad - Happy Birthday! :cake: Hope you are doing well :hugs:

door - How is it going? What are you up to? :hugs:

Lots of love to all you lovely ladies :kiss: :hug:

Feck that witch Ness, sooo unwelcome. Hope next month is your month :flower:

Another day down in your TWW Maddy and Owl, come on time, FLY! Thinking of you both.

Dashka, so far so good, looking forward to the next installment...

afm, had my day 3 bloods, once doc gets the results, he should be sending out my prescription/protocol for the next IVF. Back on the roller coaster again, I must need my head testing :haha:

Hola to all the other ladies :hi:

So sorry Ness. She is an evil witch. Big :hugs::hugs:, and lots of treats for you today! :kiss::kiss:

Doorbell-good luck with this cycle! What are you going to do differently?? Any steroids? Good luck anyway! I really admire you for going ahead again. I couldn't face a fourth attempt with my OE, but I am older than you, so that does make a difference! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Owl-big hugs and stay away from the sticks, AWAY, I say!!! :hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->