TTC 1st child 35+ (Please spoiler any PG news/announcements).

Ness, so sorry for AF. :hugs: But it sounds really good that your progesterone was nice and high, even on a non-BFP month! :thumbup: (This is right, isn't it? I'm still unsure of all this stuff.)

Doorbell, good luck on the CD3 tests!!!

Happy birthday, Pad!! :cake: :cake: :cake: Where the heck are you?? Can one of her FB friends attest she's okay? I worry. :nope:

Owl, I wouldn't be worried about the symptoms. Lots of women don't have any. That said, I am soooooooooooooooooooooo nervous for you!!!! Sending you boatloads of :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: Let us know the SECOND you get test results!!!

Maddy, any symptoms for you now? FX this cycle works so you don't have to make any of those IVF decisions....or pay all that $$. :dust: :dust: :dust:

Chicken
Did you get betas done? What's your next step? :cloud9:

Ceil, hope the heartburn has improved. :sick: That sounds really unpleasant. You might want to double check that Tums are okay for pregnant women--I seem to recall something else is preferable, but I don't really remember. Love the jokes. :haha: Someone around here had an infertility lightbulb joke. I kind of remember it, but I might screw it up. Anyone? Anyone?

This thread has actually seemed a bit quiet recently! Where'd everyone go? :hi: :hi:

Nothing new for me. 6 dpo. Just waiting. :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

Maddy, any symptoms for you now?

Nil, nada, zilch.....10dpiui bloods are in 6 hours. Feeling :shrug: Hope your wait goes quickly :hugs::kiss:

Pebs and Lils did either of you hear back from Mirium or Moon? :nope:

Dash it sounds like you are chugging along okay :flower:

Pad :cake::drunk::-({|= Happy birthday!

Doorbell what protocol will you be doing? Hope your hormones don't go all :muaha:

Owl maybe you could POAS during the night (yes, you could be the pee-ninja :ninja:). Then claim you were sleepwalking? :haha:

Ness :hugs: honey. My chart and progesterone always look sooo good too. Why oh why do I even bother temping :shrug:

CC :hi: how are you feeling?

Twiggers, Doorbell, Dwrgi, DrH and the myriad other ladies I've missed...Happy Thursday (yes it's Thursday in Australia already). :thumbup:

Owl maybe you could POAS during the night (yes, you could be the pee-ninja :ninja:). Then claim you were sleepwalking? :haha:
Maddy - your post really made me laugh out loud :rofl: a sleepwalking pee ninja :ninja:! What a great idea! Good luck with your blood test :thumbup: Let us know. Lot's of last minute :dust: for you!

ness - so sorry the wicked :witch: showed her ugly face. :hugs:

door - yay, for starting your next IVF! Best of luck to you!! Do you know which protocol they will put you on? Are they doing anything different this time? :hugs:

dwrgi: ok, ok, I stay away... I must admit that dash triggered my POAS addiction a little bit. I used to have the HPTs in a drawer right next to the toilet so I moved them in a different room so I wouldn't be tempted every time I use the bathroom :wacko:

pbl - don't worry, you are always the first to know! :hugs: 6dpo - good luck. When are you testing? Lot's of :dust:

dash - How are the follies doing? :hugs:

Lots of love, ladies! :hug:

Ness I'm so sorry about AF She really is a witch. Love and hugs for you XXX

Maddy and Pebble
I'm doing fine thanks ladies. I'm coping well with the symptoms, I'll take anything as long as nugget is OK. I haven't had any betas done, I don't get to see the midwife until 8 weeks. But we are only holiday for my 8th and 9th week, so I'm hoping they will see me before I go. Thanks for asking :hugs:

Hi ladies, thanks for asking about my treatment. My previous IVF's, I've done gonal F only or menopur only, this cycle i think he is putting me on a combination of the two. I will be on the short protocol which I'm relieved about, I found it so much easier than the long. Am going on the pill before hand which apparently should make the follies grow more evenly.

Other than that, the only thing I'm doing differently is taking CoEQ10 and melatonin (i take plenty of other supplements but they are the two I have added to my regime). All I seem to do is pop pills!

I think if this one fails, I need to accept my eggs just arent up to the job and start looking at other options. For my own sanity though, I need to be able to look back when I'm old(er) :jo: and know that I did everything in my power to make this happen, I dont want to have any regrets.

Owl – waiting to POAS - you are so brave!!! sorry if I triggered your addiction..:winkwink: I'm praying for you!!!:thumbup::hugs::hugs: I say I will test sooner this time but I know once I get there it will be a different story and will be scared to :argh:

Ness – sorry re: :witch::grr: Damn that nasty wart faced - beeee-atch!!! take care of yourself hun:hugs::hugs:

Doorbell – re: next IVF – you are one brave chick!!:thumbup: wishing you all the best of luck on this next try - make sure they pull out all the stops for you (if you're willing) ie. blood thinners, steroids (prednisone) -maybe intralipids too?:hugs::hugs:

Pebble – 6DPO eh?? hope you are keeping busy.... and eating some of the tantalizing grilled pineapple you posted the other day... even if it's not the core - it still looks sooooo tasty.:hugs:

Maddy – OMG you are getting beta today????!!! wow will it show up for sure?? GOOD luck hun !!!:thumbup::hugs::hugs::kiss:

Twiggers – enjoy your trip!:thumbup:

Chicken –
hope you get to see the midwife before your trip! Glad you are doing ok so far!:hugs::thumbup:

Pad - WHERE ARE YOU?????!!!!! WE MISS OUR PAD!!:hugs::hugs::hugs::kiss:

Moon and Mirium - worried about you......:hugs::hugs::hugs::shrug::shrug:

Hugs and luvs to all!!!:hugs::hugs::kiss::kiss:

AFM - clinic app't went well (more in journal)...:thumbup: He thinks I will end up with 5-7 mature eggs (there are lots more smaller follicles but whether they will be mature is unknown) Right now the bigger ones are around 17mm which is right for this stage... RE thinks that ER will be either Sunday or Monday!:shock::shock: Going back for next scan on Friday and will know for sure then.:thumbup: Tomorrow is my last day at work so things are crazy trying to wrap up....:wacko:

Hey guys, I am fine. I am surprised at how well I am doing. I thought to myself - you can either get depressed which you'll have to fight to get out of later and will make you miserable or you can be as happy as you can be and I chose the latter. I will still TTC (gosh I don't miss the 2 week waits... :)) although I don't feel very confident about that at all. In large part, I have accepted that I may be childless and I feel that will help in TTC again (or so I hope) because I 'am simply trying'. I still didn't get my results back yet from fetal tissue/D&C. It takes 6-8 weeks. I guess it should be back anytime now. Thank you so much guys for your concern!! I will join the thread again soon!

Hello to everyone - Pebble, Lils, Dashka, Dwrgi, Owl, Butterfly, Maddy, Kismet, Nessaw, Chicken, DrH, Moon, LadyH, Purple, Pad and all the new ladies too. I hope I didn't miss anyone. Take care all.

Boys and girls Im having a premonition. I think that there is serious amounts of baby dust around. In fact I am sure that we are going to get 3 or 4 BFPs within a short while... This will be exciting for all of us... there are some fabbo charts out there and its time... we have been in a bit of a lull....

I am so excited to hear BF news.

CC you are doing well girl friend. Pleased your patient set you straight wink wink

Pad happy birthday we miss you.

Lils - your news has left me tickled pink.

Lady is three quarters till the home plate... soon soon soon...

Mirium, pleased to see you back!

Purps am thinking of you....

Dash, Dwrgi, Maddie, Kismet.... I am expecting great things!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Literally!!!!

I am crossing my fingers and toes and legs (grr.....) for everyone on this lovely thread.

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Hi all - 10dpiui results today. I got a HCG reading of 2-point-something but they said it's likely the tail end of my trigger or maybe another chemical preg. Between Monday and today my progesterone fell from 138 to 28 which is below viable pregnancy level, despite being on medication. So it seems it's a BFN here and onto IVF. Sigh.

Damn, am so sorry maddy but yes, let's all move on to ivf and get our bfps :hugs::hugs:

Drh :hugs:

Hi all - 10dpiui results today. I got a HCG reading of 2-point-something but they said it's likely the tail end of my trigger or maybe another chemical preg. Between Monday and today my progesterone fell from 138 to 28 which is below viable pregnancy level, despite being on medication. So it seems it's a BFN here and onto IVF. Sigh.

I'm so sorry, lovely Maddy. It's just not fair. :nope::nope: What I really hate about this whole business is that it hangs on a knife edge. Monday, all looking good, good prog. etc., and then today, bam, all over. It is such a cruel trick by Mother Nature. I'm going to have a word with her one of these fine days...

But, at least you can move on to IVF, which is the Dog's Bollox of AC, so bring it all on, I say!! Good luck lovely, and don't give up!!! :thumbup::thumbup:

Dr H-that is an amazing picture!!!!! Wowsers!! You must be chuffed to bits! And thank you for your so kind thoughts and encouragement. You are a real star!!! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Owl-how's the aversion to POAS going?????:haha::haha::haha: Just hang on in there, and try and keep your mind occupied...... (and that's NOT by peeing on a stick, btw!!! :winkwink:). Good luck! :hugs:

Doorbell-I would DEFO ask for steroids to help implantation, etc. You want to feel that you have thrown everything at this cycle, and no regrets!!! Intralipids and prednisolone seem to be the biggies, but my friends have taken clexane too, and prontogest (another form of progesterone) too. DEMAND these if you have to, and watch your bank account go stratospherically empty!!! :haha: Good luck! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Love to everybody, :kiss::kiss::kiss:

Mirium, so good to hear from you!!! Glad you're doing well. :hugs: Sorry you're still waiting for results. That must be hard. :nope:

Maddy--Dammit! So sorry this didn't work. But bring on the Ivf!!

Owl, thinking of you!! :dust::dust::dust:

DrH, maybe a spoiler??????????

Pebble... tried to spoil it. Computer wouldn't have it. Will remove it if you would prefer.

So sorry Maddy, its so rubbish! Onto the big guns though, look forward, it will all end well :hugs:

Owl, you're so good not testing, you can resist! Another day closer, hope time has sped up even a tiny bit for you. The TWW is nothing short of torture!!

Dwrgi, thanks for that advice. I will definately ask my doctor, although my problem has always been poor embryos from my crappy eggs so I doubt its an implantation problem but as you say, best to throw everything we can at it. :thumbup:

Door - Good luck with this round of IVF...Hopefully this will get you your sticky bean!

DrH - I love that prognosis! Would be amazing to see many more dreams come true.

Maddy - I'm so sorry hun. :hugs: FX'd for IVF doing the trick. When are you set to start the process?

I'm hanging in there, taking my last clomid pill tonight. Woke up with the sweats last night, but hey at least I know the pills are kicking in! I have my fx'd that delaying ovulation by a few days does the trick. If not, I'll be scheduling a HSG for the next cycle. :wacko:

For now though, my doc (ob/gyn) told me to make an appt for an US when I get a pos opk, but I've been reading that people set one up ahead of time for a certain day, like CD12. What have your experiences been? I wouldn't have a problem with it, but getting away from work on that short of notice is going to be touchy.

Hugs and :dust: to all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->