TTC 1st child 35+ (Please spoiler any PG news/announcements).

Thanks girls. Its varied a lot since coming off the injection. But normally nearer 3-4 days but have had a couple of 2 dayers before.

Ness, so sorry you are down. ::cry: I think we've all been there! :hugs: :hugs: I'm really glad you asked about the short period/lining thing--I have that, too. This month was REALLY short and light. Glad to hear it's worked out okay for some ladies.

(just TWO months, LadyH!!! :winkwink: )

So. I FINALLY bit the bullet yesterday and called to make a FS appt. :thumbup: I've never had any tests run, so I'd really like the blood panel. BUT. Today a friend of mine convinced me to go to Cape Cod next week (it's our spring break--:wohoo: :wohoo:) for a writing retreat. I'm super excited about that, but now I have to cancel the FS appt. In answer to the question I'm sure you're thinking, no there's no waiting list, but I've been told there's really only one doctor I want to see, so it depends on his schedule. I really could use a break, so I think this is worth it. I won't bring any tests with me, so AF will either show or not show on Thursday!

Sorry for the mostly selfish post. I feel like I've fallen behind this thread again. Hope everyone is doing well!!!! :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Hey lovelies! So sorry I have been AWOL... but been hectic over here!

Thank you all so much for your Birthday messages.... it set me off crying... something I do a lot... but to think with all the stresses of TTC (that I know so well) you would still think of me... well... umm... yup here come the tears...:cry:

Pad pulls herself together.... another tissue...:blush:

DrH that is some super gorg blingage there!
Stand by cos you may not be wearing it for long if your fingers start to swell like mine have... and feet... and calves... you get the idea!

Chicken...
I know I said it elsewhere but I am truly delighted for you.... remain calm.. remember Hope Is Important and keep wishing on those stars xx

Miruim, Ness and Maddy... I am so sorry that things didn't work out this time. Small comfort, but we are always here. Dwrgi is an absolute mine of info on all things IVF and when it does work for you all we will be dancing around and cheering for you! xx

Dash... OMG OMG OMG... not long... :happydance:your results all sound splendid so far! Come on follies come on! When is ET? Monday?

Pbl wow... Cape Cod... I went there once and had a great time! And you are going for a writers retreat... I would love to do that! I have been writing on and off for years (part of my degree was writing) and have some limited success .... but to actually devote proper time to it in such an amazing place would be something else! Enjoy!:flower:

Purps.... I hope you are OK. Sending love and hugs xxxx:hugs:

Dwrgi you mention me anytime you want chick! As you know, anyway I can help I will! Hope you are doing well... looks like it from the lovely FB piccies.. xx

Hey BF you back from sunning it yet! Yup... jealous me!

Ness I take aspirin - 75mg low dose... was part of my 3 month pre BFP protocol. You can get it off the shelf in Tesco for less than a quid.

Hello all you lovely ladies... Kis - how are you? And all the new ladies!

Pebs ur writing retreat sounds wonderful.

Great to see u back pad.

I picked up some baby aspirin today. Do u take it every day of cycle? Also got some epo-is that every day as well? Rattling like shakin stevens!

Lady h am moving onto ur cbfm sticks!! Hopefully they r the extra lucky ones!

Yes Nee... every day. I would recommend taking after a meal to prevent the risk of ulcers.

I saw this just now... although it is about some IVF struggles it also gives some useful info and stats that the IVF'ers may find interesting...

https://uk.lifestyle.yahoo.com/ivf-...er-adopting-cycles-acupuncture-102948607.html

Any updates, Owl??? Testing day must be coming up soon. Thinking of you!! :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Any updates, Owl??? Testing day must be coming up soon. Thinking of you!! :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:
pbl - thanks lovely. Tomorrow is the big day. I didn't POAS and it wasn't that hard because I really didn't want to see a bfn again. But I will know in less than 24h. I'm terribly nervous.

Lots of love! :hugs:

pbl - thanks lovely. Tomorrow is the big day. I didn't POAS and it wasn't that hard because I really didn't want to see a bfn again. But I will know in less than 24h. I'm terribly nervous.

Lots of love! :hugs:

Omg. GOOD LUCK!!!

Hi ladies,

Don't know if most of you will know me but I wanted to give a heads up to someone I met on the iui board that I thought would be a perfect fit here. Hopefully she'll be in to introduce herself but as a heads up her name is...BabyHopes1974

She's doing a type of IUI that I'm not really familiar with and when she spoke about her dh's SA I recalled a few people in here who dealt with that issue and can't for the life of me remember. At any rate, I hope she comes by because she would have the support she needs with you all and maybe some of her questions will be answered here.

Love to each and every one of you! :hug:

OMG Owl GOOD LUCK! I'm crossing everything for you. Even my legs! (And everyone TTC knows THAT'S a big sacrifice!)

Fingers, toes and everything crossed for you today Owl. Really hoping today is the start of an amazing journey xx

i need to catch up later - but just wanted to wish OWL best of luck today!!!:thumbup:
I really really hope this is it for you hun!:dust::dust:

going for my ER in a few hours... will try to update this evening if I'm not too doped up!:winkwink::wacko:

hugs and luvs to all!!!:hugs::hugs::hugs::kiss::kiss:

Good luck owl and dash.x

kismet really hoping the witch doesn't show.x congrats to oh on tenure.

Good luck Owl! Fx'd for you!!

Kismet, sending you good vibes...fx'd for you as well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->