TTC 1st child 35+ (Please spoiler any PG news/announcements).

Owl and Dash you are both in my prayers XXXX

Kismet, hang in there hun, Its not over yet XXX

Stalking for Owl's results..... :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:
No phone call yet and it's driving me absolutely crazy. :wacko: I'm loosing hope because I think that they call the IVF patients with BFP first and do BFN calls after that. And it's almost 2pm... But I guess it's not over till it's over.

Ladies, thank you so much for thinking of me! When I read your posts this morning it made me cry. :hugs:

I'll post again as soon as I have news!

Dash - Best of luck with ER! I wish you many good looking eggs :hugs:

:hug:

No phone call yet and it's driving me absolutely crazy. :wacko: I'm loosing hope because I think that they call the IVF patients with BFP first and do BFN calls after that. And it's almost 2pm... But I guess it's not over till it's over.

Ladies, thank you so much for thinking of me! When I read your posts this morning it made me cry. :hugs:

OMG, do they really do that? That seems cruel! I'm on tenterhooks for you!!!

[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<

Hi all.. On my phone and still in quite q bit of pain even with ES Tylenol but ER done and they got 5 eggies. Tomorrow we find out how many are fertilized and then Embryo transfer is Thursday. Praying they are 5 golden eggs.

Owl ... I hope you are wrong!!! Praying for you!! Xoxo

Hugs to all!! And thanks for your support xoxo

Going to rest now....

Fantastic dash. Will be thinking of you tom. Good luck.x

Hello ladies,

I just got the call and unfortunately I was right. It's negative :cry: I just started crying right in front of my boss at work. I'm just numb.

Thank you all for you love and support through this.

Dash - best of luck to you! 5 eggies are awesome. Having everything crossed now for you! :dust:

:hug:

So sorry Owl. No words can help the pain you feel now I know, but every day you will feel a little bit stronger. Be kind to yourself, you've been through a lot x

Oh, Owl, I'm so sorry!!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: I hope you get some serious pampering in the next few days. And when you're ready to you can start thinking about those frosties. :cold:

Big huge :hugs:!!!!!

Owl love I'm so sorry. Please take care of yourself. Big hugs.xx

Owl I don't know what to say, other than I am so very sorry. :(

Owl, just sending some massive :hug:

Dash, great they got 5 eggs, praying that you get a good fertilisation rate :thumbup:

twiggers :hugs:

kismet :dust:

Owl: I'm so sorry!! :hugs: :cry: :hug: Take care of yourself and as others have said, treat yourself to some pampering!!! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->