TTC 1st child 35+ (Please spoiler any PG news/announcements).

Lady H –
I’m glad your app’t went well and that measurements are good – hope Lil Boo can add some more weight on – yes avocados (healthy fats) and protein (eat raw nuts and seeds too).:thumbup:

Pad –
a honeydew!!! And nesting! so excited for you....:hugs::kiss:

Twiggers – good idea to get DH checked!:thumbup:

Nessaw – hope you caught that golden eggie!:thumbup:

Doorbell – you are so sweet and I hope you get that magic BFP before your IVF...:hugs::hugs:

Dr. H-
I’m sorry you have to wait until 30 weeks for your V-day –I didn’t know that! Good luck on your exam!!! :thumbup:Will be thinking of you.... you are almost there!

BF – hope you’re okay and that you sell your house soon!:hugs:

Pebbs – know I wrote in your journal already but glad that the FS appt went well:thumbup::hugs: and you have a plan! Re: baby aspirin – yes 1 /day all cycle long.

Chicken –
hope your booking in app’t went well – have a wonderful vacation!!!
Maddy – your plan sounds great for IVF:thumbup::hugs: – I hope this is the one! If you are worried about the bloat during IVF –it really helps to cut gluten out...

FBS – welcome!!:flower:

AFM – I tested this morning as essentially 11DPO (8+3) and it was BFN.... (more in my journal). I know it is early but for some reason wanted to make sure trigger was out...I should have tested 5 days ago so that perhaps I could have at least once in my life seen 2 lines. I feel like I've lost a lot of positivity now... (went to reiki Wed and it was awesome but it's like I need reiki everyday) I won’t be testing again until Beta day (next Thurs) It’s just too painful. gotta get ready for work now... crap....

Hugs and luvs....:hugs::hugs::hugs::kiss::kiss:

Dashka-big hugs. It is early! Fingers crossed.x

welcome fbs.

Pebs-I started the baby aspirin this month too. Hope it works!

Doorbell hope u get ur bfp before ivf.

Lady h-great news.x

to all the other wonderful ladies here-hi and have a grt wkend.

Afm 3 dpo. Lots of clomid symptoms so just ignoring them. Last day at school next thurs-can't wait! Update on house- boyfs up north nearly sold. Surveys and mortgage deeds done down here. Hoping for a mid may move. Really hoping am utd by then and can let everyone else do it!!x

Hey ladies, I'm just rubbing it in because you are all still in your 'workday Friday' whereas here in Australia DH and I have had dinner and we are :wine::beer: and probably going to get :loopy::loopy: and then :drunk::friends: Yay for "no-TTC" sanity breaks :thumbup:

Cowbag Maddy!!! :winkwink::winkwink::haha::haha: I'm not far behind you-we finish work for the Easter holidays in exactly two hours and ten minutes, and I already have the cider chilling in the fridge!!! Wehey!!!

Lady H-
Boo is going to be okay, I just know it, so hang on in there, and good luck with the last lap of work! I don't know how you've managed to keep going! :hugs::hugs:

Ness-GL with last week of work and house move. Sounds really exciting. 3dpo is far too early for anything, so hang on in there! :hugs::hugs:

Big :hugs::hugs: to all, :kiss::kiss::kiss:

Dwrgi am sooo jealous that you finish today!!

Maddy happy sanity!!

Doorbell Yes very sunny. I have been watching the free practice on the Malaysian Grand prix and at 19.00 it was 35 degrees C.

Just been watching GP2 at Malaysia !

My confusion with the testing is that the test says can test 4 days before AF due. But have seen some say can test O plus 10 days. So if I ovulated on CD10 or 11 then can I test CD21 or way until CD24 which is 4 days before AF due

Chicken am jealous, are you actually going to watch the GP? :growlmad::haha::happydance:

Fbs welcome :flower: if the opk smileys are the same as the rest then they warn of impending ovulation. So if you get a smiley on cd10 then you may O on cd11 or even possibly 12. The ony way to know really is to temp I think. Are you temping? So when you got a smiley on cd 10 and AF on cd27 then I would say it is possible that you O'd on cd12 with a 14 day LP then AF on 15dpo. Of course an LP of 16 days is possible but not very common :flower: so I would say that you could test 10-12 days after a positive opk but would be more accurate if you leave it to 12 just in case you didn't o til cd12. Hope that makes sense an anyone feel free to chip in if I have missed something :wacko::haha:

Hi to everyone else :hi:

Maddy I am with you on the :wine: :thumbup:

Dash :hugs:

Doorbell fingers crossed for a magic bean this month

Ness glad the move is progressing (still not even a viewing on mine :dohh:)

Omg am 4dpo and have had tingly boobs for 2 days now. I know its just the clomid but really hoping it means ginormous amounts of progesterone that no sperm/egg can resist! Cd 21 bloods next tues hopefully can get the results before the easter weekend.

Bf hope u get a viewing soon.x

I'm back!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank god... exam over... get the results tomorrow... please let me pass.... it was harder than expected....

I hope you all had a lovely lovely weekends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Welcome fbs....

great to hear that you are growing Lady H... Pad not long now.... Maddie woo hooo for vino and song and cuddles...... Chicken enjoy Malaysia I hope your MS is much better.... HA hugs for having the conversations and the extra insurance... Dwrgi you rock thanks for all the best wishes... Dash I am still crossing my fingers and toes for you!!!!!!!!!!!! Lils... yay yay yay yay.. you know what I mean.. Purps so excited about the house... Ness we all do it... sx spot that is... am crossing my fingers that there is an exciting cause for it!!!!! Jenny good luck for this testing cycle..... Doorbell Hello hello Hello!!!!!!!!!! Butterfly am crossing fingers re. thousands of buyers finding their way to your door!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No other news here.. walked at the beach, ate healthy food, flew home in a thunderstorm, am back to work tomorrow!!!!!!!!!

Please let me pass!!!!!!!!!!!!!! crossing fingers toes and legs!!!!!!!!!!

I know I don't belong here, but there's a few ladies I stalk that post in here so.... May God bless you with :bfp:s and sticky embies soon! :dust:

Hi everyone,
hope you are doing ok :hugs::hugs::hugs::kiss::kiss:

Ness - everything crossed for you!:hugs:

Dr. H- YAHOO!! the exam is done - finito!! Congrats and I'm sure you did well :thumbup::hugs:

Bluberri - thanks for your thoughts and wishes! good luck to you too:hugs:

Chicken - of Malaysia sounds soooo good right now.... I need some warmth!:hugs:

Going to check some journals now!

hugs and luvs to all! :hugs::hugs::hugs::kiss::kiss:

AFM - taking it day by day - I have ups and downs and still emotional but not as bad... I am REALLY REALLY exhausted all the time and yesterday had a bit of nausea and night sweats for 2 days (all things that happen before AF usually) but we'll see as the progesterone I'm taking is probably holding back the AF anyway.... It's impossible to know anyway as AF symptoms and BFP symptoms are so similar..... only a few more days :shrug:

Hey Butterfly67
Thanks for that , well will have to wait until next month now as looks like Af arrived on CD 24 a bit early that ! Not temping but want to look into that . For next month have bought some cheaper tests that can be used from 4 days before AF due and so conception vitamins. Not sure how to do the temping thing , will have to research !

Anyways a general good wishes to all of you on here that one of you gets a BFP soon.
The nice thing about here that although there is an element of "why not me" its motivating when others get their BFPs that it is possible

Well girls I got over the line and I passed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So so so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DrH - :yipee: Congrats on Passing!!! (what test was it that you passed?) Bring on magic #30!

Chicken -
Oh poo :dohh: I thought you were getting u/s & we were gonna get nugget pics. How did it go? can't BELIEVE you are almost 8 wks!

Dashka - just posted in your journal :hugs::hugs::hugs: & lots of prayers, vibes & reiki!

Dwrgi - Ah :dohh: I thought you had off starting next week - THEN :wohoo: You are FREE you are FREE!! Am so jell! :beer::wine;:drunk::icecream::pizza::book::comp::sleep:!!!!

DrH, Dwrgi, Maddy & Pad - Steak & wine? I shall use my imagination on that one, I guess!!! :blush: Don't worry, I'm also on the no DTD plan! :nope: But that doesn;t mean cutting the fun out entirely IYKWIM... (& I violated it 2x...:blush: Oops!)

BF - how did the lovely smear go? :wacko:

Ness - Oh boy the symptom spotting has commenced! :wacko: Hope you get into your home very soon & have an excuse to lift nothing!

Maddy - ah, long proto, now I know! Have fun - sounds like you had a blast on Fri! :thumbup: (enjoy it while you can)

Doorbell - GL on your treatment! :flower: Of course you are gonna wish for a nice fat BFP!

LadyH - Yay!!!!

Big :hugs: to everyone else! I'm expecting since plants, animals & flowers are all having :sex: really soon & its that "fertile time of year" that Spring fertility vibes are going to catch on to this thread & give you all some big, fat :bfp:'s!

WE NEED SOME GOLDEN EASTER EGGIES PLEASE!!!! :dust::dust::dust:

Kisemt - Oh, good luck hun! Will pop by later & see how it went :flower:

:hi: Blueberri! Stalk anytime you like!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"