TTC 1st child 35+ (Please spoiler any PG news/announcements).

Dr h congrats.

Kismet glad the appt went well and that u have an action plan.

Hi blueberri.

Dash thinking of u and got everything crossed for thurs.x

Fbs sorry about af.

hi to everyone.xx

Kismet, this is seriously exciting news!! I bet your BFP is just around the corner! :dust:

Maddy, how’s the BC going? The last time I was on BC my friends called them “b!tch pills.” :haha: Hopefully it’s better for you. Are you halfway through your course yet?

Ness, hope you caught the egg this month! Symptom spotting passes the time, if nothing else! :wacko:

Dr.H, congrats! Now RELAX! :sleep:

Chicken, hope you’re having a fabulous time!!!

Doorbell, how's it going for you?

:hi: blueberry!

So sorry about the witch, Fbs. :nope: hopefully next month you’ll get to test! Fertilityfriend.com has great tutorials about temping, and that’s what almost all of us use to keep track of ours. It can be a free service, unless you want extra features.

AFM, I’m dealing with a lot of *life* right now, which is at least making my wait to O interesting. Just stuff at work, stuff with my parents, and stuff with OH. Nothing too dire, but this is not a stress-free week. I also go the huge box full of progesterone suppositories today. :shock: :shock: :shock: I’m now processing the fact that I’ll be putting all that up my hooha in the next few weeks. :argh:

I feel like a lot of people just went AWOL around here. Hope everyone's doing okay. Big hugs to one and all! :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Well I'm a virgin in general, I never had to put pills in my vajayjay. Not even a tampon, I hope it doesn't hurt for you

Kimset, your plan of action sounds great, good luck hun :thumbup:

DrH, congrats on your exam, you must be over the moon, well done.

Pebble, good luck with the bullets. Make sure you lie down for 20 mins after putting them in and your body will have absorbed what it needs. They are messy though :wacko:

AFM, AF started today :nope: so no miracle BFP before treatment. I will be a few weeks behind you Maddy, starting BCP today. Onwards and upwards!

Hello to everyone else :flower:

Dr H - woop-de-doo! :hugs: :flower: So now can we call you Overly-Qualified-DrH :amartass: Let me guess...you bought new stiletto shoes to celebate ?? :haha:

Pebble - oh yay, hoo-haa bullets :happydance: Yes they are messy. But at least the oily residue keeps my chunky thighs from chafing in the hot weather :haha::haha::haha: Oh and my DH reckons they give a whole new kind of 'slide n glide' to :sex: and is all in favour of them...:blush:

Kismet- so glad about the IUIs. Honestly hun I actually found it not very intrusive and it has really paved the way for IVF for us (even though I still have days when I'm not really so keen). The IUI scans and process kind of took away a lot of the scary mystery for me. A nice 'beginner's guide to assisted conception' if you like. =D>

AFM I'm so tired (and Pebs I'm not hormonal but have put on "Pill weight" despite eating super-healthy) It was a hellish day at work today, I think I'm just gunna crawl into bed now. I'll definitely try to finish reading and responding tomorrow tho'!!

Sorry about AF, Doorbell. :hugs: Always a bad day. Pamper yourself!

Maddy, thanks for the info about messiness of the hooha pills! I just ordered more panties, so I am PREPARED! (I usually wear thongs--not helpful for messiness. Don't judge me. As my friend said, it's trading the possibility of a LOT of fabric up your butt for the certainty of a little bit of fabric up your butt. I find thongs more comfortable. :wacko: ).

We do have special relationships around here, don't we! :haha:

Good luck on taxes, Kismet!

Fbs – sorry about AF:hugs::hugs:

Dr H – Fantastic – congrats on passing the exam!!!!:thumbup: Enjoy yourself now!
And yay for reaching 25 weeks!:happydance:

Lils – yes I agree – we need some golden easter eggies on here and BFPs! :thumbup:Hope you are still in heaven re: you know what….:cloud9:

Pad – how did your scan go yesterday?:hugs:

Kismet – I’m so glad your app’t went well and that you have a plan!:thumbup::hugs: Never say never I say….:thumbup: I always said I would NEVER EVER do IVF and look at me now. Hope IUI works for you! Re: the prog supp. See my response to Pebbs below…

Pebbs – sorry your having a stressful week –:nope::hugs: I know the prog supp. Are kinda scary –but you get used to it –I’m ‘plugging myself in’ as I like to call it every 5-6 hours! I asked my nurse how far ‘in’ I’m supposed to put them and she said “a finger’s length”…. That was tough at the beginning but got easier. You kind of really get to know the angle of things and the direction after a while – I think at first I was trying to push up and then realized it was more up and towards the back (kind of like tampon) but you have to follow it up with your finger (TMI) and push up as far as it will go. They are messy though so I have to wear a thin pad. I don’t lie down after inserting – but sometimes will do before I’m sitting for lunch or dinner or going to bed etc.. Don’t worry they won’t fall out ! I keep mine in the fridge and only take out a few for the day… (nurse also told me that some people find it easier to insert when they are cold/harder). Don’t’ think I could do thongs with the hahoo plugs!:wacko::hugs:

Doorbell – sorry AF came…:nope::hugs:. Damn! I wish you all the best and good luck with the BC! It will go quickly!:thumbup:

Maddy – hope you are doing ok on the BC pill…:hugs:sorry you had a rough day….I hear you!:hugs: Take it easy hun... It’s coming up fast…. When do you start injections?

Owl – hope you are doing ok hun….:hugs: Do you have your follow up app’t on Monday?

Dwrgi – hope you are enjoying your break!:thumbup::hugs::kiss:

Chicken – hope you are enjoying your vacay!:hugs:

Hello and hugs to all!:hugs::hugs::hugs::kiss::kiss::kiss:

AFM –work is soooo busy right now :nope:– it’s cutting in to my BnB time! time is going so slow…. I wish Thursday would come now… More in my journal – I won’t bore you…but still clinging on to a bit of hope.[-o<[-o<[-o<

Hi. I haven't been around for a while, but hope I can sneak back again. :blush: I have been lurking to check on everyone. So much news from so many ladies, there's no chance I can keep up.
But it's good to hear progress of the little peanuts.
Sorry to those who have got AF. Nasty :witch:
Fxd for those waiting and hoping...

AFM - Thought this month was going well - even though I haven't been temping, I think we BD'd at all the right times, and I've been taking all the supplements. But then, AF arrives on CD 26 !!??! As I usually O on CD 17, this is not good news. (Have been taking B vits for several months, and they seem to have been working, so who knows what's happened this month). Oh well, I suppose I take the time to relax, and then off we go again....

Hi! Can I join? I'm 36 and just got married this past October. My DH and I have been ttc since November (ttc cycle #4). We had a devastating chemical pregnancy last cycle. AF is visiting now, argh!!! I know we haven't been at it very long, but I have no patience! I worry that it will never happen for us :cry:

Hi Ladies greetings from KL.

BF, No we got here sunday night so didn't get to see any of the race but drove past the track on the way to the hotel :haha:

Dr H, Well done you can you put your feet up for a bit now :hugs:

Dash, I only popped in to see if you had any news, been thinking of you:hugs:

Kismet, I'm glad your appointment went well :hugs:

LadyH sorry to disappoint :haha:
My scan is booked for the 26th April at 12 weeks.

AFM
After persuading DH that it was OK to have sex he gave in, unfortunately I have had pick discharge since :cry: I managed to call my midwife and she doesn't think it is much to worry about as it is happened straight after sex and has only been when I wipe. But as a precaution I have to rest, and no sex. The bleeding has now stopped (touch wood) and I'm spending my day laying by the pool while DH has been sent off to work. The Midwife will check up on me when I get home or if it starts again and is worse I must find a hospital to get checked out. Trying to stay positive

Chicken,
I'm no expert, but I did experience something a bit similar during my brief time with a BFP. I think spotting after sex while pregnant is not unusual and is typically due to the fact that your poor cervix is swollen and tender. It becomes engorged with blood and could get a little abraded during sex. The pink you describe is almost certainly from that.
https://americanpregnancy.org/pregnancycomplications/bleedingduringpreg.html

So, try not to worry too much, but probably no sex is a good idea until you see the midwife.

Big hugs!!!!

Hello lovely ladies,

Just checking in real quick to say hi :hi:

dash - I can't believe you remembered that I have my RE appointment on Monday. I hope you are hanging in there! I know tomorrow can't come fast enough for you. Big hugs. Only one more day! I really have EVERYTHING crossed for you - ask my hubby :haha:

door and maddy - Thinking about you both. Best of luck girls! :hugs:

afm - As long as I don't have to talk about my failed IVF cycle and how I feel about it I'm doing ok. Once somebody asks me about it and wants to know how I feel I just get depressed and angry and want to hide from the world. I don't have hope that I'll ever get pregnant. I have my wtf appointment on Monday but I honestly don't expect any answers. I know I will hear that they don't know why it didn't work and we'll just have to try FET and beat the odds. I will ask if there are any additional tests that they can do to maybe find something that could be wrong with me :shrug: I really find the "unexplained" diagnosis hard to accept.
DH and I registered for an adoption introduction class in April. I know it's time to look into other options. We'll see...

Easter is coming up so I hope there are lots of good eggies out there for you lovely ladies :winkwink: :bunny:

Lots of love to everybody :kiss: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->