TTC 1st child 35+ (Please spoiler any PG news/announcements).

Chicken

Big hugs hon. Purps and Maddy have good advice as they both know their stuff. I would try and phone your insurers to see if you can go see someone. I had my mc when I was in Dubai. I had spotting but also cramping so I phoned a local hospital gynae department to see if I could get a scan. It cost me about £90 but I needed to know what was going on. Good luck chickie :hugs:

Hi chicken, unless you are a rhesus negative, or if you have one sided pain and risk factors for an ectopic or bleeding enough to harm you.... the outcome is unchanged but it depends how much you NEED to know vs. would be nice to know.

Thinking of you... Xing fingers and toes....

Thanks everyone I'm going to hang in there, it is much slower (it is only when I wipe and sometimes there is nothing) there nothing what I would call pain just normal pregnancy 'stretching' I'm much calmer but I will keep an eye out and if it does get worse I will get myself sorted. If there is nothing I can do then I would rather not know.

Hey Chicken, just caught up with the thread. Hope that this is just a blip, and that all is ok. Thinking of you and sending big hugs, xoxoxoxo

Hello ladies! Just popping in to say hi. I am still checking in on all of you, although I have not been on here lately, things have been a bit crazy for me. My husband finally got a new job it was a small pay reduction but we figured it would be worth it to get him out of the hell hole he was in, that is until I found out that I lost my job. After 9 1/2 years we were told that our school AIU London was sold to Reuters and that as of that day we no longer had a job. I was lucky that they paid me until the end of this month though and I will get a severance check but I was so upset. I am now searching for a new job and the worst thing is that my salary at my old place was way better than what companies want to pay me now. We are now going to have to file bankruptcy. We were trying to refinance our house in the middle of this too I am hoping to god that it goes through if not we may end up losing our home too. So now we can't have any children and I can't travel either sigh...... Maybe one of these days something will go right.

Chicken honey make sure you rest me I would need to know what was going on I am just that way but what will happen will happen, just try to relax from what I understand it is common to bleed. I had a lady I worked with that was almost the same time as you and she had a huge bleed, she thought it was all over, but all was well and her daughter is adorable.

To all the pg ladies sending you warm hugs. To all the TTC ladies my heart is still with you and I am sending you all the baby dust and good luck wishes I can to you!

Chicken,
I hope that this is just a little bleeding, as you say. FWIW, if it were me, I would go to the doctor's there. It could be an ectopic, which is potentially very serious. I had very little pain with mine until I started having the cramping/bleeding. If you have any coverage at all, it shouldn't be a wildly expensive bill. How long until you are home?

I really hope this is nothing serious, and that all is back to normal soon. Hugs :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

OMM, thanks for dropping by! I am so sorry about your situation. That's just the worst. I hope that you can find another job quickly.

Ness, here's a link for you. Thirst is a new one to me, but obsessing on this site is super fun!
https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/early-pregnancy-symptoms/symptom-chart.php?symptomid=86

Hi chicken, unless you are a rhesus negative, or if you have one sided pain and risk factors for an ectopic or bleeding enough to harm you.... the outcome is unchanged but it depends how much you NEED to know vs. would be nice to know.

Thinking of you... Xing fingers and toes....

DrH, do you know how many weeks along one has to be before the Rh negative thing matters? I'm negative, and OH is positive, so I may *need* this info one day.

Thanks!

Oh chris, I am so sorry chick! That's just the pots! Just when you think things are bopping along nicely!
I hope you get your dream job (with salary!) really soon xxxx

Oh chris, I am so sorry chick! That's just the pots! Just when you think things are bopping along nicely!

Lol thanks honey that made me laugh yep it is pots! Who knows maybe its for the best I am just really ticked off I had all these plans for vacations and camping trips and now I am not sure what will happen. All I can do is see what happens and hope for the best. :hugs:

Oh god...the crazy typos strike again :dohh: !!!
Should have said pits!

It's crappy!
Massive loves xxx

CC: I'm glad you're doing better. Thinking of you and still sending hugs and positive vibes. :hugs:

Hello ladies! Just popping in to say hi. I am still checking in on all of you, although I have not been on here lately, things have been a bit crazy for me. My husband finally got a new job it was a small pay reduction but we figured it would be worth it to get him out of the hell hole he was in, that is until I found out that I lost my job. After 9 1/2 years we were told that our school AIU London was sold to Reuters and that as of that day we no longer had a job. I was lucky that they paid me until the end of this month though and I will get a severance check but I was so upset. I am now searching for a new job and the worst thing is that my salary at my old place was way better than what companies want to pay me now. We are now going to have to file bankruptcy. We were trying to refinance our house in the middle of this too I am hoping to god that it goes through if not we may end up losing our home too. So now we can't have any children and I can't travel either sigh...... Maybe one of these days something will go right.

Chicken honey make sure you rest me I would need to know what was going on I am just that way but what will happen will happen, just try to relax from what I understand it is common to bleed. I had a lady I worked with that was almost the same time as you and she had a huge bleed, she thought it was all over, but all was well and her daughter is adorable.

To all the pg ladies sending you warm hugs. To all the TTC ladies my heart is still with you and I am sending you all the baby dust and good luck wishes I can to you!

Chris-you poor thing! This is dreadful news. OMG-it never rains! That is fast becoming my favourite saying. It's like, 'Come on Give us a break!' I really don't believe that any of us have done anything to deserve the sh*t that is coming our way, and you have the double whammy of your hubbie taking a pay reduction, and then you lose your job. It truly stinks. I hope that you can keep your house, and I shall be thinking of you, lovely! Good luck and let us know how things are. We are here for you, TTC or not!

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Thirst is a new one to me, but obsessing on this site is super fun!
https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/early-pregnancy-symptoms/symptom-chart.php?symptomid=86

Daft bugger!!! :winkwink::haha::haha::haha:

It's definitely the pots!!! :haha::haha::haha:

Sorry, OMM!! Couldn't resist teasing Purps for her latest fab typo!!! :winkwink::winkwink::winkwink::winkwink::winkwink::winkwink::winkwink:

Hi pbl rh neg ladies in aust get antid with any bleed in pregnancy, with terminations, miscarriages, ext versions, amnios, cvs, birth, and maybe routinely at 28 weeks. Think in the uk they don't give antid with first tri bleeding to save money,product. Not sure about the uss.

Omm, so sorry re the job. Thinking of you.

Purps typos are becoming famous!

Dwrgi, how's the running?

Cc hope the bleeding settled.

Small helen welcome back

Twigg sorry this month is a write off if dh is puking!

Baby dust all!

Hi All, just a quick update, 'm feeling much better the bleeding has nearly stopped in fact it is acting very much like AF just much lighter. We have got a few more days here, then will be home but I probably wont be on line so don't worry. I promise to take it easy and see the midwife when I get home.

Thank you very much for your support it means the world. The ladies on this thread are very special indeed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->