TTC 1st child 35+ (Please spoiler any PG news/announcements).

You take care chicken.

Omm sorry to hear about ur job. Hoping u find a new one soon.

Twiggers sorry about ur ohs sa. Could the results be linked to him being poorly or was it taken a while ago? Re gp ours told us boyf had low motility but the fert consultant started talking about morphology. In all honesty I still don't know which one is right!

Hi to all. Still thirsty here! Maybe its a weird bug.

Chicken
Phew, glad things are looking better, put your feet up :flower:

OMM, what crappy news for you. I sincerley hope things look much better for you soon.

Maddy, hope your're doing ok and not turned :evil: on the BCP

Owl, is it your WTF meeting this Monday? Good luck, hope you get your questions answered.

Dash, thinking of you lots and lots :hugs::hugs:

Ness, hope the thirst is a good sign!!

Hello to all the other ladies :howdy:

I'm wondering can anyone help me on a question with supplements. When I start my injectables, can I take/should I take which or all or the following supplements and up to what point:

royal jelly
bee pollen & propolis
Co EnQ10
fish oil
B complex
Vitex / agnus Cactus
melatonin

Chicken - glad it's getting better! Take it easy chick :hugs:

Door - yes, Monday is the wtf appointment. I don't think I'll get my question answered as to why it didn't work. But maybe they'll surprise me.
Re the supplements you are taking:
I took royal jelly and bee pollen up until I started injections and 600 coq10 until egg retrieval. I took a prenatal vitamin every day - never stopped that. Back when I was on clomid I was told not to take vitex anymore cause they counteract each other. Therefore I would check with your dr. or nurse on what's safe to take with injection meds. I usually am more of a herbal girl but didn't feel like experimenting around during an ivf cycle. I strictly followed dr's orders. But that's just me. Good luck! Keeping my fingers crossed. I think this thread is overdue for an IVF BFP. I'm counting on you, maddy and dwrgi! :flower::hugs:

Happy Easter lovely ladies :bunny: :kiss:

Happy Easter to you lovely ladies! :dust: as well. I hope you all get some sticky egglets this weekend!

Hi Ladies! Hope everyone had a lovely holiday weekend….I think most of us are in countries that celebrate Easter, but some of us perhaps not. :shrug: If this does not apply to you, I hope you just had a fabulous, regular weekend! :haha:

Chicken –
Glad things slowed down and are looking better. I’ll be anxious to hear your updates. I’m keeping everything crossed for you!!! I hope that you can still find some enjoyment of your trip. :hugs:

Ness, how are those symptoms coming? You must be testing soon! FX for an April BFP ! :dust: :dust: :dust:

Doorbell, how are you doing? When do those injectables start? I can’t help at all with the supps, but I’ll be curious to hear about any answers you get.

Owl, good luck tomorrow. :hugs: I’ll be watching for updates about what you hear. :hugs:

LadyH, you have some fabulous Easter emoticons! :haha:

Purps, hope you’re doing okay. :hugs: How’s little Lana? :kiss:

Thanks for the info, DrH! I asked if I needed the ab shot last fall, and they said it wasn’t a problem at all.

Twiggers, sorry about OH’s SA. :hugs: Hope you can get that worked out.

Maddy, I can’t recall exactly what stage you’re in now. Are you off the BC yet? Hopefully your teenage skin problems have cleared up. :haha: I’ve been having the same problem, which I think was from the high doses of fish oil, but I’m not sure. When does all the fun start for you? :dust: :dust:

Hi SmallHelen! Welcome back!

Still heartbroken for Dash. :cry: :cry: :cry: I just can’t believe it.

Big hugs to everyone else. :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: I have nothing to report. 4 dpo, and just super busy. I guess that’s good, because I can’t think about TTC too much. :shrug: We may take next month off because of travels, so I’d really like it if this were a BFP month, but wouldn’t we all! :haha:

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Hey all.

Pebs am 13dpo. Tested at 10 dpo but bfn. Am waiting to c if af shows by wed if not will test again. Thirst lasted for 3 days. Bit of pre af cramping yest. I just don't know!grrrrrr!

Chicken how r u?

Hope everyone had a gd weekend.x

:hi:CC...glad everything seems to have settled. Safe travels home :hugs:

Ness...have you tested again sweetie? Hope it's a good one :flower:

Doorbell...not too crazy...yet! Today is Day 1 of injectibles though, so that could all go downhill real fast :haha::blush:

Pebs...hope you get heaps of R&R in yr hols :kiss:

Bluberri...hope your egglets are good quality :amartass: ones too!

Owl...hope Monday's appointment was okay :friends:

Kismet...how ru? Happy Tuesday

AFM first day of injectibles and last day of BCP today....have started a journal to track my progress.....I think I've managed to link it below.

Bfn this morning @ 14dpo. Boo hiss. Just want af to arrive cos at a wedding this weekend and staying in a posh hotel.

Edit thought I'd got the frer preg test but after looking again its one called first response one step which has only 100 miu sensitivity. I know I'm clutching at straws but might still be in with a chance!

ness - go buy a more sensitive test and :test: again! You are definitely not out at 14dpo with a 100miu test (I didn't even know they sell those) :haha: fingers crossed! :dust:

maddy: yay for starting injections today! Time flies, doesn't it!? You'll be transferring beautiful embies in no time. Good luck with everything. Just take it day by day. :dust: :hugs:

dash - thinking about you :hug:

door - how are you? How are things going? :hug:

pbl - keeping my fingers crossed for a bfp this month :hugs:

afm - had wtf appointment yesterday with my new RE. He is very nice. He didn't have an answer as to why IVF didn't work but I didn't really expect one. He told me that he really wants to do a hysteroscopy before we are doing a FET cycle just to make sure my uterus is a "welcoming" environment for the embies. I'm happy about that because I was going to ask him to have this done anyway. I also had concerns about my high E2 levels throughout my medicated cycles and he said that high E2 levels can indeed interfere with implantation. But he will be able to control that with the medication in a FET cycle. So we'll take a break until the summer. I go visit my family in Germany in June and when I come back we start with the hysteroscopy and then we'll go from there. It's all good. :flower:

I hope everybody is having a good week! :kiss::hugs:

Owl glad ur appt went well and u like the new fs.

Af just turned up. Blah. My non drinking day has now turned into a rose wine positive day! At least I can get af out of the way for the weekend and take most of the clomid before it as well.

I'm wondering can anyone help me on a question with supplements. When I start my injectables, can I take/should I take which or all or the following supplements and up to what point:

royal jelly
bee pollen & propolis
Co EnQ10
fish oil
B complex
Vitex / agnus Cactus
melatonin

So sorry! I meant to answer this but it completely slipped my mind. I am a crap dufus :dohh::dohh:. However, I think Owl has answered you perfectly, so good luck lovely!! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Maddy-good luck with your cycle! I shall come and stalk you and wish you good luck!! :thumbup::thumbup:

Owl-glad you had your appointment, and fab that you have a plan! :thumbup: It's good that he wants to do a hysteroscopy just to eliminate any problems! Yay for proactive REs!!! Good idea to take a bit of time off, you deserve it, lovely! :flower::flower:

Ness-evil biatch that AF! I hate her, with a vengeance. So sorry, lovely! Oh well, that makes it a red wine + weekend, by my reckoning!!! :wine::wine::wine::wine::wine::wine::wine:

Hi everybody!! :flower::flower::flower::flower::flower::flower::flower::flower:

Owl, so sorry you didn't get an explanation, but it's likely there wasn't one--just need to rinse, lather, and repeat, as it were. :hugs: :hugs: I hope that you get to enjoy the nonpregnant life for a while and then get UTD next round! Love the idea of the hysteroscopy. :thumbup:

Maddy, IT BEGINS!!!! :happydance: :happydance: As someone else said, we're due a successful round of IVF here! So you and Doorbell get your BFPs this round, and Owl will get hers on FET. :wohoo: :wohoo: Love the journal. :thumbup: But don't like the name. :nope: "Barren"?!?!?! :saywhat: Can we please reframe that? How about Fertility Challenged? :haha: (I'm stealing that from someone, but can't remember who :haha: )

Ness, so sorry about AF. :cry: :hugs: I HATE the months that are promising and then the b!tch comes to call. Rose-wine-positive it is! :wine: :wine: :wine:

Question for the progesterone users: I've had a no good, awful, very bad, weepy day for no real good reason. Could that be the progesterone? I feel like I usually do right before AF comes: I just want to curl up with a few glasses of wine and watch sappy movies so that I can cry the crazy out. Can I blame the hooha bullets?

Hope you're all doing well. Big hugs to one and all. :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Maddy-good luck with your cycle! I shall come and stalk you and wish you good luck!!

Thanks :hugs: and if you could drink some :wine: on my behalf, that would be great too :winkwink:

Maddy, IT BEGINS!!!! :happydance: :happydance: As someone else said, we're due a successful round of IVF here! ..... How about Fertility Challenged?

Actually I feel BARREN a lot of the time in this process. Behind the laughs and emoticons I think TTC has pretty much stripped me emotionally bare :shy: Not sure about the progesterone, I know I get really bloated on it.

Twiggers....cmon crosshairs :growlmad:, what are you doing, playing funny-buggers with our Twigs!

Owl...I'm sorry there were no concrete answers. As well as the hystero' will he do an endometrial scratch to aid implantation at all? Do they do that before FET?

Ah...well I'm at work so better get back to it :)

Apologies for the me post...

Three things I have mini ranted about 1. Only 2 more goes to get pregnant before due date. 2. I now won't have a baby til 2014 at the earliest. 3. Unlikely to have a baby before being 38.

The boyf thinks I shd get counselling about the miscarriage before we think about. ivf. His words were I need to let it go. I personally agree with the counselling but think its normal to want to try and be utd before ur baby was due. I also realise that puts a lot of pressure on. Pllus all the extra hormones haven't helped. I still haven't got my cd 21 bloods back due to the bank hoiday. Not that it matters anymore.

Did anyone have or does anyone know where I can find out about counselling in the uk?

Also am thinking of not using the cbfm this month. Not counting days which is what my fs recommended to do once we knew the clomid was working. The month I got pg I didn't do anything other than take folic acid cos I didn't think I od at the time. Can I drop all the extra things without feeling guilty at not throwing everything at it????

Again sorry for the long post but needed to get it out and get some advice.xx

Ness, first of all, don't apologize for a "you post!" :hugs: That's what we're here for. I can't help at all with locating a therapist there, but I do want to say that I think it's normal to want to conceive before the would-have-been-due-date. This is my LAST shot. It never occurred to me that I still wouldn't be pregnant by this time, and it really sucks. This TTC crap really wears on you--like Maddy says--and those milestones just seem to bring it all home. :nope: :cry: :cry: But just because the feelings are normal doesn't mean that a therapist wouldn't help. I'm pro-therapy.

And you should do as much or as little as you'd feel comfortable with. All the craziness of supps, temping, and OPKs really just increase the chances of the bfp happening sooner (and hopefully correct any potential problems), but if it's all making you crazy, then stop! Except the FA, of course. No guilt necessary.

Big hugs - :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Maddy, I'm on wine duty for you, too. [salutes!]

pbl - the hooha bullets just made me very bloated. But everybody reacts differently and I've heard that some women do get very emotional on progesterone so I would say you can definitely blame them. :thumbup:

maddy - yes, my RE said, when he is doing the hysteroscopy he will also srape a litte bit around down there :haha: to hopefully aid with implantation during the FET cycle.

ness - don't apologize for "me posts"! You are going through a lot and I think counseling is a good idea. Especially after a MC and when you under so much pressure of TTC again - it's an emotional roller coaster and it's not a fun ride! :hugs:

:hi: lovely ladies :kiss::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->