TTC 1st child 35+ (Please spoiler any PG news/announcements).

Hi Everyone! Lots happening on this thread these days, which is great! And the Easter Bunny brought us new folks, which is great-er!

Small, nesting sounds lovely! I’m really itching for spring to arrive here so we can get out in the garden more. I’ll actually be spending a lot of this weekend putting dirt into our new raspberry beds! YUM! I hope that you get everything done! And thanks for normalizing my weepy habits.

So, Kismet, how are all those symptoms going? :winkwink: Are you planning to :test: or just wait for AF? I just recently cut off my butt-length ( :haha: ) hair, so I’ve really only had two professional haircuts in my adult life. They were both about $40. I could get cheaper, but I’m still exploring how I want it, so I want good stylists. And I’m realizing the best thing about long hair: you never *need* a haircut. I hate having to schedule this kind of nonsense!

Ness, big hugs to you. Hope things turn around soon, and that you’ll get your BFP. How many cycles are you supposed to use Clomid before you move onto something else? 50/51 is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too crazy to have a baby. I thought by that point I’d be a happy empty nester, travelling around the world while my kids went to college (do not add 18 to my age….do not add 18 to my age…). Stories like that really can instill hope, though! :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Welcome, Bun! Hope you get some answers soon. Have you had the HSG and other physical tests, or just the blood tests? What is your plan for moving forward? There’s lots of unexplained fertility around here. It’s really pretty terrible! :hugs:

BF, I hope that you’ve convinced someone to do a second test for you. I hate that kind of red tape! And I hope someone puts an offer down on the bungalow this weekend!

Welcome, Stirrup! Hope your stay here is short and sweet.

Door, how’s that BC going? :dust: :dust: :dust:

Never, big hugs to you. How’s everything going? Thanks for your post about would-have-been-due-dates. I’ll know in less than a week if I’ve made it to mine without a BFP. I’m not optimistic, but it would be really, really lovely to not celebrate that anniversary un-pregnant! Glad your story had a rainbow at the end! :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Lils, I’m keeping up with your journal, but it’s always glad to see you out and about. Follow the doctor’s orders!!!! :grr: In the meantime, I’m on wine duty for you! :wine:

Same goes to Door, Chicken (how are you, dahling? Can’t wait for your update!), Maddy, and our other UTD ladies—I am drinking in your names! Wonder if my students would notice if I showed up to class drunk? :drunk: :drunk: :drunk:

Nothing to report for me. :coffee: 9 dpo, and I don’t think I have symptoms that aren’t related to progesterone. :nope: Some bloating, the usual sore boobs, fatigue, and moodiness. I’m now fighting the inner battle about testing. Blood test scheduled on Wed., and I’ll likely POAS before then. Why would I deny myself a chance to see another stark white BFN? :shrug: :shrug: :shrug:

Big hugs to one and all!

:hugs: :hugs:

Pebs we are on the last go with clomid. Seeing the fertility consultant on the 8th may. She said the next step would be ivf referral. Am keeping everything crossed that you get your bfp before the due date. Hugs.xx

Never thank you for ur post. I don't think I can ever let go. X

There’s lots of unexplained fertility around here. It’s really pretty terrible! :hugs:
what's terrible about that?? I would die to have unexplained fertility :rofl: :haha: Great typo pbl! Gave my the only laugh I had all day. Thanks for that :hugs::flower:
9dpo! :dust: and keeping my fingers crossed for you. Let us know when you :test: Good luck! :kiss:

Hugs and love to all! Have a great weekend ladies! :hugs:

There’s lots of unexplained fertility around here. It’s really pretty terrible! :hugs:
what's terrible about that?? I would die to have unexplained fertility :rofl: :haha: Great typo pbl! Gave my the only laugh I had all day. Thanks for that :hugs::flower:
9dpo! :dust: and keeping my fingers crossed for you. Let us know when you :test: Good luck! :kiss:

Hugs and love to all! Have a great weekend ladies! :hugs:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Good eyes! MOVE OVER, Purps! You've got typo competition around here!!! :haha: :haha:

Hi Ladies I'm sorry I haven't been able to get online and I haven't been able to read for the last couple of days so if I have missed something I am very sorry and I will go back and read to catch up.

But I just wanted to say thank you to you all for your kind words but am sorry to say we lost nugget yesterday at 9 weeks 2 days. I will be now traveling home tomorrow and will arrive back in the UK on sunday evening. I have been advised to go see the midwife when I get home but up until now it has been physically surprising easy emotionally no so. Love to you all and take care care :hugs:

Chicken I am so very sorry. I know there aren't words to help but please take care of yourself especially on the journey home. Love and hugs vxx

Oh, Chicken, I am so very sorry to hear that. Take very good care of yourself. :hugs: :hugs:

Chicken so so sorry xxx

Kis nightmare, see you back soon I hope xx

CC - :cry: I have no words, but try to take care of yourself, and have a safe journey home. Thinking of you.

Ness... :hugs: everyone is different, if you are not ready to let go then that's fine. Do you think DH is doing that "man thing" of trying to fix things instead of just listening? Maybe he needs a good :awww: to remind him that his efforts are appreciated, but misguided :winkwink:

Lils... sorry this pregnancy hasn't been a simple, uncomplicated experience. The end result will be so worth it :hugs:

Butterfly...heading over to your journal to see if you've decided on an option that gets you closer to :plane: yet.

Kismet... I'm intrigued but not insulted :kiss:

Bunhead & StirrupQueen...welcome :flower: to our group. Feel free to overshare and indulge in as much emoticon-posting as you wish :haha:

Twiggers, Pebble, DrH, Doorbell, Purps & everyone..gosh the list is so long now. Happy weekend and may you have as much :sex::wine::pizza::drunk::icecream: as you want and need!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->