TTC 1st child 35+ (Please spoiler any PG news/announcements).

chicken - I'm so very sorry to hear this. :cry: There are no words. :cry::hug:

Chicken have been lurky lurking and I just wanted to pop on and say how sad I am to hear your news. Everyone's response to their loss is different.. you do whatever works for you chick. Always here with a virtual ear if you need it x

Oh chicken so sorry to hear. Thinking of you. There was nothing that you could have done to change this outcome. Nothing but time will help. Hugs hugs.

Chicken, so very sorry to hear your news. Its just not fair. Do what you need to do- we are all here for you with virtual hugs, love and lots of support! Xxxxxxxxxx

Dash honey, it was so good to see you popping on and lurking. We all get it and know that you may need a break or even to leave B and B, but I just wanted to say how proud we all are of you.. You took a shit thing (infertility) and did absolutely everything that was in your power to do so… Stopping therefore is knowing that. Hugs to you and AD.

Maddy
where are you in the process hun – are you still on the BCP? What’s the countdown??!!!!

Kismet my hair dresser is the same. Its two hundred dollars and makes me feel robbed!! I need to find someone in the suburbs who doesn’t serve good coffee and dress down!!!

Ness I am crossing my fingers and toes for you regarding the last go clomid and am pleased that you have plan! The new house sounds awesome. We are looking at the moment. Its all too expensive. Australia sucks with respect to the cost of living!

PBL – don’t cave on POAS… have (More) wine and throw caution to the wind!!!!!!!!!!! You never know that relaxing may help here – did for Lady and a few others!!

Welcome Bun head and Stirrup Queen! I love the name SQ.. was going to ask if it was that you love horses or had spent so long seeing a gyno it was the name that CLICKED!!! He he he he .

Doorbell = good luck with this cycle! Is this number 3 or 4… Just had friends disclose that it was their 8th cycle before it happened, but it did in the end!!!!! Crossing my fingers and toes for you all.

BABY DUST ALL.........

I'm sorry if I forgot anyone..Lils and Dwrgi are off to your journals next!

AFM

Got the diabetes OGTT test. There are two labs in my state, the easy one and the hard one. My Obst sent me to the hard one. I failed by 0.1mmol. I would have passed at the other lab, in England, in Canada and New Zealand. But I failed at our lab. You know the one that there was an expose on in the medical journal that there system was too hard and too many women were getting a positive. Yip that one. I didn't friggen know... I know everything else... but that!!!!!!!! I am SO SO SO CRANKY.

Now I have to stick myself four times a day and it is ABSOLUTELY NORMAL.

Of course now I am labelled as diabetic. GRRRRRR........................ For insurance et al. It is SO SO UNFAIR.

On a brighter note. The bump is getting much bigggggggggggggeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr and I am getting much tireder..... Oh well only working till 38.5 weeks ha ha ha! We got given a bassinet today.. but was so mouldy from being in the people's garage that it had to be thrown out when they have moved it three times and kept it for three years... Gotta wonder why anyone stores anything!

Dr H-is this pregnancy related diabetes that you have? Oh, am I getting confused with Lils PG related asthma!? I am such a dufus. Does this mean diabetic forever, or just for now (can you have temporary diabetes, like my temporary insanity???? :shrug::winkwink:). Pain about the needles-and what a pain about the "hard" lab you had your test done at. Hindsight is a marvellous thing. Grrr. :nope::nope:

Love the 371 days till your wedding day data! Fabbo!!!

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Doorbell-how are you getting on?? Am thinking of you! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hi drhouse, the name came about from too many visits to the gyno! :), but I do like horses too :) Haha

Chicken, still thinking of you. Let us know when you've made it home safe and sound, and after you've talked to the m/w. :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

DrH, sorry for the GD ( :haha: ) diagnosis. What a PITA, especially as you likely don't need it! Can you retest so you can stop jabbing yourself?

Stirrup, LOVE the name inspiration. :rofl: :rofl:

:hugs: to all!

Chicken, hope you're doing ok :hug:
How are all the rest of you lovely ladies doing? <3

Chicken hope u got back safely. Thinking of you.x

drh sorry about the diabetes. Thank goodness it is a low level even tho u have to do the injections.

Hoping everyone is doing well. What stage r our ivf ladies up to? Apologies for my memory there!

We're off to the harry potter experience today. :)

Hi ladies, we are home. It was a horrible journey taking just under 23 hours and I was cramping all the way. I spoke to the MW this morning and she doesn't think we need to do anything. But she offered to come and see me in the next couple of days if I feel I need it. I said I would let her know. My best friend is on the way over for some TLC, which will be nice but then I need to ring work and sort out if I'm going in tomorrow. It all seems so final just a tick in the box so say you have lost the baby and told to try again. How do you do that...

Oh lovely CC, I am so sorry that you have had to go through this. :nope: It's really not fair. And yes, I agree, the aftermath of a mc is so final, so clinical, when you are in bits. It sucks to high heaven.

I'm glad that your bestie is coming over for some TLC. Sod work for the week, if I were you. You need time to grieve and to come to terms with what's happened.

Big :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Have to say Chicken I agree with Dwrgi... you need time to physically recover and also time to grieve. How long this takes is down to how you are feeling, but rushing back to work (unless this is a coping mechanism for you) is not beneficial in my experience.

Take your time. You will go through a number of emotions and thoughts and feelings, sometimes they will take you by surprise and sometimes you will react in ways that others don't expect... there is nothing wrong with any of that at all.

For some of my losses I have been off for over a month... because that is how long it took me to deal with the outside world and other people.. for others it took less time... it is all down to you how long you need and what you need to do to grieve.

xxx

Oh my Chickie! :cry::cry::cry: I noticed your siggie on my journal & had to come over & give you some giant :hug:. Oh gosh, honey. Does the MW have any inkling why? I can't remember - were you taking progesterone? Ugh, I'm so sorry honey. Its the worst feeling, I know.:sad2: And you had to travel during that whole ordeal! :nope:

The only thing that got me thru mine was: (1) knowing that I was more fertile post-mc, (2) knowing that "next time" I would be healthier as I'd be trying new drugs, tests, or just allowing time for those things to kick in, etc. & (3) I rewarded myself w/wine, hot baths & other stuff I couldn't do while pregs. As shallow as it may sound, it didn't replace the losses by any means, but it brought me a little temporary comfort anyway... And the looking ahead part helped me to do just that - look ahead & resolve that I AM going to have a healthy baby in the future...it gave me some hope anyway. :hugs:

But take the time you need - that is for sure. You don;t want to break down at work. have a little time to process what you are going thru while you are in the comfort of your own home. You may find that being home makes you react a bit differently. I'm so, so sorry for you & lil nugget, hun. :cry::sad2::friends:

And thank all of you for your nice comments & sympathies. We WILL survive this, I am determined!!! Seems like you have to work so hard for the "really good stuff" if you want it. I think most of us know all about that! https://www.smileygarden.de/smilie/Crazy/9.gif :nope::wacko::shrug:

:hug:

DrH - Ugh, I'm so sorry to hear about the GD! :grr::grr::grr: I was also wondering if you could retest (as much as that SUCKS) at the other lab? (or self-diagnose your way out of it & just not inject?) :winkwink: That's bad though, don't take that advice -bad Lils! https://www.smileygarden.de/smilie/Crazy/30.gif Ugh, I'm sorry you have thsi complication, hun. You & Pad both now! :growlmad::nope::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->