TTC 1st child 35+ (Please spoiler any PG news/announcements).

Maddy, thats fantastic news :wohoo: Hope they keep growing and growing beautifully. Good luck for transfer tomorrow :flower:

Pebble, maybe the spotting means a big perfect eggie dropped [-o< hope you caught it :thumbup:

Afm, start my stims today, here we go again :wacko:

:hi:to everyone else and :hugs: for anyone that needs them.

door - :happydance: for starting stims! Good luck!

maddy - good luck with the transfer! Will be thinking about you!

pbl - don't throw away cycles just because you're spotting :winkwink: Could be late ovulation spotting. Maybe you kicked out a gorgeous egg :flower:

afm - DH and I went to see a counselor yesterday. Turns out that my fertility clinic has counselors on staff and patients can go see them for free :thumbup: It was a great experience and she offered a lot of good advice. I was dreading the appointment because I'm not someone who likes to talk about her feelings. But I'm so glad we went. Will probably go back to her when it's time for FET (July or August).

Lots of love to all you lovely ladies! :hugs:

Hi Ladies,

I'm new here (clearly). I never thought I would be here either. I'm 35 and was content to not have children.....until one day that changed. Everyone said that I'd all of the sudden desire having a child and I doubted them....until now. Its strange to me how much of my life I spent trying to prevent a pregnancy and now I'm learning about charting temps and such....

I've really enjoyed reading through the many many pages and reading everyone's journey and realizing I'm not alone. Sometimes it feels as if I'm living a secret life as DH and I are not "out" about trying...ie, no one knows....it just feels like it may be easier to not have it be public. We have very public jobs which has resulted in our private lives becoming very private.....

Anyway, I haven't learned how to post those fairies sprinkling what I guess is baby magic around, but please know I'm wishing for baby magic for everyone!

doorbell just wanted to say good luck with the IVF :hugs::hugs:

owl, so glad you got some good out of going to the counsellor :thumbup:

Welcome PaddleGal, like door said, hope you don't have to wait too long :flower:

Hi to everyone else, have been a bit of a lurker here recently :haha:

:hi: :hugs:

Hi new members :flower: welcome welcome.

Owl :hugs: so glad your appointment was useful.

AFM one 5-day 'almost-blast' transferred today. Our other 4 embies weren't good enough to freeze, so this is our one and only shot :nope:

Welcome Paddle.:flower:

Maddy I have everything crossed for you, I'm praying this is your lucky sticky bean :hugs::hugs:

Owl glad your appointment was useful :flower:

Doorbell good luck :hugs: stimming

Nessaw, Dwrgi, Butterfly, Stirrupqueen, pebble, smallhelen, DrH, Chicken, Irish, Twiggers, Tiger:hi: and to all you wonderful ladies I know I didn't name as I have rice pudding for brains!

Maddy, thats fantastic news :wohoo: Hope they keep growing and growing beautifully. Good luck for transfer tomorrow :flower:

Pebble, maybe the spotting means a big perfect eggie dropped [-o< hope you caught it :thumbup:

Afm, start my stims today, here we go again :wacko:

:hi:to everyone else and :hugs: for anyone that needs them.

Good luck Doorbell! I am rooting for you and willing you on!! Do they tell you about high protein and lots of water diet at your clinic??

Come on, follies, grow grow grow!! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

door - :happydance: for starting stims! Good luck!

maddy - good luck with the transfer! Will be thinking about you!

pbl - don't throw away cycles just because you're spotting :winkwink: Could be late ovulation spotting. Maybe you kicked out a gorgeous egg :flower:

afm - DH and I went to see a counselor yesterday. Turns out that my fertility clinic has counselors on staff and patients can go see them for free :thumbup: It was a great experience and she offered a lot of good advice. I was dreading the appointment because I'm not someone who likes to talk about her feelings. But I'm so glad we went. Will probably go back to her when it's time for FET (July or August).

Lots of love to all you lovely ladies! :hugs:

Glad to hear that the counsellor session was useful! Brilliant that it is a service that is offered for free! :thumbup: Big :hugs::hugs:

Welcome Paddle, and good luck!! :thumbup::thumbup:

Fingers crossed Maddy!!!

Good luck everyone....dust and happy stuff all around!

Maddy thats fantastic news.
Paddle, welcome. X
Owl, that is great, good for you and OH. X

Owl, delighted you found your time with the counsellor beneficial. Probably a good idea to go back when you go for your :cold: :thumbup: Well done for being brave and doing it :flower:

Butterfly, thanks for your good luck wishes, its very kind of you.

Maddy, sorry you didnt get any frosties but all it takes is one good one, I'm sure you're sick of hearing that but its true. Praying its a great one for you.

Afm, Day 2 of stims. I need to have a word with myself, still eating chocolate. I have to get myself on track and start eating nuts and the like :sick: I just want goodies!!! :munch:
I am increasing my protein intake (have done in all my cycles :wacko:). Lots of milk, chicken, need to start on eggs now too...

Doorbell Almonds are really high in protein and feel a bit more like a treat if that helps?

Thanks Lady H. I know I should be better so going to make a real effort to be good from here on in.

Oh my gosh, only 8 days to go. Take it easy and all the best for an easy delivery :flower:

Maddy keeping everyyhing crossed for u.xx

doorbell good luck.

Owl thats a really gd idea having counsellors at the fert clinic. I wonder if mine does it. Glad it went well.

Paddle welcome and good luck.

Afm my lurking lasted 2 days cold turkey!! pick up the keys today to my new house but getting jabbed first. Need to buy some condoms which the boyf isn't happy about. Get over it dear!!

Hi to everyone and have a lovely day.vx

Afm my lurking lasted 2 days cold turkey!! pick up the keys today to my new house but getting jabbed first. Need to buy some condoms which the boyf isn't happy about. Get over it dear!!

Oh Ness, how exciting :happydance: Good luck with the keys (and the jabs!):hugs::kiss:

Good luck with the new house Ness! New beginnings.....! (Oh, and Mr Ness-you soooooo need to get over it!! :winkwink::haha:)

xoxoxox

condoms or no nooky? l wonder what his preference would be??? Go ness, no OCP, no stuffing around baby... making babies asap!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Owl, so glad you got a good counselor. They’re hard to find! When we first got to this city OH and I saw a counselor, mainly because I did a research project on the benefits of premarital counseling and we didn’t have time to do it. Anyway, I liked her and just recently noticed that she does infertility counseling, too. I’m considering going in for a few sessions, as the 1 year mark and a nasty pg announcement from a friend have hit me pretty hard. Blech. Anyway, hope you’re still enjoying your TTC vacay! Nice to have the summer to free your mind from all this craziness! Are you going to travel some? :hugs:

Welcome, Paddle. Hope your stay here is short and sweet. :flower:

Maddy, just posted in your journal. Thinking of you lots!

Door, glad you decided on another round! :thumbup: Post your schedule here when you get a chance so we can all keep up? If you'd like. :blush: I know you’re in stimms right now. Grow, follies, grow!

Ness, too funny about OH. I’m sure he’ll come around in the heat of the moment. :haha:

Hope everyone else is doing well. Big hugs and dust all around!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->