TTC 1st child 35+ (Please spoiler any PG news/announcements).

Maddy... I can't do spoilers on my iPhone... So I'm just gonna say big thumbs up! ; )

Oh lovely, this is so hard, and I completely feel your pain. It is really frustrating when you are told one thing, and then another by different people at the same clinic. it does sound like your bigger follies are the right sizefor retrieval, but it IS possible that the clinic thought they wanted the littler ones to catch up, that they would be a better hope instead? IDK, that would b my theory. At the end of the day, it's that old cliche, it only takes one and that Golden Egg is in there, hopefully!
I know how you feel, and it IS a horrible feeling. But, it's not over yet, so hang in there and see what Tuesday brings! I bet you'll get a bumper crop!
Lots of love, Xxxx

Oh door! I'm not sure about the details. If you are not sure can you ring your doc and ask to be seen on Monday? Can you demand to be seen? It does only take one. My BFF, seven eggs donor ivf, one fertilized, bfp today.

Please keep asking and insisting. Hugs hugs.

Hello lovelies! Dr H- that is marvellous news about ur BFF! She must be delighted! It only does take one!
Door's problem now is with the trigger shot, as u need to do it 36 hrs before EC. So, Door would have needed to trigger last night for Monday morning, etc.
I think that they've decided to sacrifice some of the bigger follicles to enable the little ones to catch up. My clinic wants follicles at 18 mm for ICSI, for example.
Door-try not to worry lovely. Let's go for it and wait for a really good clutch of eggs on Tues!
Big hugs, xoxoxoxo

Door, I have no idea about your dilemmas, but just wanted to say that I'm wishing you lots and lots of baby dust. Hope it all works out! :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

:dust: :dust: :dust:

door - oh honey, I completely feel your pain. But I agree with dwrgi's theory. I think they want your smaller ones to catch up. Same thing happened to me. I was told that they typically tell you to trigger once they reach 20 and when my first ones were that size and they told me to stim one more day and I completely freaked out. I talked to the nurse and she said that if the majority is still in the 16 or 18 range, then they rather wait for the them to catch up. I know you worry but I truly think this is all going according to plan and it will be all fine. I suppose you trigger tonight, so I wish you all the best for EC on Tuesday. Lots and lots of :dust: and I keep everything crossed for you! :hugs:

Morning all! How are we today?

Doorbell, how are you lovely? :flower::flower::flower: Only one more day to go! Bring it on!!! :thumbup::thumbup::hugs:

Owl-lovely to see that gorgeous bird again!! Great to read your post. How are you?

Love to all, :hugs::hugs:

Thank you for your reassuring words ladies. I just have to hope things go ok and stop worrying, it doesnt do any good does it :shrug:

Pebble, good luck with your tests :flower:

Dwrgi, :hi:to you. Thanks for helping to keep me going :thumbup: You're fab!

Owl, nice to see you back, hope all is going ok for you :hugs:

Hello guys!

I've only just managed to get my work PC to let me access BnB, so missed out on sending an early message to Doorbell! Hope it goes well today Door-am thinking of you and keeping everything crossed! Big :hugs::hugs: and lots of :dust::dust::dust::dust:

I'm here ladies :hi:
There was some internal bleeding (something to do with cutting my vaginal wall during the procedure, TMI sorry) so I was stuck there all day:nope: but on the brighter side, we got 9 eggs :thumbup: I'm delighted. Now we just have to hope and pray for good news with the fertilsation call in the morning, and so the roller coaster begins again :dohh:

We have opted for a day 3 transfer regardless of how many embryos we have as the only cycle we got a BFP on was with a day 3 transfer, other two BFN were day 5 transfers so maybe the embryo does better in my womb, who knows :wacko: Need to decide whether we want embryo glue or not, if we make it to transfer of course.

Thank you for your thoughts and interest, its great to know I have you fine ladies routing for me :thumbup::happydance:

That's wonderful news, Door! :happydance: Although sorry about the cut. Eek. That sounds painful! :hugs: And I didn't even know there was such a thing as embryo glue! :saywhat:

Sooooooo hoping your call tomorrow brings good news!!! Go spermies, go!!! :spermy:

Thanks ladies.

The embryo glue is relatively new, its supposed to aid with implantation and stop the embryo bouncing round the uterus :shrug: I will speak to the embryologist tomorrow when I get the fertilisation call and see what they suggest :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->