TTC 1st child 35+ (Please spoiler any PG news/announcements).

9! Great! Here's hoping for that magic one.
Embryo glue? *now has image of a tiny Pritt Stick in my mind* (not sure US ladies will get that - sorry!)
Thinking of you.

Butterfly, I just looked at your ticker, 11 days till injections! Are you starting your DE cycle?

Hey Ladies,

Just got off the phone with the docs, and they now suspect endometriosis. :cry: Has anyone here had experience with that? Or laparoscopies?

Thanks. :hugs:

Hey Ladies,

Just got off the phone with the docs, and they now suspect endometriosis. :cry: Has anyone here had experience with that? Or laparoscopies?

I had a laparoscopy in early Sept. of last year and got pregnant in Nov. (had a bleddy... :) miscarriage) after no pregnancy for approx. 14 mnths so a lap could be a good thing. Full recovery time is relatively quick too - approx. 3 weeks although you start feeling normal again after a few days so not bad at all because it is not very invasive surgery. So good luck!!!

Butterfly, I just looked at your ticker, 11 days till injections! Are you starting your DE cycle?

Yes, am starting that - all ready to go now so just waiting for day 21 to start :happydance::happydance:

9! Great! Here's hoping for that magic one.
Embryo glue? *now has image of a tiny Pritt Stick in my mind* (not sure US ladies will get that - sorry!)
Thinking of you.

I was thinking a bit of Uhu would do it :haha:

Hey Ladies,

Oh no pebs, just heading over to your journal for the full SP... :hugs:

Hey Ladies,

I had a lap and d&c on Feb 8, 2013, recovery was 2 weeks but wasn't full. I'm a Personal Trainer and was begging before the surgery to start exercising within a week but you can get a hernia, so I sorta waited...lol. My belly was very sore like I did a 24 hour core/ab workout for about 3-4 weeks. But I did have the chemical pregnancy 2 months later although it didn't stick, it was a big deal that the sperm and egg met. Seeing my doc tomorrow as this has been a wacky 2 weeks since the CP and not sure where I am in my cycle. Started to spot today which happened pre surgery. Who knows maybe the baby dust reached me and something is sticking??? Good luck!!!

door - 9 is fantastic! Yay! Fingers crossed for a fab fertilization report! I've never heard of embryo glue. I will google immediately! :wacko: :winkwink:
Good luck and keep us posted!

Doorbell... Well done chick! 9 is fab! Fingers crossed they all fertilise and become big juicy embies xxxxx

Doorbell-looking forward to hearing how the night's events went! I posted in my journal re. the UHU! Big :hugs::hugs:, lots of rest now.... and chocolate!

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Pebble, why does your doctor suspect endo? So sorry you have the worry of this :nope:

Butterfly, way to go!!! I wish you every bit of good luck for your cycle :thumbup:

AFM, just had the dreaded call. We have 6 out of the 9 fertilise normally, 2 of the 9 were fertilised with 2 :spermy:, :cry: MEN!!! :haha:
Clinic will call tomorrow with an update and grades and transfer is Friday

6 out of 9 is fabulous, Door!!! :yipee: Sorry that your OH's sperm weren't cooperating. :nope:

The maybe-endo story is all in my journal. Meh. Can't bear to write it again this AM.

Dust to you! :dust: :dust:

Pebble, why does your doctor suspect endo? So sorry you have the worry of this :nope:

Butterfly, way to go!!! I wish you every bit of good luck for your cycle :thumbup:

AFM, just had the dreaded call. We have 6 out of the 9 fertilise normally, 2 of the 9 were fertilised with 2 :spermy:, :cry: MEN!!! :haha:
Clinic will call tomorrow with an update and grades and transfer is Friday

This is excellent Doorbell!! 6 out of 9-wowsers!!!!!! Brilliant! Let's hope they get settled in really well and decide to divide and prosper!!! Yeeeha!! You're a star, lovely!!!! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Fertilised with two sperm??? Typical! Obviously, your eggs are highly attractive!! :winkwink::haha::haha::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Doorbell - yay :dance: that's a great fertilisation number! Good luck for ET on Friday :flower: How many are you putting in? 5-day blasts right? So a....higher chance of being a boy :)

DrH - greats news for your BFF :thumbup: Do you have any other friends IRL that are UTD that you can share things with?

Pebble - endo? Funnily enough after egg retrieval the nurse told me they think I have some endo too, yet it's never been mentioned before. I'll have to head to your journal to have a read, I've been sooo bad at that.

AFM, still head-in-the-sand "lalalalalala" and "is this real". It's nice actually!

Doorbell-how are you lovely? Been thinking of you! Lots of rest for the mothership now in prep for the new influx of passengers!! Big hugs lovely, :kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

Well done Door 6/9 awesome result... Am crossing fingers toes and legs for you.

Maddy,
Hiya, I have three or four preggers friends at the mo... one is an obstetrician (handy) another a teacher and my single friend who is day 10 post transfer. Its funny we all have very different approaches to pregnancy and we do catch up and chat but its hard to share things all the time when most of the time I am trying to manage my own mild anxiety with respect to GDM and other things going wrong. I don't really want to let it all hang out.. if you know what I mean.

Dwrgi hows the ankle/wrist and freshly made bed te he he.....

Lils - hows little flo

Pbl - just about to check out your journal...

Hiya lovelies I havent named... Baby dust!!!!!!

Doorbell - 6 out of 9 is a brilliant number - I hoping youve had more good news today!
good luck for ET tomorrow :dust:

Bad news today, 1 has stopped altogether and all the others are grade 3, slow growing with loads of fragmentation. :cry:Totally gutted.

Oh no doorbell, I'm not really sure what hat means but is there any chance of transfer at all? :cry::hugs::hugs:

Oh no lovely, you poor thing. Slow growing does not necessarily mean it's all off though. I know a friend from my clinic's thread and she went through about 9 different cycles (full IVFs and FETs) and the worst one, was her best, and Tyler is now three, I think! Six cells going back in, all irregular shaped, fragmentation... You just never know. Hang on in there and see what they say in the morning.

Am thinking of you and sending loads of hugs, :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Doorbell, sending loads of oositive thoughts your way. Will be thinking of you in the morning, hang in there it isn't over yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->