TTC 1st child 35+ (Please spoiler any PG news/announcements).

Door, so sorry for your bad news! :hugs: :cry: :hugs: :cry: I'm certainly no expert, but isn't grade 3 still okay? Not the best, I know, but I know someone around here in midway through a pregnancy from a single grade 3 embryo. So as Dwrgi said, you're not out yet!!!

Also - Dash sends her love and lots of dust to you!

:dust: :dust: :dust:

door - oh honey, I'm so sorry you got bad news :hug: This process is such an emotional roller coaster. But please don't lose hope. I honestly believe that grade 3 embryos can lead to bfp just as much as grade 1 can lead to bfn. You just never know. Sending tons of postive vibes and I'll keep everything crossed for you :dust: :kiss:

Hello lovely Doorbell!

How are you? Thinking of you, and hoping that everything went well! :thumbup::thumbup:

Lots of love,
Axxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hello ladies. Have had ET. Horrible morning, spent the whole time :cry: Our embryos are nearly at a standstill, nowhere near the stage they should be and terrible quality. They are even worse than our previous cycles and thats saying something :nope:

I know I will not be one of them miracle stories and this is the end of the road for us.

Sorry for the depressing me post, I hope you ladies are having a better Friday

Hello ladies. Have had ET. Horrible morning, spent the whole time :cry: Our embryos are nearly at a standstill, nowhere near the stage they should be and terrible quality. They are even worse than our previous cycles and thats saying something :nope:

I know I will not be one of them miracle stories and this is the end of the road for us.

Sorry for the depressing me post, I hope you ladies are having a better Friday

Oh no, I am sooooo sorry Door, but you just never know. I have seen so many "bad" cycles turn out to be good...:shrug: You also hear of embryos having growth spurts, and that's just what may happen once they're back on the Mothership! How many did they transfer?

Please don't be too hard on yourself; it's early days yet, and miracles DO happen. I am thinking of you and please pm me if you need to vent, or a shoulder! I'm still staying optimistic on your behalf! :thumbup::thumbup:

Huge :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: and :kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

I'm so sorry, Door. :cry: I will continue to hope for a miracle for you! :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

:dust: :dust: :dust:

door - honey, I'll be rooting for you and your little embryos and I still have all the hope in the world that this can work. Sometimes all they need in order to grow is the natural, warm and cozy environment of the mothership and not the cold petri dish :flower: (I feel like I'm always rephrasing what Dwrgi already said, but I just always agree with her :winkwink:) Keeping everything crossed for you! Hang in there lovely. Massive :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Doorbell big hugs. Am thinking of u and hoping for the best.xx

Oh Door, I am so sorry that this cycle hasn't been what you wanted. Huge :hugs: and know that we are thinking of you and sending massive amounts of :dust: your way xxxxx

Doorbell I am sooooo sorry.:cry: Hun.... I know I haven't been on here in months but I heard about your news and had to come on and give you giant HUGS... I will be praying for you and like the others say please don't think it's over yet... Only time will tell but try to send your embryos lots of love and positive thinking.:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Door sorry to drop in but I've been stalking :blush: don't give up hope Hun , my friend recently went through IVF. Had 8 eggs collected , only 2 fertilised , both grade 3 not doing well on day of implant ........

Well a miracle did happen and she is now 10 weeks pregnant . It can happen x
I'm hoping and praying for you xxxxx

Thank you, Left wonderin, for that lovely post. You are a very special, thoughtful person.Xxxx
Door, we're all thinking of you and wishing you success. Huge hugs, and lots of love, xoxoxoxo

Door... I hope you were able to relax a little on the weekend :hugs:

DrH.... You're so close now :happydance:

Owl... How ru hun. Where are you at now?

Pebs... :kiss: Happy Sunday :flower:

Left wonderin... :hi: and Dwrgi is right, what a lovely supportive post.

Dwrgi... did you have a :wine: (or multiples thereof) for me this weekend?

Dash... very very special :hugs: and :kiss: to you <3<3<3

AFM still just taking things 'day by day' and doing okay :happydance:

Awh thanks guys , you all seem so supportive of each other on this thread . Mind if I join in ? A bit about me , I'm 40 since November , with oh 2 years . Took me a while to find a keeper lol. Well I found out I was pg with for the very first time on my birthday 4th November . We had been tcc since May . Anyway the best birthday present ever as you can imagine . Fast forward to 12 weeks and Christmas Eve .. I had some bleeding and after a scan was told my beanie had no heartbeat :( saddest Christmas ever .

Well now am on cycle 4 cd 6 , I'm temping and using o/v tests . I'm hoping this month is my lucky month , rewind all our lucky month :) this journey is so hard but made all the easier by having amazing people like you guys to share it with :)

Welcome, Left! :hi: Hope your stay is short and sweet, and that you get a sticky bean soon! :dust:

Welcome Left! Glad that you are going to join us. How lovely to meet your man, but soooo sad about the Xmas mc. That is just awful. You poor thing! Let's hope that you can get another lovely sticky surprise soon! FX!!

Door-how are you lovely? We are here for you. Use and abuse us: rant, rave, scream, cuss, whatever it takes, lovely. Just get your thoughts out.... it will help! I'm not giving up on this cycle! Big :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->