TTC 1st child 35+ (Please spoiler any PG news/announcements).

Hi Door... sending you uhu glue, sellotape, sticky vibes you name it.. its sticky and its for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We are hoping and praying and hoping and praying.

Left Hi!!!!!!!!!! Welcome!!!!!!!!! This is the loveliest group of women that I have ever met!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey ladies! So sorry I've not made it on here. Actually I have, but I kept trying to catch up & then would get behind again (story of my life!). Been so very busy lately too & preoccupied w/certain things going on...

Door - oh honey I'm sorry but like the other ladies say there is always hope. Prepare for the worst if you must, but be sure to add a lil "hope for the best" in there too. I've seen ladies on PARL w/early pregs very clearly a week behind on growth (like the O'd on CD 15, they are only 5wks along but show only 4wks preg) so things must have slowed down there a bit in the very beginning stages. But then they picked back up & both are in 2nd tri - one has even caught up in growth. :thumbup: Big :hugs: & baby :dust: coming your way.

Left - welcome to you! Sorry for your loss - a 12wkr had to be soooo hard & at Xmas? :nope: I had a 12.5 wks myself & its devastating. :flower: but glad you are back up on that horse - that's all we can do here. :flow:

DrH - hang in there chic, you wil get thru this GD because you are strong super-Dr! :bodyb: :hugs:

Owl - when are the festivities due to begin - next month was it?

Pebble - good luck on your appt this week chic! :flower:

Dwrgi - oooohh I spy some "young eggies" for a certain someone & hoping that's the magic trick for her! :winkwink: Major baby :dust: from LF & me to you!

Chicken - any AF yet hun? :hugs:

BF - only 5 days til you see that prick! :haha: :happydance:

Maddy -
major growth :dust: & ~~~~ coming your way chic! Just think far enough ahead to that next appt & you'll get thru! :hugs:

AFM -
I still have the Total Placenta Previa & now on bi-weekly NST testing & monitoring (way earlier than they usually start it) so if something starts they can catch it early & give me drugs. But we are doing well & hoping we make it at least to 28wks so Lil Flo will have a good chance of making it if she comes early! Of course hoping she stays put way longer but things never seem to go easy or smoothly w/me so I know better! In double digits now - holy sh** this may actually happen? :saywhat:

Anyway have had lots of problems, on partial bed rest & keep getting really sick so makes it hard to do much but I'm certainly not complainin in any way - just 'esplainin! :winkwink::thumbup: I see most of you in journals but the rest I keep tabs on even if I don't post! So don't worry - I still love you ladies very much!!!! :hugs::kiss: <3

Left W yes do join in. And feel free to overshare :thumbup: I'm really sorry about your MC experience. You will certainly find lots of other people here that really understand what you have been through (as much as that is possible, given that every individual journey is different) :hugs:

Ladies, I had a huge post written and my computer crashed :growlmad:

I wont write it all again but I just wanted to say a HUGE thank you to each and every one of you that has taken the time to respond to me on here. A special thank you to Dash. I'm so touched that you came on here to send me your thoughts and prayers, I know it cant be easy for you. I sincerely hope that things are as ok as they can possibly be for you. I do think of you :hugs:

I'm still broken hearted but am coming to terms with whats gone on. I shouldnt have expected any different based on our history and feel angry with myself for having some hope during the cycle. I know its not going to happen for us and I just need to get my head around that. TTC has consumed all my married life and I'm fed up to the back teeth of it. I need to move forward, one way or another.

Thanks again ladies, its so good to be able to vent.

:hugs::hugs::hugs: door - don't feel angry with yourself for having hope, sometimes hope is the only thing we have so we have to cling on to it with all our might :flower:

door - big hugs. Thinking about you.

dash - it's so good to see you :hug: How are you lovely? I hope you are hanging in there. Been thinking about you...

afm - nothing to report on TTC front. We are remodeling our small kitchen and I'm amazed how much kitchen cabinets cost. I told my friend only a year ago that before I pay for an IVF cycle I'd rather remodel my kitchen :wacko: Well, here we are - failed IVF and still remodeling the kitchen :haha: I just came back last night from a weekend trip to the big apple. It was my first time there. It was very disappointing because the weather didn't cooperate. It was drizzling all day Saturday and pouring rain yesterday. Couldn't even see the Statue of Liberty because of the rain and clouds. Oh well, at least I can check NYC off my list. I'll leave again on Friday for vacation. Going to Germany for a week to visit my family. Once I get back in June, I'll hop on the TTC train again. Not looking forward to it though.

Have a great week everybody :hugs::kiss:

Hi everyone and thank you for such a warm welcome :) . It will take me some time to get to know you all so bear with me lol..... From what I've read it sound like Door you have had a sad time lately hope you don't mind me sending you on my thoughts and a big cyber hug x ( even though you have no clue who i am ! ( I'm not accustom to hugging complete strangers in reallife lol )

I hope over the next while to get to know you all as we all share this journey x

Door - like BF said hope is pretty much all this lot is left with sometimes. :wacko: :thumbup: You can say its over, but I'll quietly wait, hoping for you & lurking in the background w/my FX & even my legs X as there's no action there anyway.:flow:

Big :hug:

Door, so sorry you're feeling this way. There's definitely still hope, but I can understand you'd feel very discouraged given your journey so far. I hope that you're doing a lot of pampering--take extremely good care of yourself, and know that women across the world are sending you super-sticky baby dust! :hugs:

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

Owl, sounds like you've had a good time lately! The weather in NYS was pretty terrible last week (coughs), and I'm sorry you had the misfortune to come during our cold and wet spell. I know that TTC again must sound horrible (it IS horrible--we're all in the middle of it!), but I really do have good feelings about your FET. :happydance: In the meantime, enjoy your kitchen remodel--jealous!!!

LeftW, don't worry it takes some time--there are a bunch of us and we tend to be pretty chatty! Looks like there's a good chance you and I will end up being TWW buddies. :friends: Good luck catching that egg!

Lils, Small, Chicken, BF, everyone else--sending big hugs as always! :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Pbl great , I love company in the Tww , stalking your symptoms will take my mind off my own , although I try ignore anything I think is one lol...... But I have decided I will get excited if I get sore boobies as only time I've had them before is when I got BFP !!

So no wishing BFP for me , wish BSB ( BIG SORE BOOBIES ) instead :haha:

Pbl great , I love company in the Tww , stalking your symptoms will take my mind off my own , although I try ignore anything I think is one lol...... But I have decided I will get excited if I get sore boobies as only time I've had them before is when I got BFP !!

So no wishing BFP for me , wish BSB ( BIG SORE BOOBIES ) instead :haha:

Will do! :holly: :holly: :holly: :haha:

You clearly have not yet been put on progesterone supps, which you give big sore boobs *every* month! :dohh:

Ah. Yes. That's not a problem I have. :haha: :blush:

Nor me! I was AA for years (not alcohol related :winkwink:) and am now a modest B!! :blush:

Door-I wrote a post yesterday to you and the bas&&rd machine has obviously chewed it up and spat it out. Just wanted to say that I am thinking of you and you just never know!! Keep the faith lovely and hang on in there! Thinking of you, xoxoxoxxox :hugs::hugs:

Well girls its boobalicious round here today. From Acs to Cs to DDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope that our lovely ladies in TWW limbo and Door are feeling loved and supported today. And tomorrow.

And our lovely BDs are making babies.. with a little oh la la.. or maybe in some cases A LOT of Oh La la!!!!!!!! And as for Lils and I - less oh la la... Remember the days when.....................

Left - welcome!!!!!!!!

Maddy hugs and thinking of you. Love the ticker news. YAY.

AFM - few FM today. Got very worried.

Naughty roo. Went to the hospital then was too active to let me go home. For two hours. Go you!!!!!!!

AFM - few FM today. Got very worried.

Naughty roo. Went to the hospital then was too active to let me go home. For two hours. Go you!!!!!!!

Hello you!

Naughty Roo, for getting you all scared! At least all is well, and he was having a bit of a sleep before the Big Reveal! What a star he will be!!! Hope you're okay, lovely? You must have been very anxious. :nope::flower::flower:

Lady
Huge congrats to you and your DH. Hannah AKA Boo is beautiful

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back