TTC 1st child 35+ (Please spoiler any PG news/announcements).

I see spoilers are needed anyone tell me how to do them so I keep the rules lol......
Ment to start the SMEP plan today cd8 but low and behold home from work and OH has migraine ( he suffers) I've pumped him with pills so we will see :haha:

I see spoilers are needed anyone tell me how to do them so I keep the rules lol......
Ment to start the SMEP plan today cd8 but low and behold home from work and OH has migraine ( he suffers) I've pumped him with pills so we will see :haha:

Glad you asked, Left!

Dwrgi, maybe this should get added to the first page? I'll write the instructions here and you can pretty it up for general use:

There are two ways to spoiler text.
The first is to use the spoiler tool from the toolbar (click on images to make them bigger):
Spoiler icon.jpg
All you do is highlight the text and click on that button. You may need to click on "Go advanced" to be able to see the toolbar.

The second is to simply write the following before and after your text:
[*spoiler] YOUR TEXT HERE [*/spoiler]
But! You have to remove the asterisks.

To spoiler an image
There are two things you can do:
First, use an image hosting site, like Flickr or Photobucket, and put the link in spoilers as if it were text.

If you are using BnB's attach function (the little paperclip), it's a teensy bit more complicated, but still easy (recent discovery! :happydance: ).
Step 1. Attach the image with the paperclip, then click "Preview post."
Step 2. Mouse over the image, and you should see a number. Here's me mousing over the image I attached above:
Spoiler2.jpg
It's hard to see the number in that little box that pops up, but if you squint you'll see that it says "617899" on the last line. That's the number for your particular attachment.
Step 3: Write your code. So, combine all this. Substitute your number in the following line of text:
[*spoiler][*attach]617899[*/attach][*/spoiler]
Again, remove the asterisks.

It looks like this:
Kittycat is ready for several gin and tonics, and whatever foolish thing he does after them. silly-animal.jpg

Good luck with DHs migraine tabs. Hopefully they'll do the trick-:winkwink::haha:

Pebbs, have copied and pasted to first page. Only thing that wouldn't copy was the spoiler bit. Thanks for the info! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Oh pebbs you make me laugh thank you xxx
Door sending you loads of love xxx
Wandering, I don't think I said hi or welcome, very rude of me I'm sorry. You are vefy eelcome here.

thanks chicken :) you are such a lovely bunch , I can tell already . Bloody migraine wouldn't go away , hubby had to head off to bed ........ Alone ....... Was going to jump his bones :sex: but felt sorry for him as he felt sick with it .

So instead you guys are stuck with me and I'm having a nice :coffee: .....
So looking like SMEP is out the window , ill bd every other day from tomorrow instead :) ill start Opk testing too :) poas here I come ! :happydance:

Thanks for the tutorial, Pebbs! I've NEVER been able to figure out how to spoiler an image because I only ever use the paperclip function - this will be a big help (assuming I ever get another BFP, that is. :growlmad: ).

Lefty, you really have stumbled upon the greatest group of girls on BnB. Glad you found us. Well, I say 'us' but truth be told I rarely ever post here anymore - been more of a lurker for a long time now... still glad you're here, though! Sorry about the migraine... maybe he'll be feeling better when he first wakes up in the morning.... :winkwink::winkwink:

Hi ladies, I am 35 ttc first. just wanted to ask please. had my progesterone cd 21 back and it was 33. I keep googling but different websites say different levels. doctor only said its fine and talked about other tests and my partner's future tests and referrals and I just forgot to ask. Is 33 good? or is it really good? or average/normal? thank you for any reply in advance. I am dealing with low vit d, calcium and revent high esr but the rest seems ok.

Welcome left and doodle.

Doodle r u in the uk? If so 33 is ok-anything over 30 shows ovulation. Not sure about other countries scales tho.

Left sorry about oh migraine. Hope u start ur smep today.

Pbl great tutorial. I never knew how to put pics on never mind spoiler them!

Hi to dwrgi ha cc and all u lovelies. Esp big hugs to door.x

afm af today. For the first time in 2 and a half yrs I haven't cried about it! Hoping it will be heavier and longer (never thoight I'd say that!) so I can see clomid hasn't screwed up my lining.

Nearly friday! Nearly half term!!vx

Hello everyone :hi: well OH slept like a baby and it did the trick , mmm let's just say I was late for work this morning :blush:

Ill start o/v testing tomorrow FF says I could o/v between Saturday and Tuesday . Poor OH will be worn out ! Well this month I'm hoping for BSB :holly: :)
My Tww now turns into BOOBIE WATCH ........... as this is would be the one symptom i got with my last BFP in theTWW . So,ladies eventually when I get to the TWW ill be asking that you all pray I get BSB :holly::holly::holly::holly::holly:

Hello, lovelies! Quiet here. :shh: Just wanted to drop a ton of dust off for Door. Hope everyone is doing okay! :hugs:

For door--thinking lots of sticky thoughts for you!
:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

Perhaps she'll want to share the dust with the rest of you, if she's feeling generous. :haha:

Nah we will let door keep it ! The problem is you will just have to post again with baby dust for the rest of us lol.......

Hello everyone delighted its the weekend , am heading out with a friend of mine home from Denmark tonight so should be good for a catch up . I love the weekends but they go too quickly :( also have my nieces christening on Sunday , she is such a doll x
I'm now cd 11 with - Opk this am , so guessing o/v is only round the corner .....
Hopeful for this cycle and hopeful for:holly: ;) sure what is the point in being any other way :)))))

Nah we will let door keep it ! The problem is you will just have to post again with baby dust for the rest of us lol.......

Hello everyone delighted its the weekend , am heading out with a friend of mine home from Denmark tonight so should be good for a catch up . I love the weekends but they go too quickly :( also have my nieces christening on Sunday , she is such a doll x
I'm now cd 11 with - Opk this am , so guessing o/v is only round the corner .....
Hopeful for this cycle and hopeful for:holly: ;) sure what is the point in being any other way :)))))

Good luck, Left!! And good work on the nookie yesterday! Make it the Weekend of Nookie!!! :thumbup::winkwink:

Your w/e sounds lovely-have a great time! :thumbup::thumbup:

Hi Door-big :hugs::hugs::hugs: to you lovely. When are you going to test??

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Thank you for the :dust: Pebble, too kind!! And I will share it around with anyone else in their TWW :dust::dust:

Left Wonderin, I never thanked you for writing that lovely positive little post last week (I was so wrapped up in feeling sorry for myself) but it was so nice of you to come on and take the time to tell the tale. And a huge welcome to the thread. Good luck with Ov, go get 'im girl!

Hope time is flying in your enforced break TTC Ness, I'm sure the new house is keeping you busy :thumbup:

Dwrgi, hello honey! I'm not planning on testing at all. I threw away the :test: the clinic gave me on ET day and dont plan on buying any more. I dont think I can face seeing another glaring :bfn: :nope:
:witch: normally arrives around or before test day anyway so am just waiting for her to show her face :growlmad:

Hello to everyone else, and good luck tomorrow Butterfly, let the jabbing begin :hugs:

Aw thanks door, and I really hope you have to scrabble around in the bin for that test :haha: :hugs::hugs:

Mmm I can see it now on all fours going through the rubbish at 2am !!!!! Door fxd for you this months ! Never say never I think there is something to the idea that it happens when you least expect it :)

:hi: Hello there ladies. Happy Friday! (and very happy half term holiday to any UK teachers!)
I am a rubbish forum member - I keep reading and following threads, but I am terrible at actually posting. So will try to make up for it a bit now.

Left - Hi, nice to see you on thread. It's lovely here.

Doodle - hello to you too.

Door - sorry that things aren't looking so good, but there may still be a chance. :hugs:

Nessa - nice to hear from you. Hope you have a lovely and relaxing half term.

Dwrgi, Pebble and all the other ladies - :hi: and hope things are going ok for all of you.

AFM Had strange spotting again last week, but didn't even get a clear day before AF arrived. The weird thing this cycle is that I still have slightly achey ovaries, even though I am now on CD 6. I usually have the aches from just after ov to when AF starts, but it hasn't stopped yet. Slightly concerned,but has anyone else had this?

But it's Friday, and half term, so :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Doodle - welcome :flower:! 33 is very good in the U.S. if you are here (or on ng/ml scale):

Progesterone levels are usually well below 5-10 ng/ml without ovulation.

If you are pregnant, progesterone levels are usually at least 10-12 ng/ml to have a better chance of a good pregnancy outcome and most doctors like to see progesterone levels around 16-18 ng/ml or more though there are many successful pregnancies with lower levels.

Door - aw honey :hugs::hugs::hugs: I gasped when you said you threw out the test! but I don't blame you at all. :nope: When is AF due? :flow:

Pebbs - great spoiler step-by-step presentation there, lady! :thumbup: You're so generous giving away all that dust to Door! :winkwink:

DrH -
Tell Roo he needs to behave! Don't they start moving less around now (or is it a bit further?) as they move into position & are getting so big they just can't move as much? Not much more sticks chic, you're getting there. Btw, does insulin sting like lovenox?

BF - prick day tomorrow! :happydance:

A - just saw your chart :coffee::coffee:coffee: I have to admit, its stressful waiting to Ov, but when you do Ov, you go all out w/those temps. I don't think you ever have to question whether you are Ov'ing or not! You go girl - you got this one last night & just think of all those calories you are burning! :bodyb::winkwink: :hugs:

Have a great weekend ladies! TGIF/TGIFF/TFIF!!!!

Oh yeah happy half-term holiday to all our UK teachers!

And YAYYYY for Monday off for US & UK for the rest of us :wohoo:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->