TTC 1st child 35+ (Please spoiler any PG news/announcements).

Hi all.

I did exactly the same thing with my boyf when he moaned about sa. I went into excruciating detail about the various things i had to do and he quickly shut up and did it. It did help that he could do it at home then drop it off so was less weird.

Love to all.x

OH said he had no problem about the SA, but then there seemed to be an unconscious aversion. He took FOREVER to call for the appt, then had to reschedule it once because of a conflict. For the final appt, he again forgot and scheduled something else right before so that he couldn't ...ahem...prepare the sample at home. We talked about the car, but didn't want him to get arrested. :haha: So he had to go to the FS office and ask for an empty room. Sigh. :nope: At least he got it done!

There are loads of men on here who refuse to get a SA. I think I'd just go through a sperm donor to avoid selfish jerk genes.

But I'm on a lot of drugs today, so take me with a grain of salt. :haha:

Hope everyone here is doing well. I've mostly moved to the LTTTC forum these days, but still stalk for news. Dust and hugs to you all! :dust: :hugs:

I had a little wander over to ltttc. Think I may join u once we're back in business. Tho promise I won't desert this thread!!x

Thanks a lot for your replies ladies. My oh agreed he will go to his GP but said he is very stressed with his job at the moment and to give him a couple of weeks to sort this out, so I don’t have a choice but to back off. I know he will eventually do it but he will take forever like few of you mentioned. I think he will try to postpone it and hope I will get pregnant so meanwhile so he does not have to go.

Kat thanks for the link, I will definitely make a use of it.

Plb_ge I actually googled sperm donor several times when I was having a fit over all this. Wonder if we are on the same tablets lol.

Maddy, he would never come to doctors with me. I mean not at the moment, I think the pressure with his job is enormous at the moment and I need to understand how little time he has at the moment. When I was pg in 2011 (mc) he was very supportive and went to appointments with me etc. But I think he just wants all this ttc to be more fun and less clinical, eg. BD is not fun anyrmore ! ! ! I need to do something about this.

Nesssaw I think being able to do it at home is great, I did not realize you can do this and will definitely tell my oh. I will not tell him he MIGHT be able but that he WILL be able to do it at home, at least to take some pressure off.

I had very low Vit D and Calcium couple of months back and both now at perfect levels. Maybe that will do the trick this month.

Baby dust everyone. x x x

Oooh DrH
2 WEEKS TO GO :happydance:? How the heck did that go so fast!? Are you getting excited?

Congrats ness :wedding: :happydance::happydance:

ooh not long Dr H :yipee:

doodle, glad your OH has agreed to the SA, even if it is in his own time :dohh:

AFM, had my donor egg IVF transfer yesterday, 1 grade 1 embryo transferred :thumbup:

Ness - Wonderful news! :happydance: Congratulations!!! :wedding:

butterfly - look at you! Got a transfer all quietly yesterday! I'm so excited for you! I have everything crossed for you :hugs: How long do you have to wait for beta? Keep us posted please? :hugs:

:kiss:

butterfly - look at you! Got a transfer all quietly yesterday! I'm so excited for you! I have everything crossed for you :hugs: How long do you have to wait for beta? Keep us posted please? :hugs:

:blush::haha: thanks owl :flower:

Beta is on 8th July but no doubt I will test before that :dohh::haha: :hugs:

:blush::haha: thanks owl :flower:

Beta is on 8th July but no doubt I will test before that :dohh::haha: :hugs:

I'm keeping everything crossed for you Hun. Xxx

Ness! Congrats :flower::wedding::cake: How did it come about? Have you got a gorgeous ring?

Yes Ness has been suspiciously quiet on how the proposal happened... We would all love to hear the story..

Maddy sorry to hear about the jobs..... maybe there's an alternative position in the future... after LO gets here... I'd be scared birthing in a non first world country....

Butterfly... stoked for you about the transfer... xing everything for you...

Hi Wendy!!!!!!!!!!!!

Am having an induction on Sunday.... My god. That's in three days. Oh my God.... really. Really? REALLY??

Nessaw!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! :happydance::flower: Yes, please tell us the story! So happy for you.

Butterfly - congrats again!! PUPO!!! :happydance:

Maddy, Owl, and the other ladies here - hope you are doing well :hugs:

And DrH - I can't believe it's time already!! but so excited and happy for you!!! :hugs::baby:

AFM, got a +OPK on both Friday and Saturday. Not sure if we caught the egg, but I guess we'll see in a couple weeks.

Hello ladies 

Drhouse I only now realised all this stuff about ‘spoiler’ on this thread. Getting close girl ;)

Nessaw congratulations ! ! ! You must be so excited 

Butterfly fingers crossed  I hope your Bfp is on the way.

Moondust good luck in your tww and I also hope you will get your Bfp.
I am also not sure about catching the egg this month. We had lots ‘discussions’ about SA and BD and my oh sort couldn’t come near me and wanted to have a break from TTC for a month, which set me like a fire. I felt like I have done so much in last two months, all the testing, I have really looked after myself, both of us diet wise, my vit d and ca is ok now and I just felt like this could be the month, so telling me: ‘I want a break this month’ turned me into a nasty bitch. Maybe also because we will be apart next month during my ov. So anyway, I stopped, took the pressure off him (don’t ask me how, it took lots of self control lol) and we actually managed to BD once, well at least that. I think we BD on day of ov (ov still to be confirmed) I know the chance is a bit less but I am a bit calmer that we did not completely skipped the month.

Well...I knew he was going to get a ring with some of the equity from selling his house. Well I mean guessed! So he dropped hints about sizes etc. Eventually he had to spill that he was getting a friend to get it on his trip to India. So Igave him the size and some pics of rings I liked but this was months ago. However the ring has been in the house for 3 wks and I knew where it was but didn't look. So I knew he was asking my dad on sun but didn't think he would ask me the same day. However after some dutch courage he just wanted to get it over and done with!! It wasn't on one knee but it was lovely.

Little confession on the not ttc side of things. We had a little slip up not long after the proposal! But it was cd7 so think we should be safe.

Just popping by to say a huge congratulations to Nee on her engagement!! Picture of ring please!!!

DrH.... Sunday Sunday!! Am counting down with you!

Moon good luck in your 2 ww!

Butterfly... come on that embie!! Grow grow grow!

Hello lovely ladies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->