TTC 1st child 35+ (Please spoiler any PG news/announcements).

Moondust, I'm so happy for you! I know what you mean about being cautious. If I got pregnant again I'd be really skeptical until I passed my m/c date and also got to 12 weeks. I think it's a totally normal reaction. Praying for your sticky bean!!

AFM, Technically I haven't gotten my period yet, but I'd had two days of negative HPT, so yesterday I just made an early call out of anger and disappointment. Today makes a third negative. I'll keep you posted. Today I'm 11 dpiui, which is the longest I've gone without a period since my miscarriage in January. I think my cycle is just starting to return to a more normal length. Maybe now that my cycle is returning to normal, I have a better chance at getting pregnant? Any thoughts on that?

Cary – oh I’m sorry no follicles. :nope: They may need to put you on meds then? FX that maybe this is your issue then & that they can fix it!

Kat – I’m so sorry for the BFN. :nope::hugs: Hope that the longer cycle means hormones doing what they are supposed to? I did notice your low AMH/high FSH. I had that too & did a 4-month Egg Challenge to get my eggs & my cycle into tip-top shape in case it was that. It’s on my journal about 2/3 the way down if interested. (can’t hurt!) :thumbup:

Door - :hugs: Thanks hun, I was very terrified. I know you are going thru such a trying time & I’m so sorry for that.:flow: I am still keeping FX for you that your miracle will come along while NTNP. :flower:

Ness - :hugs: & yay for FS appt – not long now!

Moon –
Congrats again! :dance: Its totally understandable, hun. :hugs: I had a 12.5wk mc I had to surpass to feel somewhat OK, but I really didn’t relax a little until after my DS tests were done too – around 14wks. Then it got much better after starting to feel kicks at 18wks. I know it seems like forever away, so just keep yourself occupied & look fwd to just that next appt & you’ll get thru that way. :hugs:

Lilsluz, thanks, I'll check it out!!!

From your list, I'm already on baby asprin, DHEA, CoQ10 and prenatals. I haven't tried the bee pollen or jelly (but I hear about it lots), and the vitex/angus castus is something I hadn't heard of yet. I already take so many pills a day I had to buy one of those weekly pill containers for old people! I think I should ask my doc to re-test my FSH and AMH levels. It's been a year since they were tested and maybe they've changed?

Had my glucose tested and hormones tested today... Ill get the results next Friday... Here's to hoping I get some answers...

Sorry kat.x

am thinking ahead to this fert clinic appt. Do folks think its worth asking for a hsg or will they say no due to having been pg? Was also thinking of asking for cd3 tests and asking about the lining as an u/s and 2 day af suggest its too thin. Also going to demand an answer re df sa. The last cons said prob with morphology and the gp said motility both from the same results! It seems cos we got pg they aren't concerned about his side of it but we haven't been offered iui or anything with or without clomid. The last cons said straight to ivf if the clomid didn't work.

planning on Spending the hols losing weight. Back to swimming and dog swimming every day. Think it did help with the pg last summer.

anyhoo enough ramblings! Hope everyone's well.

cary hope the tests come back well.

hi to all.

love vx.

Nessaw, if u want the HSG I'd ask for it. Even if you've been pregnant, it's no guarantee that u don't have one blocked tube (hopefully u don't mind u!). It also shows them how ur uterus looks as well. if u want piece of mind def ask for it. I had one done 3 weeks ago.

Moon –
Congrats again! :dance: Its totally understandable, hun. :hugs: I had a 12.5wk mc I had to surpass to feel somewhat OK, but I really didn’t relax a little until after my DS tests were done too – around 14wks.

Moon hun, ditto what Lils said - it's been totally the same for me - just in the past week I've been letting my emotions off the rein enough to feel some happiness. Finger and toes crossed for you...

Thanks ladies :flower:

Kat - ugh, so sorry for AF. I have a big container that I use for all of my supplements too. :haha::thumbup: I used to use one of those daily vitamin containers, but instead just put everything all together in a sandwich-sized container, and then pick out all of the pills each time. It's still easier since I only have to open 1 container, instead of a million....

Cary - looking forward to hearing your results. Hope you are having a good week :flower:

Nessaw - am so glad to hear you scheduled your fert clinic appt. :thumbup: When is it? Hope losing weight goes well... that is never fun, but I bet you will feel great with all of the exercise.

Hi Maddy, Juniper, Lils and the other ladies here :hugs::kiss::hugs::kiss:

AFM -
Nothing new really, but made it past my first m/c date, so that is good. I had symptoms over the weekend: lots of saliva - that's a new one, and nausea when I'd get hungry. Today I don't really have symptoms - it put me in a very bad mood. I'm really pissed off thinking that I may m/c but I guess we will just have to see. I do know symptoms come and go, so I will try not to get too angry about it. Hope you all are doing well.

I had my CD 3 exam today. Cysts! Yes, of course I have cysts. So as Princess Kate blissfully goes into labor, I am put on birth control for a month to shrink my cysts. Awesome.

Hello everyone - been away from the forums a week or so, nice to read everyone's posts and catch up.

Sorry to everyone whose AF came and to everyone with a BFN - hope you're all holding up over royal baby mania.

I have a query - does anyone know if long follicular phases and long cycles mean poor egg quality? Mine have always tended to be long - although I do get the odd 31 day cycle.

Kat : ( hugs to you...

I have a feeling that Thursday when AF will arrive will be the day the little prince will be introduced to the public... I have to try not to be cynical.. It's not a good look on me as my mum keeps telling me

Ness... :hugs: glad that consultation is happening :thumbup: I was ordered a HSG even though I'd been PG naturally once. And lo and behold they found that one tube was not as good as the other and had either a kink or a partial blockage.

Moon... yay for passing milestones (even if they are ones we'd rather forget). If found it incredibly stressful in the lead-up and then amazing cathartic afterwards :friends:

Kat... rats for cysts :dohh: But after these meds you are on track to move forward, right?

Jazzbird... sorry I have no idea :shrug: but i hope you get some answers from the very knowledgable ladies here.

Juniper... I hope your week gets better :flower:

Thanks maddy and moon. The appt is 28th aug. Managed to get it in before going back to school. But not seeing the same cons as last time as she didn't have any appt. This guy did my us last summer when they were investigating if I even ov. Strangely he said I had just ov but my lining was too thin. This is what I've been worried about since I started to have 2 day af on clomid. Blah!! The other thing is that since clomid I have had a lot on pain on what must be ov day tho I haven't been poas to check. The clomid has pushed ov back to day 11/12 rather than 9ish so hope this lasts.

juniper I know what you mean. The wall to wall coverage is not what any if us need.

kat sorry about the cysts. Did you have any symptoms?

jazz I might be wrong but I think its an early ov which can mean poor egg quality and also a short lp which can also be a prob. Am sure someone on this thread will know for sure.

love to all.vx

Thanks, guys. My belly hurt, but that might have just been AF cramps. I'm not sure how I knew I had cysts! I think because the likelihood was so high after having three very large follicles. They'll dissipate after a few weeks on birth control, and then I can go back to trying again next month.

Well, we got through the royal birth and can now get back to trying for our own prince or princess!

Kat I have had a sore belly around ov and pre and during af with extreme stabbing pains which build up in intensity until they seem to 'pop' during af. Does that sound cyst like? Sorry I know you're not an expert but was wondering if it's similar.

Nessaw, I had a different feeling, but a friend who has experienced a burst cyst says you can't mistake it. It's INCREDIBLY painful, causing a trip to the ER for treatment. But everyone is different!! I'm so sorry you are experiencing pain :(

I do have to brace myself against something. Who knows. When I had my us the cons said no sign of any cysts but it was first half of cycle. Will ask in aug.

Ness - that sounded like luteal cyst to me (can persist for 4mos or so & always get worse for me Ov & AF time - sharp pains.) But if u/s showed none? :shrug:

Jazz - how long are your cycles? I used to Ov CD21-23 & my cycle was 5wks. I always suspected the egg was getting cooked too long so I took vitex/agnus castus to regulate my cycle, shorten it & get my hormones aligned. It also lengthens short cycles too - it basically is there to try to balance anything that is not balanced. Many women w/PCOS w/the crazy long cycles swear by it shortening their cycles. Some info.for you & Kat: https://natural-fertility-info.com/vitex

Kat sorry about the cyst. :growlmad: Doesn't hurt to restest to see if the egg supps changed anything?

Moon - gotta get to your journal! Been a bit occupied lately :wacko:

Hey Dwrgi, BF, Maddy, DrH, Door, Smalls, Juniper & cary (GL on tests)

AFM -
I've been in the hospital since last Fri night. Had bleeding & fluid leakage or they said maybe a big blood clot burst. But bleeding also coming from placenta (previa). The fun never ends, ladies! :dohh: So being monitored closely & this baby is coming out Friday 7/26 ready or not!

Thinking of you Lil....

Hi to everyone...

I go Friday for my results... Guess we will see what's going on...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->