• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TTC#2 for the 4th month

4dpo i usually lay on my stomach and pillow when i type but its sore down there and my boobs are starting to hurt

Stupid me...it says your DPO in your posts! I am going back and forth between here and work, not paying attention. I've read some posts from people having cramps at 4dpo that turned out to be pregnant and some that didn't, so I guess there is no way of knowing until test time. Hope it is a good sign though and you get your :bfp: FX for you!

lol its ok dont worry. yea im not too much worried about it im just guna go with the flow

jasiahsmommy, sorry your not feeling well, hoping its a good sign.

CJgirl, dont count yourself out yet. Good sign that your not getting your usual af symptoms.

as for me, no symptoms here, really tired, but nothing to do with this, dealing with a sick toddler :nope: My poor girl!

Poor baby :( Hope she feels better soon Dragonfly.

i hope she gets better dragonfly, my 2 year old was up with a fever about 3 days ago :(

My cramps have gone, I cramped all day yesterday so I'm glad that pain has gone. I'm exhausted but I think that's because I have my 7 year old nephew here with us ATM and my 3 year old and him fight like cats and dogs 95% of the time. Lol I've been super gassy :blush: sorry tmi! And slight nauseous, which is very unusual for me but think it has nothing to do with ttc, just hope I'm not coming down with a bug. I'm only two DPO I need to change my tracker.

Glad your cramps are gone Misscalais. Hope the nausea gets better quickly and that you don't have a bug. This stress of loud and arguing kids when you are tired could be enough to cause it! I always say I'm going to try and relax and have a calm 2WW, but that lasts for about a day! :dohh:

thats good to hear ur cramps r gone lucky you mines are getting worse it feels like im on my darn period! ugh they hurt so bad i wana cry nd when DH rubs me it hurts :(
Misscalais dont worry i been gassy too lol

Hey girls hows everyone doing. This has been a long month i feel like.

Glad your cramps are gone Misscalais. Hope the nausea gets better quickly and that you don't have a bug. This stress of loud and arguing kids when you are tired could be enough to cause it! I always say I'm going to try and relax and have a calm 2WW, but that lasts for about a day! :dohh:
Thanks Hun! Still very tired and cramps have come back again today but they are very mild compared to the other day so that's good. No longer Nauseous which is good must have been a bit of a bug. Omg I'm so over this TWW already, I wish we had like a scanner and we could scan our belly to see if there was anything happening in there lol. Waiting is just too hard :p how are you feeling? Xo

thats good to hear ur cramps r gone lucky you mines are getting worse it feels like im on my darn period! ugh they hurt so bad i wana cry nd when DH rubs me it hurts :(
Misscalais dont worry i been gassy too lol
Aww sounds like your in a fair bit of pain :-( hopefully it will ease up soon for you. How are you feeling today? Any more symptoms? I'm crampy again but no where near as intense as it was the other day thank goodness.

Today is 8 dpo for me. I'm symptom spotting like crazy! I keep getting this dull ache really really low almost feels like its on the tip of the pubic bone. And I had a brief stabbing pain there last night. Slightly tender bbs. And my teeth bled when I flossed last night. Ahhhhh I'm way too hopeful. I feel like I'm setting myself up for disappointment!

Thanks Hun! Still very tired and cramps have come back again today but they are very mild compared to the other day so that's good. No longer Nauseous which is good must have been a bit of a bug. Omg I'm so over this TWW already, I wish we had like a scanner and we could scan our belly to see if there was anything happening in there lol. Waiting is just too hard :p how are you feeling? Xo

I wish we could do that too! I hate waiting. I don't know what to think. AF is due tomorrow or Sunday and I got a BFN this morning with a CB Digi. I have no symptoms really, no cramps, (but that is not something that normally happens. I usually get cramps after I start.) watery cm. I am hoping that the lack of symptoms is a good sign and I may have to miss AF before I get a BFP. The other difference this month is that usually by this time, besides having symptoms I am just falling apart and crying knowing AF is coming and this month that hasn't happened. I am anxious, but not as emotional as usual. I don't know, but I guess by Monday I will have some answers.:shrug: I hope your cramps are a good sign!

Today is 8 dpo for me. I'm symptom spotting like crazy! I keep getting this dull ache really really low almost feels like its on the tip of the pubic bone. And I had a brief stabbing pain there last night. Slightly tender bbs. And my teeth bled when I flossed last night. Ahhhhh I'm way too hopeful. I feel like I'm setting myself up for disappointment!

Sounds like those might all be good signs! :dust:

I wish we could do that too! I hate waiting. I don't know what to think. AF is due tomorrow or Sunday and I got a BFN this morning with a CB Digi. I have no symptoms really, no cramps, (but that is not something that normally happens. I usually get cramps after I start.) watery cm. I am hoping that the lack of symptoms is a good sign and I may have to miss AF before I get a BFP. The other difference this month is that usually by this time, besides having symptoms I am just falling apart and crying knowing AF is coming and this month that hasn't happened. I am anxious, but not as emotional as usual. I don't know, but I guess by Monday I will have some answers.:shrug: I hope your cramps are a good sign!
FX for you! You might not get a :bfp: until AF is late, I know I didn't get a positive with my 2nd until I was late with him :) Do you check CP? Mines dropped right back down but is still soft. Mine is always super low before AF arrives but I've heard some women's don't rise but up until a few more weeks into their pregnancies, but this has made me feel like its not my mth :-( AF isn't due until 16-18th though such a long wait lol!

Aww FX Hun! I'm such a symptom spotter too, it's actually starting to do my head in lol I'm only 4DPO so still early days yet. I've actually been achy/crampy there too, comes and goes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->