• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TTC#2 for the 4th month

Ive used opks the last two months from the dollarstore and I feel like I have gotten really clear results. I say go for it!

Ive used opks the last two months from the dollarstore and I feel like I have gotten really clear results. I say go for it!
Thanks Hun! Will deff try them then next mth if AF turns up.

I'm on CD 26 and I have cycles from 28-30 days. I have been using the internet tests that are suppose to be the most sensitive and still getting BFNs so I feel like I may be out for this cycle :nope: I guess nothing is for sure until AF comes, but I feel as though she may. I keep telling myself that with my first pregnancy I thought for sure AF was on the way and I was pregnant.

It can take up to 12 days to implant though, correct? Because I probably ovulated somewhere between Sept. 20-22 (according to FF) so that would be about 11 or 12 days ago.

So do you ladies recommend to use the OPKs or to steer clear of them? If I don't get :bfp: this month I was thinking of using them next mth ( FX I won't have to lol )
Pretty sure I'm ovulating today or starting to after a pretty confusing mth. Cervix is high, soft, open and EWCM but not a lot CM was lotiony yesterday. Haven't BD since Sunday morning though so I'm worried ill miss the boat. Waaaa lol should be ok though :)

i would bd for the next 3 days. if you want you can take some vitamin c today it gives you more ewcm.

It can take up to 12 days to implant though, correct? Because I probably ovulated somewhere between Sept. 20-22 (according to FF) so that would be about 11 or 12 days ago.

yes implantation is 6-12 dpo

CJGirl- I had a negative test on the day AF was due when I was pregnant with my DD. There is always reason to hope!

CJGirl- I had a negative test on the day AF was due when I was pregnant with my DD. There is always reason to hope!

Thanks Rafferty! That definitely makes me feel much better :flower:

i would bd for the next 3 days. if you want you can take some vitamin c today it gives you more ewcm.
I have a heap of vitamin C in the cupboard :D but CM built up during the day, even ended up with some on my panties. But hubby didn't get home until 7pm and then he had the cranks and went to bed before I did so we didn't BD :-(

I'm on CD 26 and I have cycles from 28-30 days. I have been using the internet tests that are suppose to be the most sensitive and still getting BFNs so I feel like I may be out for this cycle :nope: I guess nothing is for sure until AF comes, but I feel as though she may. I keep telling myself that with my first pregnancy I thought for sure AF was on the way and I was pregnant.
Aww FX for you! But definitely not out like AF arrives and hopefully she won't. I really hope everyone on this thread gets their :bfp: this month. Although I'm not sure for me this time since I o'ed yesterday and didn't get the chance to BD :-(

Aww FX for you! But definitely not out like AF arrives and hopefully she won't. I really hope everyone on this thread gets their :bfp: this month. Although I'm not sure for me this time since I o'ed yesterday and didn't get the chance to BD :-(

Thanks Misscalais! You could tonight and it might still be okay. Did you get to BD day before yesterday? If so that may be enough to not have missed it. FX for you as well :dust:

I have a heap of vitamin C in the cupboard :D but CM built up during the day, even ended up with some on my panties. But hubby didn't get home until 7pm and then he had the cranks and went to bed before I did so we didn't BD :-(

oh no :( i hated when my hubby used to do that. thats why we tried artificial insemination :)

I'll try my best lol! Last time we BD was on the Sunday morning ( so two days before O ) if I'm super lucky some little :spermy: might have been there waiting for it to happen. Lol FX.

Hope so. Mega cramps going on today like AF is arriving any minute not sure why its so painful its rather annoying.

How is everyone doing today? BFN again this morning for me and still no symptoms, but that may be a good thing since by now my bbs are usually killing me and I feel sick most of the time the week before AF arrives.

4dpo i usually lay on my stomach and pillow when i type but its sore down there and my boobs are starting to hurt

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->