• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TTC#2 for the 4th month

K so heres the final tests, out of all tests which one looks positive? and can any of you tell what day i ovulated? i really have to find out
https://i48.tinypic.com/28t8jo7.jpg
I think day 15 would be the day of O hun but im not sure with these things lol

Creamy/lotion CM today, do you girls get that before or after O usually?

I have a really difficult time reading my cm when BDing so often. Does anyone else have that problem? It all looks clearish and runny! Tmi

I haven't even tried keeping track of CM because it seems as confusing as OPKs to me most of the time. AF is due on around Saturday and I am going crazy right now. I am so impatient! I have been testing with the internet cheapies knowing they will be BFN, but I can't help myself. I'd like to think I can put off testing again until about Friday, but I know that won't happen!

Baby dust to us all:dust:

:laugh2:Cj - I did the same thing last month! I used the $store tests. Lol next time I should just buy some popcicle sticks just to have something to pee on!

:rofl: Maybe we should do that! It's really like an addiction. I stopped buying ones at the store because I felt like I might as well be peeing on $5 bills! I only have 3 more internet ones and then hopefully it will be close enough to AF to get some FRER.

CJ getting close, I have my fingers crossed for you! What DPO did you start testing at?
It truly is an addiction peeing on sticks! Rafferty I am lmao!!
So at what DPO will everyone begin testing? What day of the month? If af doesnt show(fx'd) I will try, try to wait until 10/14 (probably wont make it that long though!)

And on a different note, I had weird like pressure in my abdomin yesterday and when me and dh we bd'ing it intesified (almost like he was hitting an organ or something, lol) and lasted for a while afterwards. I of course googled this, because I cant really remember this happening before, one article I found was that when ovulating your ovaries are tender and bd'ing can cause them to jostle and thats the pain. So if that true, I am hoping so, I think we did it at the right time? Has anyone experienced this before?

Dragonfly26, I'm not sure when I ovulated exactly. FF says around the 20-22, so I just BD the whole week and a few days after and hopefully hit the right time. I started testing like last Thursday or so. I know it's way too early, but we have already established that this is a problem lol As far as the pressure you felt, I have had that happen before too (several times) and I always assumed it was just because I was ovulating. I think some of the things I fell now, I have before, but I am just so focused on every little thing my body does that they may be normal things. The thing that is different this cycle for me is that since I removed my Mirena in June, by this time in my cycle my breasts are so sore I can hardly touch them and I feel nauseated a lot. This time I feel normal. With the exception of some stomach troubles for 4 days last week. So I have no idea. Just hope it's my month! Hope it is for all of us!

wat the hell why isnt it getting lighter? thats cd15-cd17.... any one have ideas?
https://i47.tinypic.com/33xvjae.jpg

wat the hell why isnt it getting lighter? thats cd15-cd17.... any one have ideas?
https://i47.tinypic.com/33xvjae.jpg

It looks lighter to me, but it may just be the picture. CD15 is the only one that the lines look the most similar to me.

Looks lighter to me. I have heard that you should almost always have 2 lines on the OPK (maybe depends on the brand) because you always have some amount of LH in your body (guess it might depend on the brand as to what the lowest levell detected is).* when the LH surge occurs just before ovulation, the test line should become as dark or darker than the control line because the level LH is much higher.*

It seems like it would be, but I've had the same thing happen. That's why I have given up on OPKs for now. I think there is a brand, maybe CB, that gives smiley faces. I may try those next time. I'm hoping there won't be a next time any time soon though! Sorry it has been so confusing for you.

So do you ladies recommend to use the OPKs or to steer clear of them? If I don't get :bfp: this month I was thinking of using them next mth ( FX I won't have to lol )
Pretty sure I'm ovulating today or starting to after a pretty confusing mth. Cervix is high, soft, open and EWCM but not a lot CM was lotiony yesterday. Haven't BD since Sunday morning though so I'm worried ill miss the boat. Waaaa lol should be ok though :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->