• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TTC#2 for the 4th month

I wish we could do that too! I hate waiting. I don't know what to think. AF is due tomorrow or Sunday and I got a BFN this morning with a CB Digi. I have no symptoms really, no cramps, (but that is not something that normally happens. I usually get cramps after I start.) watery cm. I am hoping that the lack of symptoms is a good sign and I may have to miss AF before I get a BFP. The other difference this month is that usually by this time, besides having symptoms I am just falling apart and crying knowing AF is coming and this month that hasn't happened. I am anxious, but not as emotional as usual. I don't know, but I guess by Monday I will have some answers.:shrug: I hope your cramps are a good sign!
FX for you! You might not get a :bfp: until AF is late, I know I didn't get a positive with my 2nd until I was late with him :) Do you check CP? Mines dropped right back down but is still soft. Mine is always super low before AF arrives but I've heard some women's don't rise but up until a few more weeks into their pregnancies, but this has made me feel like its not my mth :-( AF isn't due until 16-18th though such a long wait lol!

That is what I'm hoping and it gives me hope knowing that you have experienced it taking a while to get a BFP. I remember getting a BFP with my first the day AF was due, but I can't remember if I tested before then. Surely I had. I have always been impatient! I don't track CP. I actually just started tracking CM. I feel like time slows down at the end of the 2WW! Hope your wait seems to go by quickly :hugs:

I'm naughty and had to give in to my poas addiction lol a very :bfn: of course lol but it's given me a fix for a while lol I only had one in the house so can't test again till I buy more and that won't be until at least Tuesday :) and ill try hold off till 10DPO. I've started fully tracking CP this month and ATM it's low closed and soft with a fair bit of cm I'm normally pretty dry after o until about 3 days before af.

LOL MissC! Testing 4dpo! Well there is a lady on a different forum that got a BFP 7 dpo. It wasn't visible to the naked eye but she took a picture and played with the color saturation so the red's stood out, and sure enough under the distortion there really was a second line. Kind of clever I thought! I might have to try that if I get a BFN my first go.

hi :) also TTC #2! I'm trying so hard not to use a FRER! I should have known better than to buy tests early and have them in the house. Maybe it will put me at ease, like you misscalais! I'm clueless as to where I am in my cycle so I'm going crazy lol
I ordered wondfo's and am trying to be patient until they arrive -_-

Welcome mamaBear! Do you know when your AF is due?

I feel fine right now. I am on Cd23 not sure when I Oed. How r u feeling
When's AF due for you? I'm ok hating this bloody wait though lol :dust:

Im not sure when my AF is due because it has been so messed up the passed 2 months but my calender says next thur. My boobs are pretty sore tonight and everything i have been eating today has made me feel sick to my stomach. hoping it is a sign but dont want to get my hopes up u know.

Thank you! I have no clue unfortunately :( This is my first month charting, and usually my body is pretty clear about when I'm Oing. My signs and symptoms are all over the place this month, it figures! According to fertility friend it might be around the 22nd.. I think I finally ovulated at CD27- such a pain in the butt.

Thank you! I have no clue unfortunately :( This is my first month charting, and usually my body is pretty clear about when I'm Oing. My signs and symptoms are all over the place this month, it figures! According to fertility friend it might be around the 22nd.. I think I finally ovulated at CD27- such a pain in the butt.

Welcome mama bear! Have you been using Fertility Friend for a while? I'm just wondering how accurate and consistent it is. A friend said she felt it was fairly accurate. I only have 4 months tracked on it.

LOL MissC! Testing 4dpo! Well there is a lady on a different forum that got a BFP 7 dpo. It wasn't visible to the naked eye but she took a picture and played with the color saturation so the red's stood out, and sure enough under the distortion there really was a second line. Kind of clever I thought! I might have to try that if I get a BFN my first go.
Hehe I know :) I couldn't help myself. But it's taken the 'I want to test now before I burst' feeling out of my system.
Oh wow really that's so cool. Wish I was smart enough to figure out how to do that. I'm really hoping to wait to test again until at least 8-10DPO. Might see if I can get some Internet cheapies and just use them till AF is due :)

hi :) also TTC #2! I'm trying so hard not to use a FRER! I should have known better than to buy tests early and have them in the house. Maybe it will put me at ease, like you misscalais! I'm clueless as to where I am in my cycle so I'm going crazy lol
I ordered wondfo's and am trying to be patient until they arrive -_-
Hi :) my cycles are all over the place as well at the moment. It's frustrating me. Good luck getting your :bfp: this month :)

Im not sure when my AF is due because it has been so messed up the passed 2 months but my calender says next thur. My boobs are pretty sore tonight and everything i have been eating today has made me feel sick to my stomach. hoping it is a sign but dont want to get my hopes up u know.
That makes it hard hey. Mine are messed up too they are between 29-32 days. Used to be like clock work until I had an early mc, since then all over the place. FX that deff sounds like a good sign to me :)

Thank you! :) Honestly I JUST started using it, so I can't personally say how accurate it is. I'm still trying to figure out my cycle length, but based on the few bits of info I gave it I think it's correct.
I have been using My Days for iphone but it hasn't been much use for me lol :) I should have bought a basal thermometer sooner!

Another BFN today. So frustrating. I think the :witch: is going to get me. I have a small bit of hope left, but I think I'm out this cycle :cry:

So sorry CJ. I've cried every month I see a bfn. It is so discouraging. I really want to start testing but I don't feel like my heart can handle any bad news. Hope it's just late implantation for you. Fx'd for you.

The :witch: was here when I got up this morning :cry: On to the next cycle. I hope all of you get your :bfp: this cycle! FX

:dust::dust::dust:

The :witch: was here when I got up this morning :cry: On to the next cycle. I hope all of you get your :bfp: this cycle! FX

:dust::dust::dust:

Im sorry she showed up. Hope this cycle will be the one.

Just took a dollarstore pregnancy test 3 days early at 7pm.....:bfp:!!!

I'm literally crying. We've basically been TTC since December 2011, but after the partial molar pregnancy the doctors said no TTC till November (though we started again in July). It has been a long year with so many tears. Thank you God!

I'm literally crying. We've basically been TTC since December 2011, but after the partial molar pregnancy the doctors said no TTC till November (though we started again in July). It has been a long year with so many tears. Thank you God!

So excited for you. I hope you have a great pregnancy!!!:hugs:

Congrats!!! So happy for you!!! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"