TTC#2 for the 4th month

Thanks ladies. Cervix is still high, but only bfn's on opk's and no temp spike yet. I think it's coming though at least I hope. I forgot how much soy I took the last time and only took 1 a day which is only 40 mg. most people take 120 mg a day. So I hope the other stuff makes up for it.

Misscalais sorry bout the bfn. How has the vitex been?

Cjgirl I'm still thinking about you. I hope you have a quick recovery.

Nlb hope your son is feeling better and I'm praying for you too. Hope you get that bfp soon.
Hopefully it happens soon :) what CD are you now? I have no clue about soy but have heard lots of success stories. Vitex has been good, no side effects for me apart from maybe being extra moody lol! CD28 today if I oed when I think I might of then AF should be due in 3-4 days.

How's everyone else doing?
I'm almost CD30 going to test again in the morning. No symptoms other than sore boobs and some cramping but that could go either way lol!

Athena, I didn't you get a really dark opk around cycle day 7? Is it possible you I'd then? If not, I hope it happens soon!
Misscalais, hope af doesn't show and you get your bfp! Are you testing???
Cjgirl, how are you feeling? Are you still on bed rest?
Nlb, where are you I'm your cycle? How have things been going? Did you do that cake?

I had my 30 week appointment yesterday. All looks good. I now have appointments every two weeks. Since I will be having a c section they do that at 39 weeks so it will be on September 6, Unless I go into labor on my own before then. Can't believe it only about 9 weeks away.

My temps haven't shown ov yet. My cervix hasn't changed hso still no pos opk either. I think my body tried to ov but didn't and is now tryin to again.

This is the darkest yet. So I'll bet it's pos tomorrow or Friday.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 3
athena, I hope you O and everything goes well this cycle for you.

misscalais, hoping for your BFP.

I am still on pain meds and bed rest. I don't sleep well at all because I can't get comfortable. My blood is too thick now because of all the trauma and I am still on the shots plus my regular meds from before to try and thin it enough to reduce my risk of clots. It's all still very scary and I spend most of my time watching tv to try and not think about the baby. DH keeps reminding me that we can try again and things will be okay. The pain meds mess with my vision so that is why I am not on the computer much.

Bfn with FMU so I'm just waiting for AF to show. I'm sick of these long cycles I just want to get on with it.
Cjgirl I hope you feel better soon :hugs:
Dragonfly I'm glad everything is going well with you :) how exciting not long to go at all I can't wait to see pics when your little one is here :)

Bfn with FMU so I'm just waiting for AF to show. I'm sick of these long cycles I just want to get on with it.
Cjgirl I hope you feel better soon :hugs:
Dragonfly I'm glad everything is going well with you :) how exciting not long to go at all I can't wait to see pics when your little one is here :)

Sorry about the BFN. Long cycles are so frustrating. I wonder what my cycles will be like when this is over.

Hope everyone has a safe Fourth of July

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 1
Omg my temp dropped .12 degrees lower than it has been this whole time. I pray it shoots up tomorrow. What's crazy is that I was hot when I temped and my temp was only 96.1, not really sure why my temps are so low, I read it could be thyroid issues but my thyroid has been tested since my mom had Graves' disease and had to have her thyroid removed, my sister had a cyst on hers, and my grandma had hypothyroidism. My ob-gyn told me that when I do get pregnant they will have to monitor my thyroid monthly. But my thyroid is fine right now. I'm just so excited for a temp dip.

Omg my temp dropped .12 degrees lower than it has been this whole time. I pray it shoots up tomorrow. What's crazy is that I was hot when I temped and my temp was only 96.1, not really sure why my temps are so low, I read it could be thyroid issues but my thyroid has been tested since my mom had Graves' disease and had to have her thyroid removed, my sister had a cyst on hers, and my grandma had hypothyroidism. My ob-gyn told me that when I do get pregnant they will have to monitor my thyroid monthly. But my thyroid is fine right now. I'm just so excited for a temp dip.
How exciting! Fingers crossed that it jumps back up tomorrow!
I had thyroid issues with both pregnancies constant blood tests monitoring is annoying lol I have nodules/cysts in mine, mum has hypothyroidism.
Hopefully you will be fine :)
Looking forward to see what your temp does :)

Still waiting for AF cd31 today! CP is very low and rock hard so I'm hoping I'm not left waiting til cd34 again I just want it over with. If it does end up a longer cycle it means I didn't ovulate at all again. Seems its almost 12 mths now I'm thinking about asking to get some tests done to see if maybe my tubes are blocked or something I don't know honestly I just want to give up on it all.

Hope everyone has a safe Fourth of July

Looks awesome! Hope you had a great 4th. I was able to go to see the fireworks with my family. I was really uncomfortable, but it was worth it!

Hope the temp dip is a good sign! FX!

Still waiting for AF cd31 today! CP is very low and rock hard so I'm hoping I'm not left waiting til cd34 again I just want it over with. If it does end up a longer cycle it means I didn't ovulate at all again. Seems its almost 12 mths now I'm thinking about asking to get some tests done to see if maybe my tubes are blocked or something I don't know honestly I just want to give up on it all.

Please don't give up! I know that it is hard. Maybe you should go and see what might be going on. There could be an easy fix for something if there is a problem. If I can't get down on it, you're not allowed to give up lol :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->