TTC#2 for the 4th month

Please don't give up! I know that it is hard. Maybe you should go and see what might be going on. There could be an easy fix for something if there is a problem. If I can't get down on it, you're not allowed to give up lol :hugs:
Thanks Hun :)
I'm just feeling really overwhelmed with it all, a new bunch of friends are pregnant and that's making it harder to deal with and I'm no longer able to feel exciting for them. One friend that didn't want any more kids and knows exactly what we are going through just told us she's 9 weeks :-/ I mean I'm truly happy for them I just don't want to know about any of it. I know it sounds awful the emotion of it all just gets worse every month.
I'm nervous about seeing a Dr and worried they won't take me seriously or just brush me off or tell me to loose weight or something like that. Hopefully AF hurries up so I can see if I can get an appointment for Monday fortnight, get a pap and ask to have my hormones checked and go from there I guess? If I ask to have my hormones checked can they refuse to do it?

I don't know if my temp spiked enough here's my chart. And opk's are still neg.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 4
Please don't give up! I know that it is hard. Maybe you should go and see what might be going on. There could be an easy fix for something if there is a problem. If I can't get down on it, you're not allowed to give up lol :hugs:
Thanks Hun :)
I'm just feeling really overwhelmed with it all, a new bunch of friends are pregnant and that's making it harder to deal with and I'm no longer able to feel exciting for them. One friend that didn't want any more kids and knows exactly what we are going through just told us she's 9 weeks :-/ I mean I'm truly happy for them I just don't want to know about any of it. I know it sounds awful the emotion of it all just gets worse every month.
I'm nervous about seeing a Dr and worried they won't take me seriously or just brush me off or tell me to loose weight or something like that. Hopefully AF hurries up so I can see if I can get an appointment for Monday fortnight, get a pap and ask to have my hormones checked and go from there I guess? If I ask to have my hormones checked can they refuse to do it?

I don't know why they would refuse to do it. You should definitely ask or ask what they think you should do. I get sick of doctors acting as if patients aren't important. My husband only got his results after multiple phone calls to the office. He didn't really worry too much about it because I got the BFP, but you would think the doctor would have made more of a effort. He didn't know we got a BFP. I later found out that DH didn't like the dr at all and felt he was treated poorly when he went. Hopefully your dr will be understanding and willing to help. I know it is hard when everyone around you is pregnant. I hope things get easier. Every month gets harder and I hate that I am back to square one myself. I keep having dreams that the dr tell me they made a mistake and the baby is fine. Or that there were twins and there is still one there. Then I wake up in pain and remember that my little poppy seed is gone :cry: I can't wait to be well enough to do things and keep busy and distracted.

I don't know if my temp spiked enough here's my chart. And opk's are still neg.

I still don't know a lot about charting, but charts that are good I think I have seen have a spike like yours. I hope it is a good sign of O for you.

I don't know why they would refuse to do it. You should definitely ask or ask what they think you should do. I get sick of doctors acting as if patients aren't important. My husband only got his results after multiple phone calls to the office. He didn't really worry too much about it because I got the BFP, but you would think the doctor would have made more of a effort. He didn't know we got a BFP. I later found out that DH didn't like the dr at all and felt he was treated poorly when he went. Hopefully your dr will be understanding and willing to help. I know it is hard when everyone around you is pregnant. I hope things get easier. Every month gets harder and I hate that I am back to square one myself. I keep having dreams that the dr tell me they made a mistake and the baby is fine. Or that there were twins and there is still one there. Then I wake up in pain and remember that my little poppy seed is gone :cry: I can't wait to be well enough to do things and keep busy and distracted.
Yeah it's hard, what were hubbies results anyway?
Ill just ask my Dr and I guess if she doesn't seem interested ill go else where but generally she's pretty good.
Aww Hun, it's not a nice feeling is it :( it takes a while to sink in that bub is no longer with you. No one should ever have to go through it. I hope your body recovers really quickly.
CD32 for me still no AF had cramps last night so hopefully that's a sign it will be here by the morning.

AF arrived this morning.

Sorry AF showed. Maybe the dr can help you figure out what might help. DH's results were all normal, so I guess it's good we know that. My mom wanted a second opinion on how long we should wait so she asked the ob/gyn at the clinic she works for. She said at least 6 months. Plus my hospital bill will be so high it will take forever to pay off. I am applying for medicaid but may not qualify. Everything as far as having a baby right now feels totally hopeless. I will probably be the last of us now. FX for all of you! I'm know we have all been ready to see some BFPs around here. It will be so different being careful not to get pregnant for 6 months.

I have been meaning to tell you girls about some jewelry the doctor told me about while I was in the hospital. It is on Esty.com. I don't know if y'all are familiar with that site or not, but it is pretty awesome. People make jewelry and other items and sell it on there. Anyway, if you go there and search artsychicas, it will take you to the jewelry. It is fertility,pregnancy, and wellness jewelry. There are necklaces and bracelets and they are all made of different kinds of stones for different things. I got a necklace that is made up moonstone, amazonite, and rose quartz. Each stone is suppose to help with a different aspect of fertility and it gives all the descriptions for each stone on each piece. My necklace also has a silver butterfly on it to symbolize the baby that was lost and being open to a new soul taking his/her place. I am still waiting for it to arrive but I can post a pic when it comes if y'all want to see. The doctor I talked to had some fertility issues too and she had gotten some pieces from them. She thought having a symbol of my loss might help me to heal. Just thought y'all might be interested. It's not super expensive and I feel like it may help me.

Cjgirl my husband bought a necklace from what he called a hippie store for me on my last birthday. It came with a card that tells you about what it does and it is a rosé quartz necklace that is supposed to help with fertility. It's funny cause I've wanted to have a baby for so long but my husband wasn't ready and now he tells me all the time that he can't wait. He loves holding and playing with our 3 month old nephew and our nieces. We babysat them this past week and it was nice to see how good he is wth them.

Cjgirl I'm glad everything is Ok on hubbies behalf. In my honest opinion I think 6 mths is a long time to wait I think 3 would be good BUT it's always best to be more careful and let the body heal from such a traumatic thing to go through. It will be strange knowing that you have to wait that long lol but I'm kind of thinking about putting a hold on out ttc as well or just NTNP until I sort out what ( if anything ) is wrong with my body. With all the crazy symptoms, moodiness etc i really do think I have a hormone imbalance or possibly mild PCOS I looked at my ultra sound from when I had the 1st MC and there are cysts on my left ovary the right one looks clear. *sigh* so I just don't know. And also I don't want another winter baby just the thought of breast feeding in the winter again makes me cringe lol!
Ill have to have a look onto those necklaces they sound great and I'd be willing to give anything a go, I also think its a good thing to have something that symbolises lost bubs. Definitely show us a pic when you get it, the amber teething necklaces seem to work for a lot of kids so I think the fertility ones could as well.

I'm really frustrated right now and need to vent. My brother is 22 and got engaged last week. He's been dating the girl for 3 years with a 6 month break up. This girl is nice but she has made it her mission to completely change him. She broke up with him because he wouldn't go to church, he started going to church after they broke up and his personality completely changes when he is around her. He stops cussing and acts like for lack of a better word a Jesus freak. Don't get me wrong i go to church and believe in God, but I don't hide the person I am. He used to work for this company and they would send I'm out of state for training and he told me he got drunk a few times while he was up there with the guys he was working with but told me not to tell his girlfriend cause she is a hypocrite and says its ok to drink but its not ok to get drunk. And there are other things he changes to make her think he is different like he doesn't hang out with the guy that has been his best friend since middle school because she doesn't like him. But the final straw for me is this, I asked my brother straight up when they were getting married. He told me next summer, I said that is good because I was afraid it would be a few months. Because she wanted to get engaged at Christmas so she could have a spring wedding. And for the past year has complained about everyone else getting engaged except them and has pushed and pushed. So he gave in but it was late enough that she couldn't have a spring or summer wedding til next year. My sister calls me today and tells me that they moved the wedding to this December because his fiancé talked him into it. My brother doesn't have a job, has a useless associates degree cause it was for a specific company that went under and has 2 years left to finish his bachelors and she works a job that is only during the school year and has a 2nd part time job, neither has benefits and so they will also pay for health insurance out of pocket and are looking at $950 1 bedroom apartments. Oh and the cherry on top of this train wreck is that she told my husband and I that she wants to have a baby by 25 and she will be 23 in January. I am so pissed at them, my mom is disappointed, my sister is mad, but I'll bet her family is just so happy.

Oh dear. What a mess, it's so terrible when stuff like that happens. I'm so paranoid that something like that will happen to my brother.
Why is he even with her by the sounds of it she seems like a control freak.
How is she planning on paying for the wedding December is only 6 mths away.
Sorry you have to deal with that Hun.

Oh well my brother has a very large savings from when he was working and apparently she does too, but my mom said her family is paying for it. And my sister thinks she will eventually get him to move to where her family lives which is 2 hours away and we will never see him. I tried to tell him that savings goes quick when you don't have a job but he wouldn't listen. I don't know what to do.

Omg I think I just ovulated. My test this morning and this afternoon were positive. I prayed a prayed and prayed for it to feel like it used to when I knew I was ovulating so I would know and it did. I had the spasms like I used to. My temp was high this morning though which I feel is strange if I'm ovulating now.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 3
athena, sorry about all of the stress with your brother. I know how hard it is to watch a family member do something that may not be best for them. I hope things get better.

On a more positive note, I pray that you did ovulate and caught that egg! The tests look great so I am sure you did or will very soon! FX!

So exciting Athena, hope you caught the egg.
It really us do hard to sit and watch and even harder when you say something and they don't listen and then watch it all fall apart. Chances are he won't listen even if you say something.

Yea I know, I kind of want to tell him my mom is disappointed they moved it up but didn't want to say anything to see what he says. As for me though, I got out of the shower and dh had our room set for romance ;) I didn't even tell him I had a positive ov test cause I read that can put pressure on men. But I've been kind of crampy afternoon and tonight. I pray this my month and I can surprise my mom on her bday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->