TTC#2 for the 4th month

Just wanted to say that I have had af like cramps since earlier tonight and its only 4 dpo

I sent my brothers fiancé a message, I hope she doesn't get mad. This is what I said though " I wanted to tell you that Jonathan and I wanted to get married in December but ended up waiting til May because we weren't financially ready and since Brandon doesn't have a job you both may want to pray about it. I'm not telling you what to do by any means but just make sure you can handle insurance utilities rent etc. before then cause it is tougher than you think on your own."

Just wanted to say that I have had af like cramps since earlier tonight and its only 4 dpo

I sent my brothers fiancé a message, I hope she doesn't get mad. This is what I said though " I wanted to tell you that Jonathan and I wanted to get married in December but ended up waiting til May because we weren't financially ready and since Brandon doesn't have a job you both may want to pray about it. I'm not telling you what to do by any means but just make sure you can handle insurance utilities rent etc. before then cause it is tougher than you think on your own."

Cramps can be a good sign :) I think you wrote a good message and (at least to me) it doesn't sound like you are trying to be mean or anything. If she is very young or immature she may get mad and think you are getting into her business, but hopefully she won't feel that way. I have tried to talk to family members before about thing like this and they have gotten really angry, but they were very young and I have had to remember how I acted at that age. I didn't want anyone telling me what to do, because I knew everything lol You are only trying to do what is best for your brother and she needs to understand that.

She didn't get mad but I don't think her mind is going to change :/

Dh was poking me last night asking is a little baby implanting lol.

Well at least you said something to her and that is all you can do right now probably. She will see that you were right eventually I am sure.

FX that your little baby is implanting :dust:

My friend gave birth to her sleeping angel this morning, they induced her yesterday.
They named her Harper Ava. I can't imagine having to go through labour, give birth and not get to take your baby home. :( such a sad day for them.
I'm guessing the hospital will take baby to see why she died, I hope they get some answers to why she passed away.

Misscalais, that is so awful. Why has there been so much hurt lately? I will definitely say a prayer for them. I can not even imagine how that must feel.

Misscalais I can't imagine how hard that must've been for them, I will say some prayers for them.

On top of the cramping, I'm having spasms in my uterus and sharp pains on and off in my boobs. I hope these are good signs and I'm not just losing my mind lol.

My friend gave birth to her sleeping angle this morning, they induced her yesterday.
They named her Harper Ava. I can't imagine having to go through labour, give birth and not get to take your baby home. :( such a sad day for them.
I'm guessing the hospital will take baby to see why she died, I hope they get some answers to why she passed away.

Misscalais that is so sad. I prey she heals from all the heartbreak and pain. I couldn't imagine something like that happening to anyone.We will keep her in our preyers

On top of the cramping, I'm having spasms in my uterus and sharp pains on and off in my boobs. I hope these are good signs and I'm not just losing my mind lol.

those sound like really good signs Athena. FX for you.

I'm doing a monsters inc. Cake for this weekend for some lady. I hope it comes out ok because this has not been a very good week for me.

Nlb I'm doing flower cupcakes with marshmallow fondant ladybuds for my nieces birthday Saturday and making her her own little ladybug cake. I bought some cheap cupcake stands and hand painted them. Hopefully it all turns out ok.

Update- I started having pinkish/brown spotting and sharp cramps, hope af isn't visiting early:cry:

That sounds cute. You should post a picture of them when you r finished

Nlb I'm doing flower cupcakes with marshmallow fondant ladybuds for my nieces birthday Saturday and making her her own little ladybug cake. I bought some cheap cupcake stands and hand painted them. Hopefully it all turns out ok.

Update- I started having pinkish/brown spotting and sharp cramps, hope af isn't visiting early:cry:
Sounds like it could be early IB? How many DPO are you again?

Thanks girls, it's the same friend I was talking about that had her scan and found out her baby passed. I just hope she can get through it I couldn't think of anything worse, and she was really hoping for a girl too life really sux sometimes :(
Athena and Nlb I can't even make cup cakes, you girls so need to come to my house and teach me some skills lol!

Thanks girls, it's the same friend I was talking about that had her scan and found out her baby passed. I just hope she can get through it I couldn't think of anything worse, and she was really hoping for a girl too life really sux sometimes :(
Athena and Nlb I can't even make cup cakes, you girls so need to come to my house and teach me some skills lol!

I would but it would take me a while to drive the Australia

Well girls I'm on cd 40 and for the past week I've been having a little blood not even enough to wear a pad in my cm. usually that will happen and a day later af would start. I am wondering if this is my af this month? That mc really screwed me up.

:cry:Ughhhhh I feel like crying right now. I'm pretty sure af has arrived. I'm only 6 dpo wth. I guess on to the next month:cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->