TTC#2 for the 4th month

On top of the cramping, I'm having spasms in my uterus and sharp pains on and off in my boobs. I hope these are good signs and I'm not just losing my mind lol.

Sound like some good signs to me!

I'm sorry Athena hope we get it next month. I'm still waiting for af to show and we r going to a water park Tuesday ugh

I'm ok I'm ready for this cycle hopefully that psychic was right with August :) August 6 is my moms bday and I'd love to surprise her. She keeps telling me its going to happen soon. She works for the state and enters all the birth records and our last name has been coming across a lot and then the other day there was a baby with my name.

I was wondering if I could add you ladies on Facebook. Mine is
https://www.facebook.com/christie.osborne2?ref=tn_tnmn
If you want to add me :)

I'm sorry to hear af showed Athena, I hope the psychic was right too and you get your bfp in August!
Nlb, did you and dh bd at all this cycle?

I'm ok I'm ready for this cycle hopefully that psychic was right with August :) August 6 is my moms bday and I'd love to surprise her. She keeps telling me its going to happen soon. She works for the state and enters all the birth records and our last name has been coming across a lot and then the other day there was a baby with my name.

I was wondering if I could add you ladies on Facebook. Mine is
https://www.facebook.com/christie.osborne2?ref=tn_tnmn
If you want to add me :)

I just sent you a friend request! Elizabeth Ann Bernal. Guess we don't really think about the fact that we don't know each others real names lol
I hope August is your month too! Good things happening for you girls makes me feel better. I went to the store for the first time today since my surgery. It was nice to be out of the house. Babies being everywhere was hard though. Knowing that just the day before we had picked out a crib makes it even harder. We had already been ordering baby clothes online. I know they all came, but DH took care of putting them away I guess. I think it is best that I didn't see them :cry: I was so excited and got carried away planning too soon I guess.

I finally got my necklace yesterday. I didn't upload a picture, but here is the link to the site with a pic of it. I love it so much! I really think it is going to help me.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/130284214/ella-sterling-fertility-miscarriage?ref=shop_home_active

And here is my FB too, if anyone anyone wants to add me.
https://www.facebook.com/elizabeth.a.bernal.7

Sent you both Requests. Under . Me and my hubby share. Obviously I'm Jen, lol.
Cjgirl, the necklace is beautiful. I love it!

I know that it's a long shot but I'm wondering if this could be implantation. I've been reading a lot stuff online about women who had heavy bleeding then got a bfp.

Omg I took a tes earlier, thinking what the heck I have these sensitive tests lets see what happens.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 8
Well girls I'm on cd 40 and for the past week I've been having a little blood not even enough to wear a pad in my cm. usually that will happen and a day later af would start. I am wondering if this is my af this month? That mc really screwed me up.
Not really sure could be I got full flow really bad but did spot a bit before hand.

I just realized I missed an entire page of conversation! I will blame it on pain meds!

nlb, I am anxious to see your Monsters Inc. cake!

athena, I saw your ladybug stands and cupcakes on FB. Very creative and cute :)

I'm still bleeding which worries me but I went and got a frer. I keep thinking its probably an evap but evaps aren't pink. Especially on these tests there usually thin or grey.

Ok here is my cake

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 2
Here r the cupcakes

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online