TTC#2 for the 4th month

athena & nlb, the cupcakes and cakes look awesome! Great job!

athena, how is the bleeding?

AF finally started today. To bad I will be at the water park at the same time. But at least we can start trying again when we get back home.
CJGirl how r you feeling?

AF finally started today. To bad I will be at the water park at the same time. But at least we can start trying again when we get back home.
CJGirl how r you feeling?

Sorry about AF. Hope your trip is still fun for you though. I am doing a lot better physically, but mentally I'm just a wreck. I think I'm doing better and then something will remind me of it all and I will fall apart. I keep crying. I think having to work on my research paper and final exam that are due on Wed is stressing me out and adding to it all. I am ready to be done with them at least. DH has been wonderful and is doing all the housework and trying to keep me positive. All I want to do is sleep.

This is the frer, I'm not really sure.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 6
Wow you guys are super creative, love the cakes and cupcakes! Mmm. Now I want a cupcake, lol.
Sorry your so stresses with the papers. I'm sure you'll do great on them.
Athena, really hard to tell on the especially from my phone. Did you only get one frer? Is that with first morning urine?

athena, it's hard for me to see too. The pictures on here don't get very big on my computer.

Cakes are beautiful girls!
It's my 26th birthday tomorrow :D hubby gave me my pressies early because he will be at work tomorrow and the kids at day care, he got me matching diamond earrings and necklace pendant :) we are going to the movies tomorrow night on my actual birthday though :)
We also got a lounge and dining set on interest free I'm so excited! We ordered one from another place it turned up and it was broken! The lounges were damaged as was the buffet so we rang them up and asked for a full refund I was so angry, the new one we are getting is much better :)
Athena I swear I see a very faint 2nd line on your FRER but I'm on my phone so I can't zoom in very well. Has your bleeding calmed down?
Nlb sorry for AF but I'm glad you can finally start trying again :)
Cjgirl im glad your hubby is helping out a lot and I'm sorry your exams are stressing you out so much :( how's the pain going is your tummy feeling any better?

Ps I must have missed a page also and seen you are all adding each other on Facebook :) ill spend you all friend requests too ( if that's ok? ) out facey is AmieNLuke Davis hubby and I also share a page, he doesn't write much but sometimes he puts annoying status up lol!
https://m.facebook.com/#!/amie.thompson1?__user=1681445334 this is us if my friend request doesn't go through :)

Happy birthday misscalais! I hope you have a great time.
I must have mist the Facebook thing also. Mine is nancy L Gehring

Happy Birthday misscalais! Hope it's great! Me and dh always do presents early, but that's because we have no patients and are to excited to wait, lol. Sound like he got a beautiful gift for you! Enjoy your movie:)
Athena, how many dpo are you? It's still really early right, looks like it could be the start f something. I can see what looks to be a faint second line on the second pic you posted. Hoping this is it for you!

I'm thinking this af or it was a chemical. The sensitive test is neg today. I guess I'll save the other frer. I guess I'll start my soy so I can ov again.

Happy Birthday Misscalais! How sweet of DH to get you such a beautiful gift. Hope you enjoy your new furniture. What movie are y'all going to see?

athena, I am sorry your tests went negative. It seems so unfair that we keep getting our hopes up and then things aren't working out how they should.

Thanks so much girls! Hubby definitely surprised me this year :)
We have to wait 4-6 weeks for our furniture to arrive I'm so impatient lol!
We want to see the Lone Ranger :) I've heard mixed reviews about it bit I'm hoping its good. :)

Thanks so much girls! Hubby definitely surprised me this year :)
We have to wait 4-6 weeks for our furniture to arrive I'm so impatient lol!
We want to see the Lone Ranger :) I've heard mixed reviews about it bit I'm hoping its good. :)

4-6 weeks is a long time to wait, but I guess we are use to waiting around here lol I hope you love it when it gets there. Let me know what you think of the movie.

athena, how are you doing? Has the bleeding stopped?

Yeah it's super annoying but the had to special order the lounge because you have an option on what side you want the chaise on ( its an L shaped modular lounge ) and they had to special order the dining table as well but I'm not sure why on that one. But yep as you said us girls are so used to hanging around waiting lol at least I know that I'm definitely getting this delivery lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->