TTC#2 for the 4th month

I'm thinking this af or it was a chemical. The sensitive test is neg today. I guess I'll save the other frer. I guess I'll start my soy so I can ov again.
That's no good hun, what's the bleeding like is it super heavy or light?

This is it here but we aren't getting it in this colour, the one we are getting is a grey/black slate colour :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 3
This is it here but we aren't getting it in this colour, the one we are getting is a grey/black slate colour :)

I like it a lot! It looks so comfortable. I wish we had that much seating in our living room, but our house is really small. A couch like that would take up the whole room here lol You're right, at least you know this is coming for sure lol

Bleeding is almost gone I think. I don't think it's been too bad. I just don't know why I'd have positives then nothing. Misscalais we had a U shaped sectional that we loved one side was a chase but we had to sell it when we bought our house cause it was too big :(

It's super comfy. Luke didn't like it at 1st, until I made him sit in it lol, then got him to try every other lounge in the shop and this was the most comfortable. It's actually too big for our lounge room too lol but all the sections can come apart so you can have it how u want it, so we have to take one part out and put it in storage until we move to a bigger house. :haha:
Athena I'm glad the bleeding has almost stopped, it also confuses me too seems you were only 6DPO when it started and with the faint positives. I think maybe you should test again in a week and if nothing presume it was an early AF possibly a chemical? I'm sorry this has been so rough on you :hugs:

I could've been wrong on my O date because I didn't have a regular sleep cycle with temping. I was going to test in a week anyways just to be sure, but I'm really thinking it was a chemical because I had a positive 2 days in a row then the faint on the frer. Our couch was super comfy too. We sold it to a friend and so we go over there and have hung out on it since then lol. They actually live one street over, we can see there house from ours.

Misscalais, I love the couch! I want one like that. Need to wait for our current ones to take a crap :)
Athena, hmm. Like you said I would test again because if implantation may take a few days for positive.
Cjgirl, did you get the stuff done for class today? Feeling any less stressed? (About school)
Nlb, hope your enjoying the great wolf!!!

Misscalais, I love the couch! I want one like that. Need to wait for our current ones to take a crap :)
Athena, hmm. Like you said I would test again because if implantation may take a few days for positive.
Cjgirl, did you get the stuff done for class today? Feeling any less stressed? (About school)

We leave tomorrow morning. I hope we have fun. my little boy is very excited.

So I'm having some strange things going on. Got in bed at 10, went to the bathroom before too and I have gotten up to pee 4 times in 2.5 hours. I'm also having diarrhea and have been nauseous for 2 days on and off. WTH is going on. Oh and the bleeding has stopped. Checked my cervix and it is high.

I have finished my research paper and now I am working on the final exam. I worked on it forever yesterday and I didn't even finish one question :/ I have until tomorrow to finish. I am so ready for it to be over with.

athena, when are you going to test again?

I tested this morning with an .88 test and there wasn't anything. I'm going to wait a couple and take another.

I tested this morning with an .88 test and there wasn't anything. I'm going to wait a couple and take another.

I'm not too sure about those tests anymore. I got a BFP on a digital and that .88 test was still so light you could barely see it. I think it must take a lot of hormones for those to get dark.

So I have no idea what CD I am, plan of action is to wing it this month lol! Trying not to look at the calendar much so I'm not counting days :)

Did you at least mark the day you started so you would know when you are late?

Athena like Cjgirl said those .88 cent test were crap for me too. It was like 5 weeks until I seen a non squinter.

Misscalais, taking it easy and relaxing could be just what you need. Hope that's what it takes! Do you have a planned date for testing?

Had my doctors appt today, since I am going the planned c section route they will do it at 39 weeks so Jaynie will be here by September 6th. Holy moly maximum 7 weeks away!!!

Yes I made sure I noted when AF started :) I won't be testing until/if I'm late. So around the 8-9th of August I think it would make me officially late. My last cycle was 32-33 days I think. So I'm really hoping this relaxed approach will help :)

Had my doctors appt today, since I am going the planned c section route they will do it at 39 weeks so Jaynie will be here by September 6th. Holy moly maximum 7 weeks away!!!
Oh my gosh! How exciting, that's so soon :)

That's so exciting! Have you had a c section before? I'm sure you probably already told us, but I can't remember.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->