TTC#2 for the 4th month

Misscalais, that sounds like a good plan! DH and I were talking today about how anxious we are for me to get to the dr on Thursday and find out how I am doing and all. We especially want to know if it is okay to have sex! lol We were laughing about the fact that we will have to use condoms so I don't get pregnant! Deep down it hurts and will be awful waiting to try again, but since I can't change it we might as well laugh and have fun having sex just because we really want to. I thought to myself using condoms probably won't matter it took a year for me to get pregnant before, but with my luck I would get pregnant the first time we did it and it would not be safe. I think I should still use my calendar to track to see how my cycles are doing and if they get back to normal. It is midnight here and I couldn't sleep because I can't stop thinking about finishing my exam. I figured I might as well work on it. Tomorrow I will turn this stuff in and then I can have a real break! Well at least until it is time to get ready for the fall semester! Until then, I am truly going to try and relax! Starting off on Thursday night with watching movies and drinking wine with DH. That use to be our favorite thing to do on date night, so I think it needs to be temporarily brought back while we wait to try. Okay I have rambled enough...trying to not work on this exam lol

Misscalais, that sounds like a good plan! DH and I were talking today about how anxious we are for me to get to the dr on Thursday and find out how I am doing and all. We especially want to know if it is okay to have sex! lol We were laughing about the fact that we will have to use condoms so I don't get pregnant! Deep down it hurts and will be awful waiting to try again, but since I can't change it we might as well laugh and have fun having sex just because we really want to. I thought to myself using condoms probably won't matter it took a year for me to get pregnant before, but with my luck I would get pregnant the first time we did it and it would not be safe. I think I should still use my calendar to track to see how my cycles are doing and if they get back to normal. It is midnight here and I couldn't sleep because I can't stop thinking about finishing my exam. I figured I might as well work on it. Tomorrow I will turn this stuff in and then I can have a real break! Well at least until it is time to get ready for the fall semester! Until then, I am truly going to try and relax! Starting off on Thursday night with watching movies and drinking wine with DH. That use to be our favorite thing to do on date night, so I think it needs to be temporarily brought back while we wait to try. Okay I have rambled enough...trying to not work on this exam lol
Good luck with your exam Hun.
I'm glad you and hubby can lighten the mood a little like that, it sure does help a little :) I think that would be so strange going back to using condoms. ( we haven't used them pretty much for like 8 years :blush: haha we used them the 1st couple of years we were dating then stopped because *TMI WARNING* I don't like the feeling of them :blush: we've always just used the pull out method apart from one time when I was on the pill for about a year.
I hope you get the all clear to be intimate again. To be honest I cried the 1st time we did the deed after my 1st miscarriage so many mixed emotions for me when the time came.
Date night sounds amazing and just what you need I think it will help you relax a lot :)

Yeah, we have used a condom maybe twice. I know that's not good, but I don't like them either and I had a mirena. Which by the way I think I have decided to never get again, even if it means condoms forever because I found out another possible issue after removal is ectopic pregnancy. Even if I have another baby and never want another one, if it can cause these kinds of problems who knows what else it may do. So back to what I was originally saying lol I am afraid I may get very emotional the first time we do it again too. I hope not, but knowing me it is a possibility. I hope the dr says 3 months will be enough, even though my mom and the other dr say 6. It has almost been one month so maybe it will go by very quickly. I keep looking at the bright side. Before I was scared that I wouldn't finish academy because it ends a month after I was due, but now I don't have to worry about that. I wish I did though :(

Lol I'm glad I'm not the only one I think they suck.
Well I'll know never to get the marina now. I've heard lots of bad things about it but the thought that it can cause ectopic is really scary.
I hope the Dr tells you three months too, 6 months just seems like such a long time. Fingers crossed for you. And I hope that once you get to start trying again it happens right away :)

Fingers crossed for you cjgirl.

Condoms do suck, but dh didn't want kids and birth control made me out of whack so we had no other choice. I have to say though we started with Trojans and i think it was the ecstasy ones were good. But then we started getting the lifestyles skyn and they were the closest to nothing and not that expensive.

Cjgirl, hope the doc says 3 months! I also never knew that about mirena. Good to know. I think we're done after this, but not sure how I feel about sterilization just yet, so condoms it will be, which I too hate, so I don't know. We'll see.

My sister had her tubes tied of course this was her third. But her husbands cousin had twins and had her tubes tied because she had 3 kids and is now pregnant with #4. So my sister is scared now lol. The twins looked about 1 yr old and she looked 6-7 months pregnant.

So I had another reading done by someone else cause it was supposed to be more precise on dates and year and this is what it said.
Your cards show conception (or getting your first positive pregnancy test) between Jul. 22 - Aug. 22! The cards seem to support this as they show the possibility of the birth of a child around the end of May 2014.

The cards show that you may be "turning a blind eye" to things that you've needed to address for your health and fertility for some time now. You should find yourself ready and able now to meet these challenges! You already know in your gut what you need to do. Time to do it.
It was only 2.50 and it basically confirmed the other :)

I need some prayers for a friend, well actually she is more like family since she dated my cousin for a few years. But she was 34 weeks and went to the ER two nights ago and the baby had no heart beat. She delivered him yesterday and I can't even imagine her pain. It hurts my heart just thinking about it.

Praying for your friend Hun, how awful to have to go through that and so close to due date. Absolutely heart breaking :cry: xoxo

I need some prayers for a friend, well actually she is more like family since she dated my cousin for a few years. But she was 34 weeks and went to the ER two nights ago and the baby had no heart beat. She delivered him yesterday and I can't even imagine her pain. It hurts my heart just thinking about it.

I am so sorry to hear this. It breaks my heart. I will definitely say a prayer for she and her family.

So the doctor said I was moving around well and that healing looked good. She said I had to wait at least 3 weeks before starting back to boot camp and when I do go back I have to go slow. Swimming, sex, and walking are all fine. She explained to us exactly what happened and how she fixed it. She said she has only had this type of ectopic happen a couple of other times and both times when the woman came in she was almost dead and had to have her uterus removed. I knew it was bad, but hearing again made me say an extra thank you to God that not only did I survive, but I was able to keep my uterus. She said it really was a miracle. I still have HCG in my system, I cried when I saw the test. I have to go for a blood test next week and if it hasn't depleted all of the way I have to have a shot to make it go away. It explains a lot though. My body and mind still think they are pregnant for sure. As for what we were waiting to hear, along with you guys, was we need to wait at least 3-4 months. She said we may have trouble getting pregnant though because of my damaged tube though. Only problem is my mom will not let go of me waiting 6. In fact she doesn't want us to try again. I am scared too, but we still want to try. So to please her and make it less stressful all around we have decided to wait until Christmas break. It will be hard, but I think it is best. I feel like it will take forever to get pregnant again. The dr said next time I will have a sonogram asap to make sure that the baby has implanted inside of the uterus. I took an emotional step back today for sure.

My sister had her tubes tied of course this was her third. But her husbands cousin had twins and had her tubes tied because she had 3 kids and is now pregnant with #4. So my sister is scared now lol. The twins looked about 1 yr old and she looked 6-7 months pregnant.

So I had another reading done by someone else cause it was supposed to be more precise on dates and year and this is what it said.
Your cards show conception (or getting your first positive pregnancy test) between Jul. 22 - Aug. 22! The cards seem to support this as they show the possibility of the birth of a child around the end of May 2014.

The cards show that you may be "turning a blind eye" to things that you've needed to address for your health and fertility for some time now. You should find yourself ready and able now to meet these challenges! You already know in your gut what you need to do. Time to do it.
It was only 2.50 and it basically confirmed the other :)

That reading is awesome! Guess we will be hearing you have a BFP soon.

I sure hope so cjgirl. I've been waiting a year for this.

I'm glad you got some good news and y'all have a plan. Sometimes what you want isn't always the smartest decision, and when you step back you see what needs to be done.

I'm glad you got the ok for the 3 months but can totally see where your mom is coming from, as I'm sure you can too. I can not even begin to imagine my daughter going through that and I truly hope she/they never do. It's just so scary to think about how bad it could have been and how lucky you are. I am glad to hear they will take the necessary precautions when you get your bfp in December :) I will be here with you through the wait so don't go away!!! Since you said that the surgery was essentially like having a c section, will you have to have one when you get pregnant?

I did have a csection with dd1 and a rather traumatic one, I ended up hemmorageing and having to have a blood transfusion. I am starting to have anxiety about this one and really wish storks just brought the baby to you :)

Athena that reading sounds great! Crazy how alike they are praying that means it will happen this cycle for you! I am so sorry to hear of your friends loss. I will say a prayer for her.

I'm glad you got the ok for the 3 months but can totally see where your mom is coming from, as I'm sure you can too. I can not even begin to imagine my daughter going through that and I truly hope she/they never do. It's just so scary to think about how bad it could have been and how lucky you are. I am glad to hear they will take the necessary precautions when you get your bfp in December :) I will be here with you through the wait so don't go away!!! Since you said that the surgery was essentially like having a c section, will you have to have one when you get pregnant?

I did have a csection with dd1 and a rather traumatic one, I ended up hemmorageing and having to have a blood transfusion. I am starting to have anxiety about this one and really wish storks just brought the baby to you :)

I can totally understand where my mom is coming from. I meant to ask if I will have to have a c section next time. I am scared to go through a surgery like that again. That is really scary that you had to go through that. I will pray that yours goes perfectly. And don't worry I won't be going anywhere! We have all come to far together to not see it through until everyone gets a BFP :)

Time for movies and wine with DH! I have cried enough for today. Hope you all have a nice night.

My sister head two natural births and then this last one was a csection. My nephews heart rate started dropping so she had to be on oxygen and lay on her side for hours he stabilized but when she had to push he wouldn't come out and his heart rate started going up and down again so they did an emergency csection and turns out the chord was around his neck.

Well we r finaly back from vacation. My DS had a great time. but we r happy to be back home. I hope everyone is doing well. Any BFPs while I was away. I'm still waiting for AF to finish so we can start trying again.

I am so mad right now. This girl that I know posted last month that she was pregnant. She is 21 pregnant with her 2nd and it is with the same guy, but the first time around, she got pregnant like the day she met him. Well they have broken so many times and gotten back together and this last time she had cheated on him and this was just a few months ago. The 1st part at pisses me off is that her step sister got pregnant when she was pregnant the first time and she told everyone that her step sister did it to copy her, well I know for a fact that she was on the pill, but her step sister announced she was pregnant in may and then in June she announces she's pregnant. Who's copying who now. 2nd part that pisses me off, 1 week before she announces she's pregnant she posted a picture of a pitcher of margaritas and the caption said 1 pitcher won't hurt. Seriously?!? These dimwits can get pregnant but we can't.

It really is so hard and frustrating when this happens. People accidentally getting pregnant when there are do many women trying and trying. It really is a shame.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->