TTC#2 for the 4th month

Thanks Hun :) he had a great day. I can't believe my baby is 3 already lol

3rd day of ferning for me, cp is still soft, high, open and wet. Didn't get to BD last night cause hubby was being a giant jerk ( his mum has upset him ) so he's just in an awful snappy mood, so I hope he snaps out of that soon I'm really hoping to BD tonight. We got in two nights in a row before last night though I'm hoping that's enough.

I can't believe my baby will be 8 in September!!!
Hope you get your BD in tonight. Sorry he wasn't up for it last night. Just remember it doesn't take much! DH and I only did twice the month of my BFP during O time. Hope you catch that egg and it's sticky...in the right place.

Hope everyone is doing well. Today is CD11. I'm going to start my OPKs tonight I hope to get a positive soon. e have been BDing very other night so far I hope we can keep it up.
Misscalais I hope you husband gets in a better mood and ya can BD tonight. Sorry his mom is making him upset.
CJGirl how r you doing?
Athena what day r you on? Have you Oed yet?

I'm on cd 12, my temp dipped today but still no positive opk. I'm really crampy so I'm wondering if I'm about to O without a positive. We'll see if it rises or if I get a positive in the next few days. I realized earlier though that I've been doing my opk's wrong and dipping them too long so I'm wondering if that's why I'm not getting a darker test. My cervix is high soft and open so I think it's definitely getting closer. Dh was so cute earlier, he was feeding my nephew and playing with him. Also I've been worried about my cat and how he will react to a baby and he was so sweet. He went up to the car seat and they were looking at each other like what are you. My nephews eyes got huge when he saw him. Then I picked him and went and sat down and the cat followed me and got up on the chair behind me to check him out. Our other cat came up and was rubbing her face on the babies legs. Took my worries away :)

Dh is so funny. I asked if we were going to bd and he said no he had to get up early and i said oh well I might be about to ov and he was like oh well we better do it then cause we haven't since Sunday. Lol then says I love it when you talk dirty to me like that lmao. So needless to say my hips are elevated as I type.

nlb, I'm doing okay. Having some restless nights though now because I am out of pain pills and it is very hard to get comfortable and relax. I hope you O soon.

athena, that is so funny! Once I told DH we had to BD and he said he was tired. I told him I had good cervical mucus and we had too! He said, oh my gosh babe! That sounds gross. Can't you just say you're really wet or something lol Sounds like your cats would be find with a baby. I worried about the pets when I had DD. The cat we had then could have cared less. He wouldn't even get near the baby. I'm not sure how our cat now would react. I'm sure she would hate a toddler. She only sits or snuggles with us when she wants to. You can forget picking her up and her being calm for too long. She is still very young though and a rescue. She has gotten more loving since we brought her home, so hopefully she will continue to relax.

Our female cat I had no worries except maybe she would be jealous because she is my cat. She wants my attention a lot. Like as I type she is here cuddled up to me. She gets jealous of my ipad lol she will walk on it or in front of it when she wants me to give her attention, but she is the sweetest cat in the world and just adores my nieces and like I said she was rubbing my nephews legs. She has never bit or scratched anyone, we've had her since she about 7 or 8 months and she is close to 2 now. Our male cat, the way I like to describe him is we should've named him Sheldon after Sheldon from the Big Bang theory. He doesn't liked to be touched, maybe if you scratch his chin, but that time is limited. He has a certain spot on the couch and if there is something in his way he will sit there and look at you look at it look back at you over and over til you pick it up. If you pet him down his back, most cats stick there butts up, he bends his back legs in an effort to get you to stop. He is very picky about his food. We tried switching one time and he picked all of the food he liked out and left the other. So we ended up going from iams premium protection, which is expensive but krogers had it on clearance so we got like 6 bags of it, iams proactive. And he went on a hunger strike but then realized it wasn't that much different. I can get different flavored and he'll still eat it but if i tried to switch brands he would be angry. He is also very particular about the litter box. If he deems it too full he will hold it and when dh cleans it at night he sits in there and watches him clean (we ave a running joke that he's sitting there saying that's right clean my shit out lol) and as soon as he's done he jumps in. He will never not use the litter box, we actually had to get a bigger taller litter box than the standard because he had an incident where he had gotten too long for the box and accidently pooped over the side then freaked out and hid under the bed. He is a very good cat if you live on his terms lol. If you do something he doesn't like he will give you a warning bite but its not hard or anything. My nieces think he is mean because he won't play like the other and I try to tell them he is just different. He's a Bengal cat and I don't know if that has anything to do with it or what. I think the petting thing is a sensory issue. The funny part though is that he loves to cuddle. He sleeps with me every night almost since weve had him. I think we gave him one night to get used to the litter box cause he was 6 weeks old and he is over 2 now.

This is him when he was a baby

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 4
Aww so cute!!! My two cats don't particularly like by dd, but that's because she isn't very nice to them, so they stay clear. And my poor dogs, I have to lock them up soemtimes because she won't stop messing with them and I feel sorry for them. She constantly wants to be laying next to them, on them. Coving them with blankets, riding them, checking there ears and teeth. We have a lab and a Rottweiler. Luckily I don't think they could hurt a fly, but am always aware an pay close attention because you really never know, even though they wouldn't they weigh 110 and 130 and sometimes a but clumsy so don't want her to get run down either.

Well I woke up this morning and I was bleeding again. what the heck. I have another obgyn appt on Monday so im going to have her check my hormone levels I want to know what is going on.

This is Rudy and Pennie. They love warm laundry. You can't tell by the pic but he is double her size. She's about 6-7 lbs and he is 12-13 lbs.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 1
We also have a boxer he was 52 lbs we got him in march and the previous owner had twin toddlers that he let climb all over him. He loves my nieces too. So I'm not too worried about him.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 3
The other night when I was putting my little boy to sleep he told me "Mama I want to sing you a song" I said ok sing and he started singing" I know what boys like boys like girls like me" LOL I couldn't stop laughing

Thanks girls we managed to BD last night :happydance: lol! Didn't even have to convince DH because he started it :haha:
Omg Athena :rofl: that's so funny!
Girls all your animals are so cute! My cat, which sounds similarly like yours cjgirl never had a problem with the kids she just stays well away from them lol she will tolerate them now but only on her terms otherwise she just steers clear of them. They have been scratched a few times but nothing too bad and only when they got too rough with her. She's a cow but I love her lol.
So I'm hoping that I have Oed and not just geared up for it.
Nlb, sorry about the bleeding that is strange hopefully you can find out why.

Ok here she is lol this is her sleeping next to DS1 on the lounge when he was a bub she'd never get any closer than this lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe