TTC#2 for the 4th month

And this is myself and our dog Bear, we got him as a rescue when DS2 was 3 weeks old. He was horrible as a puppy but a really calm sweet dog now :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 1
Misscalais, is he part lab? My lab was pretty naughty as a puppy as well, and really until he was like 3 and finally started to calm down, now at 5 he still has his moments, but is really such a good dog.

Yeah we think so, he was a rescue so not 100% on the breed but he's a mix of ( what we think ) black lab, staffy and mastiff. He's huge, chewed everything in site up until about 18 mths ago, he even chewed the red carpet we hired for our wedding I was furious lol but thankfully has grown out of it :) lol I want a dachshund but hubby won't let me get one till the cat kicks the bucket :O

***Warning may be TMI ***
Has anyone ever all of a sudden felt really wet down there went to the bathroom and had just a ton of ewcm. That just happened lol.

Our boxer is 3 but you would think he was a puppy. He is so bad especially if he gets mad at you. He will go get things like tissue out of the bathroom trash and shred it in our guest room. One night we had our best friend over and we had been drinking a lot and had gotten some pizza and hot wings. We didn't pick anything up before bed cause we crashed. I hear him licking so I go see what he's doing and he had licked the whole bowl of hot sauce clean. I told him I hoped had diarrhea lol. I wanted a little dog like a lottle yorkie, but he wanted a manly dog lol. he said next do we get is little lol. I would take every stray cat I saw if I could but dh wouldn't allow it lol. Pennie was a stray, well we think she was someone's and they either moved and left her there or they just ditched her because they didn't want her anymore. She was just wandering around trying to get in trash cans so we gave her some food and put her on our back porch. And the next it was pouring so I went and got her gave her a bath and took her to the vet to make sure she was ok to be around our cat. And she had nasty ear mites. So both cats got ear drops.

Yeah Athena that's happened to me before, like two days before O day. But I rarely leak EWCM any more, not sure why but yes used to happen quite often.
Aww what a naughty boy I bet he had a yucky tummy little bugger. Dogs are funny you can never stay mad at them. Our dog is an outside dog he has a lambs wool blanket and a huge fluffy single bed dinosaur blanket and a special mattress. He's spoilt! Lol.
I'd so adopt all the homeless cats too but my hubby would divorce me lol! He doesn't like cats so I'm lucky to even have one.

Sorry I haven't been around for a few days. Been busy working and getting ready for our new flooring to be installed in the playroom. I love all of the pet pics! Athena, your kitten picture is soooo cute! Let's see if attaching a pic of our Charlie worked. I haven't ever posted a pic on here lol Our dog is a rescue and he is wonderful and weird lol He still chews on things sometimes, but when he does he punishes himself by going in his crate lol

nlb, I hope they figure out what is going on.

I had a HCG lab drawn this morning, so I will fine out soon if it has gone away on it's own.

Attachments

• Charles.jpg
    Charles.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 1
This is the shelter picture of Lucy. We adopted her in January.

Let's try that again lol

Attachments

• Lucy.jpg
    Lucy.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 0
In a week dh and I will have been married for 5 years! Holy crap that went by fast!

She so cute too!

Right now she is laying on her new favorite spot on the playroom floor. She is going to be so sad when they take the carpet out in a few hours and replace it with wood.

Isn't it weird to hope a pregnancy test is negative? It feels so weird.

It's not loading the pics for some reason I will try again later, but its pics of my cats.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 3
Hahaha of course it did! That's ^ pinky and this is maylee

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 2
So I had some spotting earlier red then turned to brown within 2 hours. So either I ovulated or I'm about to. But still no positive opk.

Hmm. Didnt you have spotting last cycle around o also? Are your tests getting darker?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->