TTC#2 for the 4th month

Cjgirl of course you can stay. Youre apart of this group. Whether you are ttc or not. When I read your post it kind of broke my heart, but I know it's a decision that wasn't easy for you. I'm still praying for you.

Afm I have been cleaning and watching how do I look all day. Every makeover makes me cry lol my temp dropped way way down all the way down to 95.57 I hope it's an ovulation dip but we shall see.

Thanks cjgirl :)
Aww some people are just morons that are sticky beaks with no regard for what anyone else may be feeling. I'm sorry you had to go through that.
Of course you can stay, it wouldn't be the same without you. You girls are like my online family support I tell you girls everything before I tell anyone else other than DH.
It's more than just ttc here :) :friends:

Fingers crossed it is Athena. Your cycle has been crazy this mth. :headspin: what CD are you now?

Cjgirl:hugs: you better stay! Like the others said it wouldn't be the same without you. What made you decide to go that route? If you don't mind me asking have you decided if you guys will be adopting Travis? How did the playroom turn out? Any pics? On a different topic, my friend went to see the conjuring , said it was super scary! Can't wait for it to come out in video. I feel like I could use a good movie night.

Thanks girls :hugs: I have thought about it a lot and since it was already dangerous because of my meds to TTC in the first place and the risk of another blood clot. Add to that the ectopic and a possibility of it happening again, I just don't know that it is worth it any longer. That is twice now that I have been rushed to the ER near death and if something did happen to me, my ex husband, against my wishes, might be able to take DD from DH and I CANNOT stand the thought of that! It makes me sick. DH told me, he just needs me to be okay. Maybe if the doctor feels more confident about it after I heal, things will change, but I'm just so unsure. As far as Travis though, I'm not sure. I mean DH and I made up our minds that we wanted him, but my mother in law is not making any effort to figure out what will be necessary for us to do so. I am tired of trying to figure it out and it is hard for me because I have to communicate through DH because she doesn't speak English very well and I don't know enough Spanish. It is tough. I am just going to focus on other things and wait.
I finished painting the playroom today and hopefully it will be done tomorrow! I will post a pic when it's finished!

athena, I really hope you o'ed or do soon!

Finally finished with the playroom! But it says the picture file is too large, so I will try and send y'all pics through FB IM.

That's totally understandable Hun it's a tough decision but when you e already gone through so much it's just too hard sometimes. We will always be here for you :)

Girls I'm going out of my mind trying not to test lol I really just want to test. I think I might tomorrow with FMU just to get the urge out of my system lol

I think I'm about 7DPO lol way too early to be testing. The tww goes so slow lol

I'm anxious for you to test too! I get confused as to what day it is for you versus us though lol I know you are ahead of us by several hours I just don't know how many.

I tested haha! Bfn, of course I feel better now I can hold off for a few more days. I'm worried though because I was laying on the floor watching tv and my 3 year old did like a full bomb that you do when you jump in a pool on my lower back and it hurt so bad I thought he had broken my back I felt my hip bones and my tummy drive into the ground so hard :( I know it's not likely that it would effect a possible pregnancy being so teeny tiny with all that cushion in between ) I cramped for a few hours after it happened though i had to take pain relief.
We are a day in front of you guys but I'm not sure by how many hours I'm going to google it lol ok so it's 1030am Thursday the 1st of August here and there its 730pm Wednesday the 31st of July :) so like 15 hours in front of you :)

Ouch, that sounds painful! But like you said I don't think it could damage anything. Can't wait for you to test again and get your bfp!

Well I went to the doctor and she said everything was back to normal. All my test came back normal and we got the go ahead and try again YAY!!!

Yeah dragonfly it wasn't nice I don't know what possessed him to jump so hard on my back like that, I wasn't impressed lol I think I'll test again maybe 10DPO which will be in two days then again on 14 DPO if AF hasn't arrived by then :)
Nlb yay that's fantastic I'm so glad everything is good and you can try again. :happydance:

That sounds awful Misscalais. DD has done that before. Sometimes little ones just don't think and get way too rowdy! I'm sure it didn't hurt anything, well other than your back of course. Can't wait for you to test again!

nlb, that is great news! Congrats!

AF came back this morning. I think it's gonna be a super heavy one. It kind of feels like it is really all over now.

:hugs: Cjgirl, I know how hard that must be. Did the doc ever get back to you?
Nlb, glad you got the ok and everything looks good. Oh and by the way your cakes are amazing!

Nlb, glad you got the ok and everything looks good. Oh and by the way your cakes are amazing!

The dr didn't call, which they don't unless something is abnormal, and since I got AF I am assuming I'm back to negative. I go back in Oct for another post op check.

The dr didn't call, which they don't unless something is abnormal, and since I got AF I am assuming I'm back to negative. I go back in Oct for another post op check.

I hope every thing comes out fine. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->