TTC#2 for the 4th month

I wanted to share my fertility necklace that dh bought me last year.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 3
I don't remember what all of it is but I know the front circle is rose quartz.

I like it too :)
So my dh's uncle died of pnemonia yesterday evening :-( he was only in his early 50's. So sad. He had an 18 year old and a 21 year old. So very sad!

Cjgirl I hope AF isn't too horrible for you :hugs:
Athena that's so pretty! :)
Dragonfly that's so sad :( sending prayers your way, life it's just too horrible sometimes.

I'm so sorry to hear that dragonfly. I will be praying for you're family. :hugs:

So the dr's office called this morning and asked me to come in for another preg test blood draw. Apparently my levels are still elevated. I told her I was bleeding and she said I could bleed even if I still have HCG in my system. I am bleeding a lot though. I think on the way home I am going to get a HPT and see for myself what it looks like now a week after the other test. I can't believe it took a week for them to call. I am just ready for it to end.

Yeah, that's crazy they should have called by the next day. Really ridiculous!

The girl who drew my blood said they should call by Monday. We'll see. I took an 88cent Walmart test and it was negative. Hopefully, that is correct.

I've been having a hard time the past few days. It's cd 22 and I haven't ovulated. I don't know what to do, how long to wait it out, or what?

I hope that since you started bleeding its getting it all out.
Thank you girls for your condolences. We were going to go to florida, but they have decided not to have anything for him. My dh is pretty upset about it and feels it doesn't provided the closure needed and I agree.

Is it possible that you O'd and the test didnt get super dark? What are you going on that you didn't o, temp?

You may have and not known. OPKs and temp can be confusing at times for sure. Have you been BD?

The test actually ended up with a faint positive :/ I posted before the time was up I guess. I'll have to wait on the dr.

dragonfly, that is sad that they aren't doing anything for him. Some people need that closure and a chance to say goodbye. I know I need it. I will be thinking of y'all.

My temps don't show ovulation at all. I had a positive opk on sunday and my temp just dropped way low. Anytime I've ovulated it has shown in my temps. And they have just been all over the place. It's just so frustrating, but maybe I'm just going to O late. I found a forum on here about soy causing them to ovulate later so I guess I'll have to wait it out.

My temps don't show ovulation at all. I had a positive opk on sunday and my temp just dropped way low. Anytime I've ovulated it has shown in my temps. And they have just been all over the place. It's just so frustrating, but maybe I'm just going to O late. I found a forum on here about soy causing them to ovulate later so I guess I'll have to wait it out.

I'm sorry. I know it's frustrating. Hopefully you are just going to ovulate a bit late. FX.

Aww dagonfly that's terrible :( how can you not give a loved one a chance to say goodbye and for the person that passed away a chance to have their life celebrated? I really feel for your hubby that must be so hard :(
Cjgirl I hope your levels drop sll the way with the bleeding it's a horrible feeling to see a + pregnancy test when you know you are no longer pregnant :hugs:
Athena I hope u O soon I'd just keep BD every other day and if no O by like CD 30 take a pregnant test just in case then take the stuff you take to bring AF on? :hugs:
Well for me :bfn: again I'm going to test again on Monday ( around 12DPO ) and if that's - ill just wait for AF if she doesn't arrive by the 9th ill test again :)

I am so mad at dh right now. He was gone to camp from Sunday to Wednesday. Had to work 8-3 Thursday, then had football 4:15 to 8. Was gone from 8:30-12 then had football 3:00-9 and comes home and says all the coaches are hanging out and he wanted to go for a little while. He just texted me that they sealed him into poker night so he don't know when he will be home and it's already 10:30. But he doesn't want me to be mad. Seriously?!?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->