TTC#2 for the 4th month

Oh cjgirl I am so happy and excited for y'all. I'm glad your dd took it so well and is so excited.

That's great news cjgirl. Hopefully all works out really well :)
I do really feel for poor little Travis it must be so confusing for him. But give by the situation I think he will be best off with you guys I think that's where he will get the best love and care, and he gets your little girl to be around which is always nice for babies. And it's fantastic that DD is on board with it as well.
I'm excited for you Hun :)

So for me, around 14DPO bfn again still no AF just wish it would hurry up already. Checked CP high, very closed and softish so I'm confused I guess I must have Oed a little later which is very annoying lol I just want to know so I can either book my holiday or book a drs appt lol!
Athena and nlb how are you girls going?

So for me, around 14DPO bfn again still no AF just wish it would hurry up already. Checked CP high, very closed and softish so I'm confused I guess I must have Oed a little later which is very annoying lol I just want to know so I can either book my holiday or book a drs appt lol!
Athena and nlb how are you girls going?

I hope something happens soon so you know what to do! I want you to get a BFP, but I also want you to get to go on that awesome vacation! lol

So it's 12:30 am here and I was just about to try and go to sleep when my phone started flashing because I had an email and it was from the doctor's office. So I had to get up and on the computer to see what it was! It was my lab results. The first test my HCG levels were at 20. Now they are at 12, so I have to have another lab drawn in 2 weeks to make sure they continue their decrease. It is good that they are so low, but it is still a bit upsetting to see and wanting HCG levels to go away. Now I am wide awake and thinking too much. Better watch TV I guess until I am sleepy again :/

Thanks Hun, I feel the same, either way I get something out the end of it. I'd prefer the baby but ill be happy with a holiday :)
Aww I'm glad it's decreasing it seems to be taking such a long time for you which must be so heartbreaking. It's such an emotional feeling hoping for bfn I feel your pain :hugs: hope you get some sleep.

Spoke too soon, pink cm has started looks like I'm having a holiday.

Aww misscalais well at least you will have lots of fun on vacation.

I think I may have finally ovulated. My temp went up. We only bd'd yesterday though so I hope it was enough, the last time was 5 or 6 days ago. We shall see though. Here's the crazy part. The one reading I had said the number significant to the pregnancy (conception or bfp)was 6 if I did ovulate yesterday, it was the 6th. Which is kinda crazy lol.

Thanks girls :)
Well wake up and no AF yet :-/ back back is aching though so it can't be too far away I'm not sure why my CM was pink last night though AF normally arrives bright and early just after I notice it. I found it during checking CP though so checked again this morning and nothing! So annoying lol so hopefully by this afternoon :)
Athena fingers crossed! That sounds really good! What CD are you on now?

How frustrating for you Athena! It's going to make a very long cycle for you Hun. I'm CD 33 and going out of my mind can't imagine how you are feeling.

Wow athena, that is a late o, but at least you did and your not waiting wondering if you will or not.
Misscalais, how strange about the no af, did you test again today? Will you put off ttc until after vacation?

Well AF finally arrived. ( around lunch time ) we won't be ttc for about 3-4 mths now it's going to be really strange :(

FX athena!

Misscalais, so you think there is a possibility the pink cm was implantation?

I will start by saying I hope that I do not sound ungrateful at all for having the opportunity to have Travis here, but it is going to be so rough for a while and I am worried and stressed. I don't think MIL really ever put him down, so he screams if I don't hold him every second and with me still trying to get his things ready it is tough. She also did not have him sit in a highchair to eat, let him eat all kinds of table food (even pizza, among other things), and only gave him formula once or twice a day at 9:00 at night and 4:00 am! He is fighting me, but I think I can get him on a better schedule and have him getting the nutrition he needs. I feel bad, but it's best for him right? He went to bed at 10 last night after screaming from the time we picked him up at around 5 until then and woke up at about 2. DH got up with him and I think they were up a long time. I gave him a bottle around 6:30 and he slept a little longer, but I got him up at 7:15ish to eat breakfast. It is hard to remember everything about having a little one since DD is almost 8, so it has been a while. I am so glad he is here, but it is going to take everyone a little while to adjust for sure. I really hope I don't sound awful because I wanted another one so badly and now I have one and I am complaining about it being hard. I am also so sorry that lately I always talking about all my troubles. I hope I also don't sound like all of your worries and things don't matter to me, because of course they do :)

Of course you don't sound awful!! It's hard enough tryimg to get your child on a routine when you start from the start, let alone trying to break and start a new routine. It sounds like he is much better off with you and you will be providing more structure and general care than mil. It will be hard, but it will get better. Sending you hugs and patients, I'm sure you can use some :)

You don't sound awful at all. Your starting from scratch with barely anytime to prepare. Most people have 9 months prepare. I'm glad you are getting him. I'm sure it will get better, but it sounds like you have a lot of things to change. Praying for you and that the transition gets easier.

Well AF finally arrived. ( around lunch time ) we won't be ttc for about 3-4 mths now it's going to be really strange :(

Once again, I am so scattered I didn't see the posts on this page before I wrote before. I'm so sorry Misscalais :hugs: I can be your NOT TTC buddy for a few months lol Hopefully the excitement of the trip will keep you distracted from it a little bit.

athena, I'm sorry you are having to wait out this long cycle, but at least you are hopefully nearing the end and will have a BFP to report soon! :)

Thanks for the encouragement girls! For a minute I wanted to just sit down and cry with him lol I found some of DD's old toys that make lots of noise and sing. He is more content now that he has something to do. I will go pick up DD's old walker from my mom's later and that will help a bit too I think. I guess I should be happy that he doesn't scream when I hold him too, but I am going to have to learn to type with one hand lol

Im so sorry Misscalais. Maybe when you are not trying the next few months it will happen. I think I missed something why r you waiting 4 months?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->